New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mine has been itching since I started rolling.

zombiehair

Reaction score
Cant say I've had any itching related to rolling.
There is something going on up there though Scalp feels way more alive :)

badgenetics1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't experienced itching either, but there is definitely something going on up there after rolling. I am bleeding a lot now than when I first started rolling.

Looks like this thread has finally cooled off a bit...first time in weeks I haven't come home to ten pages of unread posts.

bhwbj

Reaction score
i think we're just waiting on update/progress posts/pictures at this point. I'm watching from the sideline since I am allergic to minoxidil.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't experienced itching either, but there is definitely something going on up there after rolling. I am bleeding a lot now than when I first started rolling.

Looks like this thread has finally cooled off a bit...first time in weeks I haven't come home to ten pages of unread posts.

Lol yeah it has cooled off, I think we have finally said everything that was needed to be discussed about this topic. People chose their method and now it's just as waiting game. I still wanted to see people try the skin peelers but oh well.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just got my chemical peel..

- - - Updated - - -

I just bought some Diatomaceous Earth.. it does wonders for hair growth.
I also taking organic MSM which is really awesome to support hair growth.
Bamboo silica would be a great add-on as well. It contains 70% organic silica.

Look them up!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just derma ROLLED IT and used a 30% glycolic acid peel.. Easy. I am not dead yet.. 10 drops, 10 minutes.. I rolled it after application. blood dried up within 10 minutes..rinsed it up. My hair feels awesome. Chemical peels are great add-on to the derma roller. Derma roller+ Chemical peel = 100% coverage of your pumpkin.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Look them up!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just derma ROLLED IT and used a 30% glycolic acid peel.. Easy. I am not dead yet.. 10 drops, 10 minutes.. I rolled it after application. blood dried up within 10 minutes..rinsed it up. My hair feels awesome. Chemical peels are great add-on to the derma roller. Derma roller+ Chemical peel = 100% coverage of your pumpkin.

Is this the one?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0018ZMU04/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1383026644&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Is that a 100% concentration? goddamn!, everybody starts with a way lower concentration, you're a crazy bastard!

Cazperz said he used glycolic acid some time ago, and he said he felt he got worse...

but on the other hand, the dude at immortal hair says he feel like his condition is improving... who is right?..

I bought the 30% concentration. 100% is pure acid! Are u crazy! I want to do it weekly.

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Look them up!!

- - - Updated - - -

Any evidence to suggest this works?

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of dmso spray along with rolling? whats a good concentration percentage of dmso? Im currently also taking MSM orally daily

TNTS

Reaction score
hi squeegee, i used this peel solution 30% ten days ago, but diluted with distilled water, so the concentration was almost 20%.
Well, no problem that day, but the next day, was a disaster, my skin start peeling a tone of skin and i was not be able to go at my work.
But i left it all day, not 10 min as the manual says.
I was afraid to combine it with derma roller, so i used the Dr after a week.

I am very curious to see your progress on this. Try to avoid sun exposure for a few days

jason5

Reaction score
Guys, I've decided to stop minoxidil even though I'm getting awesome results with derma rolling. I will continue with using everything else in my regime, but adding B12 to my prox-n bottle. Hopefully I will continue to show results. The reason I'm stopping minoxidil even with only using 0.6 ml is I'm getting various side effects now after 2 months of use. I've gotten some heart palpitations recently and my eyes are getting dark. I just feel it's not quite worth it and I know that derma rolling alone should still be a big positive. I will keep posting my progress pics every 2-3 weeks.

Is there any other agents that are deemed extremely safe that can mimic Minoxidil's benefit with derma rolling specifically ?

Status
Not open for further replies.