New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser.. I have some valuable info for you:
Settings, Edit the ignore list add squeegee. Done deal.

Is this your way of telling me and to the forum you'll continue being an a**h**?

Unfortunately I still have the privilege of seeing your insulting comments quoted by others. Your solution is useless. Also, despite your insults and constant brainfarts, I wouldn't want to overlook the information you post that IS helpful.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hell its not my bussiness but are you saying that if an experimental treatment gives results we need a psychiatric team to tell it to the haters?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
hellouser i see you post in bald t ruthlie dermaroller community where masses and masses of hopeless thinners and balders are being told lies by filthy moderators who keep deleting results posts and approved posts/

If you have issues with BTT, take it to BTT.

hell its not my bussiness but are you saying that if an experimental treatment gives results we need a psychiatric team to tell it to the haters?

I don't know how you came to this conclusion. I also don't care for 'haters' and can't stand this stupid modern day internet popularized term either. If this is what you made of me being for both positive and negative criticisms of dermarolling to strengthen both sides of the argument, I can't help you much.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you are aware of this nazi enviroment there/ . how come here you feel embarassed by a member who just says what he observes?
sqee sells nth i dont understand why new fart members troll like that. they register and read the first page and then they literally s hit in the last one a huge s hit bomb asking trollicious quastions and having nerve doubts.you really defend them as negative critisim? that will lead us to social anarchy if this thread was not a thread but sth more life like situation..

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser the number 1 argument starter here, see what he did, he called out squeegee and of course your gonna get a response, I can go back some threads and he did the same thing. Questioning is fine, asking questions, what's not fine is spewing garbage and discrediting someone who has seen results first hand. That is not the proper way, there is a clan of those, you are almost up there with fredtheidiot

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
you really defend them as negative critisim? that will lead us to social anarchy if this thread was not a thread but sth more life like situation..

I want dermarolling to work. Only way to do so is to question the method as much as possible and get the best efficacy possible. That means I'm open to criticisms to achieve thorough knowledge from any angle.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
most of doubters deserve what they get. they lost belief because of so many scamms and no solution all these decades . if it is an other 10 years to believe it so be it. i cant and wont help them. what we say here is being approved and backed by proven papers and research worldwide .

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser the number 1 argument starter here, see what he did, he called out squeegee and of course your gonna get a response, I can go back some threads and he did the same thing. Questioning is fine, asking questions, what's not fine is spewing garbage and discrediting someone who has seen results first hand. That is not the proper way, there is a clan of those, you are almost up there with fredtheidiot

Another irrelevant insult.

You're only further proving my point about your vicious attacks. I've got both you and Squeegee in the palm of my hands on this matter. Neither one of has yet to shown a maturity. You know you've lost an argument when you've resorted to elementary grade insults.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
set your input modulle to abort newbies recycling farts as critisisms and your system will lead us somewhere ...
I want dermarolling to work. Only way to do so is to question the method as much as possible and get the best efficacy possible. That means I'm open to criticisms to achieve thorough knowledge from any angle.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score

Well then take the good from the thread and use it, no need to start arguments or battle with other members over their personality, they will respond how they feel they need to to ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

set your input modulle to abort newbies recycling farts as critisisms and your system will lead us somewhere ...

Hey, how does your new hairs look, are they black and thick or light and thin, also how long?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
most of doubters deserve what they get. they lost belief because of so many scamms and no solution all these decades . if it is an other 10 years to believe it so be it. i cant and wont help them. what we say here is being approved and backed by proven papers and research worldwide .

No, the papers are not proven for reversing hair loss. If they were, we wouldnt be having this discussion and we'd be out living our lives WITH a full head of hair. WE are trying to prove the papers theories on hair loss. No one has been successful at fully reversing hair loss to date. Its 2014 and we're still stuck with Minoxidil and Finasteride. If it we're up to me, I'd kick Dr. Lauster into high gear and get him to commercialize his method of artificial follicles from stem cells RIGHT NOW. But he's doing jack sh*t and we're better off coming up without our solution.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well they are like the double in mass they were before wounding colous seems for sure darker a lot darker. its like 3cm or so i am not sure

- - - Updated - - -

hang in there m8 i know its gonna sound somehow ironic but this time its for sure 5 years away for a mechanical cure. dense packing improves.wesley sees regen. its just the regen we need to be ok in % and the yield to be like 5000grafts per session.i am sure this will be here in 5 years. at the same time histogen to boost and preserve, and till then wound with care to regrow, thats it.
No, the papers are not proven for reversing hair loss. If they were, we wouldnt be having this discussion and we'd be out living our lives WITH a full head of hair. WE are trying to prove the papers theories on hair loss. No one has been successful at fully reversing hair loss to date. Its 2014 and we're still stuck with Minoxidil and Finasteride. If it we're up to me, I'd kick Dr. Lauster into high gear and get him to commercialize his method of artificial follicles from stem cells RIGHT NOW. But he's doing jack sh*t and we're better off coming up without our solution.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score

