New Article On Replicel And Lee Buckler - Forbes

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least one person got 20% increase in density with a single injection.

I think that was what they achieved by 2012. Hoffman or one of them said that survival of injected cells decreases as dose is increased, therefore they might be looking at splitting injections into a number of procedures. I think they were suggesting two or three visits instead of one, but that could change I imagine.

They've since been working on refining cell storage and cell expansion protocols with the goal of improving consistency ... and maybe even efficacy. I think biotech is a high risk for investors. It's a lot like gambling and especially the small cap companies looking to score with making blockbuster cancer drugs. That raises the risk because those kinds of drugs are often ingested orally or injected into organs etc and may fail at phase 2 or even phase 3 if any sign of morbid side effects are observed. Replicel, otoh, has 5-year safety data with its protocol. Looks very safe so far, and hopefully they will be able to prove efficacy in a wider test group.

Last edited:

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shiseido stock has doubled in the last year jhezz.

br1

Reaction score
I think that was what they achieved by 2012. Hoffman or one of them said that survival of injected cells decreases as dose is increased, therefore they might be looking at splitting injections into a number of procedures. I think they were suggesting two or three visits instead of one, but that could change I imagine.

They've since been working on refining cell storage and cell expansion protocols with the goal of improving consistency ... and maybe even efficacy. I think biotech is a high risk for investors. It's a lot like gambling and especially the small cap companies looking to score with making blockbuster cancer drugs. That raises the risk because those kinds of drugs are often ingested orally or injected into organs etc and may fail at phase 2 or even phase 3 if any sign of morbid side effects are observed. Replicel, otoh, has 5-year safety data with its protocol. Looks very safe so far, and hopefully they will be able to prove efficacy in a wider test group.

Well, all eyes now on Shiseido, as they are doing exactly what you stated. More injections, less cells on each injection, to maximize the effect. And they are almost done with their efficacy trial (as they share the safety results with Replicel).

I personally don't care much abour Replicel. Only about its technology.

Shiseido to release the efficacy trial results early next year.. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The article goes on for 4 pages: Last page "Buckler said the RepliCel’s technology should be available to the general public by sometime next year in Japan, though it may take several more years to see it on the market in the U.S. as clinical trials will still have to be completed here and the data submitted to the FDA, though the 21st Century Cures Act (Cures Act) may help it along."

Where is that copy? I did a search on the page and can't find it anywhere...??

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 420

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
do you guys think that it would be possible, that shiseido make stands in europe or usa, for culturing the stemcells out of your hair and ship them to japan? so there would be just one trip to japan neccessary.

inmyhead

Reaction score
do you guys think that it would be possible, that shiseido make stands in europe or usa, for culturing the stemcells out of your hair and ship them to japan? so there would be just one trip to japan neccessary.
i wish it was, but unlikely. Shouldn't be a problem though. Flight is going to take less than one hour only with new Musk's rocket

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
tesla is a complete overrated share which will go down sooner or later. e-mobility cant win against hydrogen technology. our planet does not contain enough ressources for e-mobility. so i dont thinks that this flight will ever happen.

inmyhead

Reaction score
tesla is a complete overrated share which will go down sooner or later. e-mobility cant win against hydrogen technology. our planet does not contain enough ressources for e-mobility. so i dont thinks that this flight will ever happen.
what are resources? according to phisics energy just turn into another form of energy. There should be a plenty. But yes, for now It seems strange/unlikely to use rockets to travel around the planet

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought no too but I googled and it looks like they are dialing it back or watering it down. :(
Japan is our only hope. Nothing has changed. I doubt that private clinics won't offer this treatment to foreigners. + It is Asia license we are talking about, not just Japan. I'm in Europe, so there's no way that it would reach it faster than USA. Let us hope it won't delay Follica to 2020 too.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This will slow down the cures act?
If you want your hair back, vote democratic lmao Conservatives don't want new technology they want to slow everything down as much as possible.