New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ha! Been there, done that...at 44, partying on New Years Eve is just not in the cards anymore ;-)

LOL! Happy New year balding bros!:punk:

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys should i post pics? this time the haters will commit suicide. i wish we could meet to see the godzilla results i get. it is almost a miracle. i am telling you we have it here. i want to kiss squeegee. really.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
guys should i post pics? this time the haters will commit suicide. i wish we could meet to see the godzilla results i get. it is almost a miracle. i am telling you we have it here. i want to kiss squeegee. really.

HAHAHAHAAH! go ahead 2young! Happy new year BTW!:punk: 4 a.m here time for bed I guess!

Btw I am drunk as ****.. but somehow managed to find this study.. Minoxidil is a cox inhibitor and should be avoided few days after derma rolling for better results.. It inhibits the acute inflammation which is the most important step in rolling.. It pretty much cancel the purpose of derma rolling itself. You can still use Minoxidil but only when the acute inflammation is gone.. redness and swollling. etc..

Effect of minoxidil on platelet function and the synthesis of prostaglandins in platelets.

O'Barr TP, Swanson EW, Fitzpatrick JE, Corby DG.
Author information

Abstract

At the 12.5 micrograms level, minoxidil prevents the irreversible aggregation of platelets by 2 x 10(-6) mol/L adenosine diphosphate (ADP). Levels of minoxidil greater than 12.5 micrograms cause a reversal of primary aggregation by 2 x 10(-6) mol/L ADP. Aggregation of platelets in response to 125 micrograms of arachidonic acid is measurably reduced by 12.5 micrograms of minoxidil and totally suppressed by 30 micrograms. Concurrent with the inhibition of platelet aggregation, increasing concentrations of minoxidil cause a gradual reduction in the synthesis of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and thromboxane B2 (TxB2). In the presence of 100 micrograms of minoxidil, PGE2 is reduced from a control value of 87.7 +/- 2.2 pg/ml to 23.9 +/- 3.2 pg/ml. At this level of minoxidil, TxB2 drops from 105 +/- 3.3 ng/ml to 10.5 +/- 2.6 ng/ml. The effect of minoxidil on platelet aggregation is not associated with increased cyclic adenosine monophosphate synthesis. All data support the conclusion that minoxidil functions (in platelet metabolism) primarily as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;Qe500eIK1oA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA[/video]

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy new year to everyone, lets hope 2014 brings some good treatments, new ideas and best DRing results. Lets try and be as polite here as possible so we can minimize the hate posts and keep this thread clean, we are all on the same boat after all.

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAH! go ahead 2young! Happy new year BTW!:punk: 4 a.m here time for bed I guess!

Btw I am drunk as ****.. but somehow managed to find this study.. Minoxidil is a cox inhibitor and should be avoided few days after derma rolling for better results.. It inhibits the acute inflammation which is the most important step in rolling.. It pretty much cancel the purpose of derma rolling itself. You can still use Minoxidil but only when the acute inflammation is gone.. redness and swollling. etc..

Effect of minoxidil on platelet function and the synthesis of prostaglandins in platelets.

O'Barr TP, Swanson EW, Fitzpatrick JE, Corby DG.
Author information

Abstract

At the 12.5 micrograms level, minoxidil prevents the irreversible aggregation of platelets by 2 x 10(-6) mol/L adenosine diphosphate (ADP). Levels of minoxidil greater than 12.5 micrograms cause a reversal of primary aggregation by 2 x 10(-6) mol/L ADP. Aggregation of platelets in response to 125 micrograms of arachidonic acid is measurably reduced by 12.5 micrograms of minoxidil and totally suppressed by 30 micrograms. Concurrent with the inhibition of platelet aggregation, increasing concentrations of minoxidil cause a gradual reduction in the synthesis of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and thromboxane B2 (TxB2). In the presence of 100 micrograms of minoxidil, PGE2 is reduced from a control value of 87.7 +/- 2.2 pg/ml to 23.9 +/- 3.2 pg/ml. At this level of minoxidil, TxB2 drops from 105 +/- 3.3 ng/ml to 10.5 +/- 2.6 ng/ml. The effect of minoxidil on platelet aggregation is not associated with increased cyclic adenosine monophosphate synthesis. All data support the conclusion that minoxidil functions (in platelet metabolism) primarily as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;Qe500eIK1oA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA[/video]
Do you think it would be best to wait 48 hours after dermarolling before applying minoxidil instead of
The 24 hours used in the indian study.

