New Article On Replicel And Lee Buckler - Forbes

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want your hair back, vote democratic lmao Conservatives don't want new technology they want to slow everything down as much as possible.

Oh, boy...

image.jpeg

H

Reaction score
If you want your hair back, vote democratic lmao Conservatives don't want new technology they want to slow everything down as much as possible.
Who would I vote for on either that gives a sh*t about hair loss?....Take your time

jnestor481

Reaction score
Aside from politics we already damn well knew that Replicel wasn't going to help us since its so many years away and its not a full blown "cure". It's all in Shesidos hands.

Replicel may not be a full blown cure, but it's the best thing on the horizon besides Tsuji. When the efficacy trial readouts are released then we can really say how significant it it.

For lower Norwoods it could be a godsend. finasteride and dutasteride are not long term solutions, especially for me since my hair is test sensitive. Everytime I go hard in the gym I see my hairline creep further back despite being on dutasteride.

At the very least I think our situation becomes more and more treatable if not fully curable. Just hope I can maintain until then...

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel may not be a full blown cure, but it's the best thing on the horizon besides Tsuji. When the efficacy trial readouts are released then we can really say how significant it it.

For lower Norwoods it could be a godsend. finasteride and dutasteride are not long term solutions, especially for me since my hair is test sensitive. Everytime I go hard in the gym I see my hairline creep further back despite being on dutasteride.

At the very least I think our situation becomes more and more treatable if not fully curable. Just hope I can maintain until then...
I've also noticed if I go to the gym after a while, I shed more hair, thought I was imagining things

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

finasteride+Duta for nearly 9 out of 10 are long term solutions, especially in combination with minoxidil. Going hard in the gym changes nothing about your hairline because it has no effect on the DHT-sensitivity of your hair, and that's the only thing that matters.

I've also noticed if I go to the gym after a while, I shed more hair, thought I was imagining things

You are.

Reactions: br1

jnestor481

Reaction score
finasteride+Duta for nearly 9 out of 10 are long term solutions, especially in combination with minoxidil. Going hard in the gym changes nothing about your hairline because it has no effect on the DHT-sensitivity of your hair, and that's the only thing that matters.

You are.

Look, hair loss is only partially understood at best as we all know. I'm telling you there's little doubt in my mind lifting heavy with deadlifts and presses accelerates my hair line recession. It happens crazy quick too, practically overnight i can see the difference. When i don't lift heavy and focus on cardio there's no problem.

Even on a high dose of dutasteride my sh*t is still getting fucked up.

H

Reaction score
Look, hair loss is only partially understood at best as we all know. I'm telling you there's little doubt in my mind lifting heavy with deadlifts and presses accelerates my hair line recession. It happens crazy quick too, practically overnight i can see the difference. When i don't lift heavy and focus on cardio there's no problem.

Even on a high dose of dutasteride my sh*t is still getting fucked up.
It's weird I've seen light cardio was actually linked to hairloss and intense aerobic activity actually helped maintain I'll have to find the source again.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how my comment was a "fail" I'm a usually a republican but with issues like these I think republicans are f*****g retarded, give it a few years you'll see people claiming Tsujis hair cloning method is unethical and should be illegal in the US.

They're all retarded, Jonnyyy. I've been as close to insider politics as one can get for over 20 years and trust me, it's politicians and politics. Both parties shoot themselves in the foot and their supporters in the head in about everything they do. You can't make a blanket statement when it comes to regulations and agencies run by unelected bureaucrats because of the way the system works and the quirks in established law that impedes changes that should be made. This is an eight hour lecture for another time. Hair science will advance, regardless. Focus on that.