New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen pigmented micro hairs from other treatments, but never in doubles and I think even a triple like in squeegee's pics.

Anybody else ever see that before?

Dunno what it means but it's pretty wild...

[h=1]Pili multigemini[/h]

K

karankaran

That picture clearly shows hair coming out of the punctured holes in the scalp i believe...Hmmm, so i guess this works and it takes time for it to show results... I will now take out the 1.5mm dermaroller that has been lying in my shelf for 2 months and start Rolling ,,, And i am going to use MAP+MSM topical instead of minoxidil to decrease dkk1 expression and increase IGF-1...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
That picture clearly shows hair coming out of the punctured holes in the scalp i believe...Hmmm, so i guess this works and it takes time for it to show results... I will now take out the 1.5mm dermaroller that has been lying in my shelf for 2 months and start Rolling ,,, And i am going to use MAP+MSM topical instead of minoxidil to decrease dkk1 expression and increase IGF-1...

They were not punctured holes btw. This is the way your hair grow..normal stuff. I use the derma roller last Friday, and the roller doesn't leave holes like that at all to begin with. I've been saying for friggin months that new hair growth is friggin slow. All that fibrosis takes months to f*ck off. I don't see DKK-1 a problem if you derma roll weekly.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
Violet Ray is like a laser comb on steroids, it was recommended by edgar cayce, he successfully predicted many things including day of his own death and date Dead Sea scrolls would be found as well as revealed information only contained in the Dead Sea scrolls. He said most baldness is caused by lack of circulation due to spinal problems or thyroid problems.

He may not be liked here since he gave a cure for baldness which was scalp massages with crude oil and Vaseline but said youe wouldn't notice results for 6 months, not sure if anyone ever tried it though people are so impatient when it comes to hair.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/prbald3.html

Violet ray, dermarolling all increase circulation, as well as scalp massages. They would all help, I think violet ray and scalp massages are good for maintenance and getting thicker hair and can grow more hair on people with decent blood vessels that have not died. Some people don't bleed with 1.5 probably because their scalps blood vessels start dying and they cannot carry nutrients to follicles. These people have severe baldness and may need to go deeper and then work their way back to a 1.5 after blood vessels start growing.

dermarolling is like the electric shocks doctors use to revive people, it's needed in the beginning but eventually I think people should be able to maintain their hair easy when it grows back by stimulating scalp and proper diet.

YES! You couldn't have said it any better man. I agree with all of this 110%

- - - Updated - - -

Its one of those things that have been around for 50 plus yrs. But i am sure it has to work. Because everyone is doing it. oh wait

Actually been around for 100 or so yrs enough said huh.
For a good laugh type in violet ray quack on google

Lol you're dumber than I thought. You're still the one "regressing" while I'm progressing. U mad bro?

Ha... Quackery? Just like German New Medicine is quackery yet the Doctor was proven to have a 92% success rate with cancer? Keyword PROVEN. Yet all of his treatments & sh** he instructed the patients to do is now considered as modern day "quackery" Unfortunately idiots like you would rather back up something that's killing hundreds of thousands of people annually which has gone through many "tests" rather than something which has killed not even a percent of that. I better not catch you ever saying you smoke weed on here... remember it's ILLEGAL, the government says its BAD & KILLS BRAIN CELLS! Wait..... Brain cells do regenerate....

I don't get anything out of arguing with you man, I just get a kick out of laughing at your replies because you think you know what you're talking about but you don't, you TRY to use science to back whatever it is you're talking about up, then you hold a grudge and throw subliminal messages around at me like a little ballerina when I pay no mind to you.

Lol I have no beef with you, Philbert, go to sleep so you don't wake up looking like a raccoon in the morning... My cat doesn't share......... Bye

- - - Updated - - -

Really good to hear you say that.
You're one of the level-headed users here that aren't prone to get overly optimistic (placebo).
So, this means a lot coming from you.

Where are you seeing new black hairs? All over?
How often do you roll, and what's your regimen?

You do know that placebo has grown hair before, right? Placebo is not just some "thought" or "feeling" it actually produces/induces some real biological changes. I get what you're saying though... Very impressive.

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score

What is MAP?

Chipman222

Reaction score
squeegee, I've followed some of your posts and you said that you had a pretty big shed from rolling. Would you say that you're back to baseline yet?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
YES! You couldn't have said it any better man. I agree with all of this 110%

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you're dumber than I thought. You're still the one "regressing" while I'm progressing. U mad bro?

Ha... Quackery? Just like German New Medicine is quackery yet the Doctor was proven to have a 92% success rate with cancer? Keyword PROVEN. Yet all of his treatments & sh** he instructed the patients to do is now considered as modern day "quackery" Unfortunately idiots like you would rather back up something that's killing hundreds of thousands of people annually which has gone through many "tests" rather than something which has killed not even a percent of that. I better not catch you ever saying you smoke weed on here... remember it's ILLEGAL, the government says its BAD & KILLS BRAIN CELLS! Wait..... Brain cells do regenerate....

I don't get anything out of arguing with you man, I just get a kick out of laughing at your replies because you think you know what you're talking about but you don't, you TRY to use science to back whatever it is you're talking about up, then you hold a grudge and throw subliminal messages around at me like a little ballerina when I pay no mind to you.