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
2young2retire .... you are 2young2retire from posting them pics bro :) show dat progress. (btw, seem you seem to be a good responder - what are your thoughts on that drunken post by squeegee ? about avoiding minoxidil a few days after rollin' ?

bhobho

Reaction score

Come on 2y2r, you are the totem of this thread, show us hair!!!! :woot:

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing 2Y2R pictures, i would also like to know what people think of squeegees idea to wait longer than 24 hours after rolling before applying minoxidil.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Ignore the term 'resolution' and especially pay zero attention to megapixels by camera manufacturers and salesman. Its become a gimmick. More important than the size of photos produced is the sensor's ability to capture as much light with as little noise as possible AND the lens used with the right focal length and aperture setting with SOFT lighting.

When I say soft lighting, I mean this:

hard_vs_soft.jpg

Hard light on the left, soft light on the right.

This is a common rookie mistake by hair loss sufferers trying to document their progress by taking lousy photographs with FLASH turned on.

Thanks for taking time to do that, a, I noticed today in natural lighting, I can see small hairs visible filling in hairline completely pretty much, they are growing slow, I noticed with everyone who say they don't bleed with 1.5mm, the reason it may be because their scalp was more dried out then those who do, most likely have been bald longer. I think they may need to go deeper and then work there way back to a 1.5mm. You have to have blood on that dermaroller because that means there is blood vessels in your scalp.

Happy New Years everyone, let's continue growing our hair. I would like to thank the thread starter, squeegee, caspers, 2 young2 retire and all others who brought excitement and presented tons of research and info. It's working for me at least, wish it works for everyone don't give up.

It's proven science that this works so forget anything else

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the term 'resolution' and especially pay zero attention to megapixels by camera manufacturers and salesman. Its become a gimmick. More important than the size of photos produced is the sensor's ability to capture as much light with as little noise as possible AND the lens used with the right focal length and aperture setting with SOFT lighting.

When I say soft lighting, I mean this:

hard_vs_soft.jpg

Hard light on the left, soft light on the right.

This is a common rookie mistake by hair loss sufferers trying to document their progress by taking lousy photographs with FLASH turned on.

Thanks for taking time to do that, a, I noticed today in natural lighting, I can see small hairs visible filling in hairline completely pretty much, they are growing slow, I noticed with everyone who say they don't bleed with 1.5mm, the reason it may be because their scalp was more dried out then those who do, most likely have been bald longer. I think they may need to go deeper and then work there way back to a 1.5mm. You have to have blood on that dermaroller because that means there is blood vessels in your scalp.

Happy New Years everyone, let's continue growing our hair. I would like to thank the thread starter, squeegee, caspers, 2 young2 retire and all others who brought excitement and presented tons of research and info. It's working for me at least, wish it works for everyone don't give up.

