New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello Parsia, Thanx for sharing plus your thorough attention to accurate details regarding your present regimen. I think my question is rhetorical but even still would you care to expound a little more to your statement ; "I think lipogaine works 2-3 times better for me after adding rolling ".., Do you mean it's pain relieving component works better or something else additional? Also do you use keto/nizoral at all? In the end we may never know what is really working for you, all the same combination therapy seems like the way to go and your regimen looks like a real potential recipe for success. Thanx again for your contributions. All the best.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a lot more published stating the efficacy of Azelaic Acid with Minoxidil but b-12 does make growth stimulants act much potently so maybe it makes sense to add a little of both?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Can you provide the study article or reference because I am interested in understanding a more specific dosing ratio. Thanks for sharing.
There's a lot more published stating the efficacy of Azelaic Acid with Minoxidil but b-12 does make growth stimulants act much potently so maybe it makes sense to add a little of both?

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you provide the study article or reference because I am interested in understanding a more specific dosing ratio. Thanks for sharing.

Check out the growth stimulants sub-forum. Sort by most viewed, most replied, search. I don't have it off hand sorry.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Parsia, Thanx for sharing plus your thorough attention to accurate details regarding your present regimen. I think my question is rhetorical but even still would you care to expound a little more to your statement ; "I think lipogaine works 2-3 times better for me after adding rolling ".., Do you mean it's pain relieving component works better or something else additional? Also do you use keto/nizoral at all? In the end we may never know what is really working for you, all the same combination therapy seems like the way to go and your regimen looks like a real potential recipe for success. Thanx again for your contributions. All the best.

Hello Walker, You are very welcome , I just did my duty in compare many dedicated user who helped me here as well, Yes you're right Its hard to figure it out which one of my regimen works better for me , I wish to do it separately but I couldn't because I had decide to boost my result.For the statement you asked me , for your question about lipgaine , No it hasn't work better for relieve the pain .I meant after using lipogaine for 2months and half I saw some result but it was not good enough , when I have added rolling to my regimen I have noticed results by my eyes ! So there are two possibilities here , One of them is maybe lipogaine works better in 3rd month and 4rd month because of the longer use and new hair which comes.
but another one is maybe rolling boost my result up ! I believe rolling had a very important role in my result , But because I did not do that as a clinical study I can not prove it by any data ! And as you mentioned I have used combination method ! For nizoral I can say I have used it once in a week and sometimes one in two weeks , I was kind of irresponsible about that ! lol , But I believe phytowrox shampoo works great for me ! and I think thats one of the element which seems to work
after 23 December which I have added it to my regimen , I can not encourage you to buy that because its like 50-60 $ and again not 100 % sure because of the combination method , But it does not have any SlS and many good ingredients which all organic and herbal , anyhow , right now I have changed lipogaine to Polaris-NR10 which is a topical which has minoxidil 16 % and finasteride 0.1 and I want to give it 2 months and see if it works better than lipogaine , to my study and my understanding I think its a great product but I need to wait and see the result. I will update you for sure about that and if you have any further question I would be happy to answer them all:)

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and this my friends is my next step in hair improvement.i will inject minoxidil with decoflenac once a month transdermically every 2cm.

the pros i am thinking and lead me to this is.

1)if i start minoxidil it better to do it right.
2)injections minoxidil give much better results than topical http://www.edoj.org.eg/vol006/0602/005/paper.pdf
3)it will need only once a month compared to every day or twice a day .
4)it is easy to do it home

i will start this project when i finish learning inside out all the studies about hair.(believe me they are a lot)

mesogun_8001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

under norwood area is only a tendon. i still wonder why replicel uses similar technology in their tendon itis cure injection as they do with the hair injection.anyway ah yes they r placed deeper than 2mm. so roll free/
My question is: we all have different skin and skin thicknes, and different levels of male pattern baldness. So how can we be sure that using a 3mm or 2mm or whatevee is safe enough to use without causing any harm? Arent there muscles and stuff there too? Nerves? I mean im just throwing it out there and im ignorant onthe subject any one care to enlighten me? Im using a 1mm but thinking of moving to a longer size

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
and this my friends is my next step in hair improvement.i will inject minoxidil with decoflenac once a month transdermically every 2cm.

2)injections minoxidil give much better results than topical http://www.edoj.org.eg/vol006/0602/005/paper.pdf

i will start this project when i finish learning inside out all the studies about hair.(believe me they are a lot)

View attachment 23964

- - - Updated - - -

under norwood area is only a tendon. i still wonder why replicel uses similar technology in their tendon itis cure injection as they do with the hair injection.anyway ah yes they r placed deeper than 2mm. so roll free/

Good to see you back here 2young.

Where are you going to get this stuff from?

Also, what do you think of the possibility that we may be damaging vellus hairs turning into terminal hairs by going deeper than 1.5MM(which really gets 1.2MM deep)? (terminal hairs are 3mm deep, vellus are 1mm)

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i believe the depths you reffer apply for non male pattern baldness heads. in male pattern baldness hairfollicle is even higher. there was a study saying it was 1.5 but i am not sure. anyway. the only reason hairs damaged are of pulling them with the roller wheel. and even then they regrow.

slicing them will theoretically do good cause in their roots they store stemcells and dp cells.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi there baldnesssadness. i am investigating of injecting 5% minoxidil with decoflenac.

talk goes on in the private forum(i can pm you) it seems knowledge is here. i am happy for 6-bio combound .it works through gsk3b pathway... and increases b-catenin 100x. i am just so excited. we r close.

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
hello dear hair friends. i have to report.