Lol I have no beef with you, Philbert, go to sleep so you don't wake up looking like a raccoon in the morning... My cat doesn't share......... Bye

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that placebo has grown hair before, right? Placebo is not just some "thought" or "feeling" it actually produces/induces some real biological changes. I get what you're saying though... Very impressive.

Dude off your meds again huh, Someone went to the library and got an insult book. Now we can all be entertained
And your cat doesnt share LOL, Talk about illegal, poor cat

- - - Updated - - -

German New Medicine? Really? You know his founder is in prison for killing people right? 92% success rate with cancer, yeah sure.

I saw a documentary on Belgian television. I don't know what country you're from but here in Belgium, we still have some good journalists to reveal the quacks you seem to admire.

His success rate was 0%. All his patients died.

you cant tell him anything, he knows it already don't waste your time. It is fun baiting him into a rant though. lets sit back and enjoy what Mr. Moonbeam says now

- - - Updated - - -

What is MAP?

+1

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
I am going to try a scalp peel once a week using DMSO, I heard someone on another forum say it helped his temples regrow a bit, but apparently it stings really bad.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.hairtodaytheretomorrow.com/fgf9-follica-scalp-wounding/

To date findings have only been tested in mice however when elevated levels of Fgf9 were applied in the experiment there was a two to three-fold increase in the number of new hair follicles produced.
The virtual absence of this growth factor in humans helps to explain why humans don’t regenerate their hair after wounding. Researchers believe that Fgf9 could be used therapeutically for people with various hair and scalp disorders. The next step will be to test the findings in human skin grafts, followed by clinical trials

Just put this up in the other thread but its just an article about wounding. I also read the line in red about 50 times. If its working for you then great (or if you think it is thats fine to) but if we are missing a needed protein then how is any hair being created. Again maybe the wounding is helping thicken old hairs, or just allowing the minoxidil to get in deeper a few days, who knows but that red line makes me really think.

Fourth roll last night.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi friends.
love your tits swing.

i again postponed by 3 days. i am cold and i feel s hit.
i will try to wound tommorow.

but i noticed sth. since the last time from heavy wound and 10 days gap i see more improvement comming in the extra days. i am sure its not the right thing once a week after heavy wound. i would call it 10 days or 12?

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
Prp might work with enough sessions but that **** is expensive as fak :(

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi friends.
love your tits swing.

but i noticed sth. since the last time from heavy wound and 10 days gap i see more improvement comming in the extra days. i am sure its not the right thing once a week after heavy wound. i would call it 10 days or 12?

I read somewhere you should only be wounding once every 3weeks with a 1.5 depth but who knows

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
hi friends.
love your tits swing.

I am thinking a little longer healing time also.. seems like it is not as well healed as the 1st couple times i rolled at 7 days. I did stop using nizoral so maybe it is just the inflamation

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah maybe if we keep the healing enviroment exactly at when stems are presesnt after many rolls we stop then even more growth comes. thats the s hit with future treatments. we sail in the unknown. maybe it doesnt work at all with a slight change maybe it works much more.

but the community should have a dedicated protocol.

no pain no gain,

right swing?

[video=youtube;4Q7uVvKCknQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7uVvKCknQ[/video]

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah maybe if we keep the healing enviroment exactly at when stems are presesnt after many rolls we stop then even more growth comes. thats the s hit with future treatments. we sail in the unknown. maybe it doesnt work at all with a slight change maybe it works much more.

no pain no gain,

right swing?

[video=youtube;4Q7uVvKCknQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7uVvKCknQ[/video]

We dont need a protocol till we find out the most effective way to do this, you have the right idea. Keep modifying your regimine after a time to see what works, I keep saying we are experimenting and I think on the right track but not quite there yet

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

no pain no gain,

right swing?

I hear ya, Im not stopping, just throwing info out as I come accross it. Keeping fingers crossed for everybody and hoping one day we can start that island jet ski rental service and just jet around with our long locks flowing behind us!

akennypowers_display_image.jpg

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Just post it as a video, who is that anyway, nice tatas

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
saintsfan look . this is what hair i want when a cure treatments gets released. and ofcourse if longterm wound thing doesnt cure us. http://todops4.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/23.jpg this is my dream hairline symetric.density.all is great, each night i pray for this hairline. its such a pitty to have pecs biceps triceps ttraps etc be tall and male pattern baldness gets you., its a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i f love that actor. watch that movie you are going to die from laughing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/
I hear ya, Im not stopping, just throwing info out as I come accross it. Keeping fingers crossed for everybody and hoping one day we can start that island jet ski rental service and just jet around with our long locks flowing behind us!

akennypowers_display_image.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to get my avatar gif to animate!?

Its driving me nuts, I keep reducing the file but remotely its too large and if I uppload it it doesnt animate just stays still!
ARG!

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
saintsfan look . this is what hair i want when a cure treatments gets released. and ofcourse if longterm wound thing doesnt cure us. http://todops4.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/23.jpg this is my dream hairline symetric.density.all is great, each night i pray for this hairline. its such a pitty to have pecs biceps triceps ttraps etc be tall and male pattern baldness gets you., its a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i f love that actor. watch that movie you are going to die from laughing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/

Nice too young, I think everyone would be happy with that hairline, That movie looks funny as hell, hopefully its on Netflix soon

Status
Not open for further replies.