It's proven science that this works so forget anything else

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
heartbreaker for haters of wounding.

guys here you go. i know that even believers will take a second look. aint it superb?

lol./ please please god lets hope it doesnt relapse over time.....

here in this grade post with pics i used dslr camera in auto. i shoot in macro some of the close ups. under pic is description. please take your time to see my new crown short and donkey thick hairs that occured as hair follicle neogenesys from my ripped galea .

here is a macro shoot of my whirl. take a breath and look again my baseline. lol

take a look at my hairline it is almost natural.

take a second look i know you dont believe in your eyes.but do. cause i sell nth.

haters please dont get choked by your hate. lol.

here it is a photo under very high lume lighting very close to the light source with macro. look even under that condinion i am almost normal/

i love you all.
[video=youtube;NswwpbhxEt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NswwpbhxEt0[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

these pics are taken about 75 days into treatment. minoxidil is almost gone. please if you want hair roll wound hard. dont be afraid. NO PAIN NO GAIN

- - - Updated - - -

minoxidil is long gone. dead and gone, thrown away. minoxidil is not offering anything, our healing enviroment is more than a cure, the secret is remaining hair plus force and wound style plus time gaps.
2young2retire .... you are 2young2retire from posting them pics bro :) show dat progress. (btw, seem you seem to be a good responder - what are your thoughts on that drunken post by squeegee ? about avoiding minoxidil a few days after rollin' ?

- - - Updated - - -

plus hair when longer appear more thinning.

- - - Updated - - -

or my idea to throw minoxidil away one and for good.?
I am looking forward to seeing 2Y2R pictures, i would also like to know what people think of squeegees idea to wait longer than 24 hours after rolling before applying minoxidil.

- - - Updated - - -

happy new year Youcandoit squeegee and others. i have bought some stock and if it explodes i pay your airtickets to have a private conference at my house about hair-hair methods-clinic? lol

- - - Updated - - -

and excuse me i dont say anything but you have to have some balls to rip your head. people when thay see blood they get frightened and western civil born too many ***s. for me. i went through surgeries from traffic accidents.and much more but the coolest hit and more devastating was my heartbreak from ex wifey it pained like nth on earth, i am just saying i am pain free. or pain mature individual.

- - - Updated - - -

to a capitalistic ripped body super hairy future.:wave:

Attachments

• 3 weeks in hair length 1 month post buzz with high grade.BASELINE..jpg
    3 weeks in hair length 1 month post buzz with high grade.BASELINE..jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 804
  • crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proof.jpg
    crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proof.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 838
  • same lighting as baseline.jpg
    same lighting as baseline.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 687
  • under high lumen lighting.jpg
    under high lumen lighting.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 794
  • whirl macro shoot.jpg
    whirl macro shoot.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 655
  • wider hairline and thick.jpg
    wider hairline and thick.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 832

txamkings

Reaction score
damn awesome results! I notices the scabs are still there how long was that picture taken after your last DR session? Do you DR once a week?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
two and a half days post rolling. yes weekly+1-2 days sometimes.

today humidify in atmosphere was over 80% so that for sure made my hair more thinning./ anyway.....

txamkings

Reaction score
man those are impressive results for that time period! I'm a diffuse thinner so I am hoping this at least maintains whatever I have and give it a little more thickness.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you are thinning congrats, you started thinning late enough, this thing will cure you. you can sleep careless. but you have to wound like a mofo. and take some serious infection protocol measures like we did.

;)

- - - Updated - - -

some history pics and some noted new hair short and thick in crown.

crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proofb.jpgDSC07467.JPGDSC07468.jpgDSC07517.jpgDSC07581.jpg

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2young2retire scientific observation.

hair neogenesys was kicked in aprox 7 weeks in and is increasing in a stable and linear form.at the same time the rest hair got thicker but i hope it doesnt get more thick cause i will look like a sheep.

rear wheel drive 20 inch wheel biturbo v8 is the best.

txamkings

Reaction score
if you are thinning congrats, you started thinning late enough, this thing will cure you. you can sleep careless. but you have to wound like a mofo. and take some serious infection protocol measures like we did.

;)

- - - Updated - - -

some history pics and some noted new hair short and thick in crown.

View attachment 23213View attachment 23214View attachment 23215View attachment 23216View attachment 23217

SOB that's some serious rolling!!! wow guess I need to go a lot harder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.