-hair doesnt shed.
-hair is still getting improved
-hair is darker
-skin elasticity is superb.
-hearing is completely restored.
-lymph nodes are long gone
-skin is touchy feely.
-i have not rolled for like 3 weeks.
-i will do my next session in a week prob.

-my life starts be to be careless in terms of male pattern baldness.and that is the best emotion....

here is a almost currnt state of hair not 100% dry. View attachment 23962. <-- keep in mind longer hair makes things messier in terms of thickness effect.

i am just tired of proving that it works. the pics i post are not to convince anyone, who ever hates i love him too. but we must spread a word to the newbies right?afterall male pattern baldness is a problem and we must help newbies that thin out the hell.

so here a previous before after.
before after. View attachment 23963

my protocol switched to monthly heavy stamps and rolls. i am ordering a stamp of 2mm. i will start treating sideburns and the other temple which is kinda hard.....

(i got banned cause i was labeled homophovic.) i have nth against these people. infact i dont care, its just that fredthebelgian was trolling and got on my nerves.

haircut didnt come cause i suddently lost my audience.(thats right hair reputation is nice) and because of work. but it will come soon,

thank you all.

Its great to see that your back, the pictures are very impressive. Is there any particular reason you have started using the stamp.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
2y2r- good to have you back, looking good ;)

Injecting minoxidil? i don't think its safe.. systemic absortion.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi scalpmaster/ stamp cause i believe it will be more toleratable. and will not pull hairs will doing it.

maher any study?

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
I have had 2 sessions with 2mm DR + derma stamp. And I did stick it both till the end. I also did my whole forehead instead of only my temples as I also have acne scars. It was all good. I don't think that there is a high risk of damage to the follicles. On the contrary, this method is supposed to help them by damaging to a certain extent.

- - - Updated - - -

hello dear hair friends. i have to report.

-hair doesnt shed.
-hair is still getting improved
-hair is darker
-skin elasticity is superb.
-hearing is completely restored.
-lymph nodes are long gone
-skin is touchy feely.
-i have not rolled for like 3 weeks.
-i will do my next session in a week prob.

-my life starts be to be careless in terms of male pattern baldness.and that is the best emotion....

here is a almost currnt state of hair not 100% dry. <-- keep in mind longer hair makes things messier in terms of thickness effect.

i am just tired of proving that it works. the pics i post are not to convince anyone, who ever hates i love him too. but we must spread a word to the newbies right?afterall male pattern baldness is a problem and we must help newbies that thin out the hell.

so here a previous before after.
before after.

my protocol switched to monthly heavy stamps and rolls. i am ordering a stamp of 2mm. i will start treating sideburns and the other temple which is kinda hard.....

(i got banned cause i was labeled homophovic.) i have nth against these people. infact i dont care, its just that fredthebelgian was trolling and got on my nerves.

haircut didnt come cause i suddently lost my audience.(thats right hair reputation is nice) and because of work. but it will come soon,

thank you all.

Good to have you back man! You were missed!

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score

I.D., I think you're mixing up lidocaine(pain reliever) and lipogaine(minoxidil solution).

- - - Updated - - -

Mesogun, I love it!
Welcome back 2young, your hairs looking good.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
In regards to the minoxidil/needling study, does anyone know if the minoxidil they used contained Propylene glycol and at what percentage?

lilimero

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i've been reading this thread since the begining. I have to apologize for my english, and say thakyou to all Youtube people contributing to the thread.

Well, i've beeb using DR for 5 and a half months. The first two months i used it once a week and after once every two weeks. Lenth: 1.5. I also use minoxidil. I've been aplying minoxidil for the last 6 years. When i started dermarrolling that was muy last chance, i mean, i was getting bald so fast, even using minoxidil. Only in a couple of weeks i began to feel my hair stronger and the hairloss stopped dramaticly. Then, little by little i've been improving...so, here you go, some pics of my improvement. These pics are taken with the same ligth, same angle and same lenth of hair. I always take pictures just after a haircut, thats to say, every month and a half.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I dont know if you apreciate the improvement, but the fact is that i have. The first pic is taken after two months of treatment, what means i had improved a little.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,183

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i've been reading this thread since the begining. I have to apologize for my english, and say thakyou to all Youtube people contributing to the thread.

Well, i've beeb using DR for 5 and a half months. The first two months i used it once a week and after once every two weeks. Lenth: 1.5. I also use minoxidil. I've been aplying minoxidil for the last 6 years. When i started dermarrolling that was muy last chance, i mean, i was getting bald so fast, even using minoxidil. Only in a couple of weeks i began to feel my hair stronger and the hairloss stopped dramaticly. Then, little by little i've been improving...so, here you go, some pics of my improvement. These pics are taken with the same ligth, same angle and same lenth of hair. I always take pictures just after a haircut, thats to say, every month and a half.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if you apreciate the improvement, but the fact is that i have. The first pic is taken after two months of treatment, what means i had improved a little.

Keep it up I can see an improvement.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, I can see the improvement in your crown area, but cannot be sure about your temples. Do you think that you had gain in your temples as well?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Good stuff Parsia, Just a thought worth considering when using nizoral if you' re using it in conjunction with DR'ing. It is reasonable to believe that nizoral may cause a counter interference with DR'ing's natural wounding effect infar of it's anti-inflammatory property. Thanks for answering my question(s) about lipogaine. All the best!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I was. Who knows maybe we just came up with tomorrows working brand of combinational therapy( lido/lipo):) Keep up the good worx. .(lido
I.D., I think you're mixing up lidocaine(pain reliever) and lipogaine(minoxidil solution).

Mesogun, I love it!
Welcome back 2young, your hairs looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.