Ok the research may not prove to reverse hairloss, but it has never been tested like we are doing now, We are doing our own research, I can care less about reading anymore research, us who have grown hair are past that, so patience and time is all that is needed, we are reporting and researching, what else do you need? Let it be. The research does prove that new hairs grow and stay in wounds, the only question you should be asking is how much new hairs can be regrown and will they grow at same rate as your other hair, and how long will it last, and how to manta in new hairs

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok the research may not prove to reverse hairloss, but it has never been tested like we are doing now, so patience and time is all that is needed, we are reporting and researching, what else do you need? Let it be. The research does prove that new hairs grow and stay in wounds, the only question you should be asking is how much new hairs can be regrown and will they grow at same rate as your other hair, and how long will it last.

Dude, you just repeated what I said in that comment:

WE are trying to prove the papers theories on hair loss.

The answer to your question though remains to be seen. In time, we'll know.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Even if they come up with a method to reverse male pattern baldness tomorrow. It will takes years to get all the legal stuff together. FDA clearances, patents, infrastructure.. and I bet it will be friggin expensive at first and not that perfect just like laser eye surgery.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
hang in there m8 i know its gonna sound somehow ironic but this time its for sure 5 years away for a mechanical cure. dense packing improves.wesley sees regen. its just the regen we need to be ok in % and the yield to be like 5000grafts per session.i am sure this will be here in 5 years. at the same time histogen to boost and preserve, and till then wound with care to regrow, thats it.

This is pure speculation and hopeful optimistic thinking. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatched. Its too bad that Finasteride and Dutasteride give more of a guarantee than anything else for hair loss.

I still think doctors' greatest efforts should be put towards regeneration. An endless supply of follicles through hair transplants would be a cure. A lengthy expensive cure... but a cure none the less.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
This is pure speculation and hopeful optimistic thinking. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatched. Its too bad that Finasteride and Dutasteride give more of a guarantee than anything else for hair loss.

I still think doctors' greatest efforts should be put towards regeneration. An endless supply of follicles through hair transplants would be a cure. A lengthy expensive cure... but a cure none the less.

The cure will not come from a transplant, the cure will come in the form of stem cells and genes, it will be nothing more than a signal that tells your hair to keep growing, this is why dermarolling works, it sends signals, creates new cells, only problem is our body only produces these when wounded

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they come up with a method to reverse male pattern baldness tomorrow. It will takes years to get all the legal stuff together. FDA clearances, patents, infrastructure.. and I bet it will be friggin expensive at first and not that perfect just like laser eye surgery.

Biotechs should focus more on markets where the FDA isn't the deciding factor. Fvck the FDA and them withholding so much progress. Asia and other lax nations should be the ones carrying out solutions for hair loss. The less red tape, the better for us. If you've got thousands/tens of thousands of dollars to throw at a hair loss solution, I'm sure another $500-$1,500 for a round trip to another country isn't going to change anyone measures.

- - - Updated - - -

The cure will not come from a transplant, the cure will come in the form of stem cells and genes, it will be nothing more than a signal that tells your hair to keep growing

Semantics at this point. It won't matter to anyone how it done as long as hair loss is reversed. I could take it up the *** on a daily basis until I get a full head of hair... I really don't care what the procedure is so as long as I can live my life without being socially crippled. Side effects free of course, I'm not going to accept a 'one step forward, two steps backwards' approach like Finasteride does with erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia, reduced libido etc.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
hellouser i see you post in bald t ruthlie dermaroller community where masses and masses of hopeless thinners and balders are being told lies by filthy moderators who keep deleting results posts and approved posts/

bald truth is a joke just like many others... Caustic Symmetry or "IH" was better off his own forum. His forum is filled with "floaters" just like HairLossTalk.com.

dawnfall

Reaction score
Guys seriously, is all that necessary? Can we just focus on the topics, if not, this will spiral down to hell and we will have like 4000 page of non-sense- non-topic BS, we know that DR CAN work, we've seen it (tks 2y2r squeegee), but I think we can all help each other and give each one our insight and personal experience without ****ting on everyone heads right? also, as I did request 3-4 pages back, what are you guy thinking about making a video about how to roll properly, cleaning etc etc, could be nice for the newby like me ? AAANNNNDDDD at the end of the day, its just hair, did you guys saw Breaking bad? half of the guys in that show are shaved/ bald, lets embrace it!

Status
Not open for further replies.