Negative comments on Heath Ledgers balding..RIP Heath.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Heath Ledger is an awesome actor and I really look forward to seeing his performance in the upcoming Batman movie the Dark Knight as "the Joker." I strongly believe he will out do Jack Nicholas version. Anyway this once hottie "in the eyes of many women i know" has seemed to of fallen from grace all because of his hair. Read some of the terrible negative comments from his once female fans here in refernece to the pic below :(

http://perezhilton.com/?p=8777#respond

wenn1661630__oPt.jpg

Some of these vicious comments include:

"he’s a total troll and always has been. The balder he gets the fuglier he gets"

"HE USED TO BE HOT, he’s a mess, YIKES!!! He’s going BALD TOO"

"what the hell happened to him?????? He used to be hot. Yuck!"

"his random bald spots and curly greezy mullet"

This is what the Heath of yesterday looked like when he had his awesome curly locks in case you were curious:

heath_ledger3.jpg

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Negative comments on Heath Ledgers balding

Ok, but...let's take an inventory of the dip-sh*ts who actually peruse Perez Hilton on a regular basis. They are either between the ages of 12 to 16, or have IQs between 45 and 100. I guess that's my way of saying, who cares?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

What difference does it make how his hair looks, he is still a well know celebrity and still will never have problems hooking up with hot models. And even if he was not famous, if he has high self-esteem and confidence he still will get hot models.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

#176 - heather says – reply to this

He used to be so beautiful. Now he’s just another loser with a diappearing hairline…

what a comment, too bad this "loser" won't even give her a damn look...

I love retarded 14 yrs old girls...they amuse me.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score

you could pick any person with a retarded expression on their face like this one and they would get negative comments nothing to do with his hairline, you guys are body dysmorphic

s.a.f

Reaction score

Lets stop beating about the bush here,
He looked better a few years ago when he had a full head of hair. (sorry)
What does that mean? I dont know we all know that thats why we're here, he's still rich and famous but wether those comments come from teenage girls or not (we dont know) it still proves a point that we all knew for most people going bald is going to have a negative impact on your appearance, even if you're a hollywood star like Heath.
Its interesting that he does'nt try to disguise it but I think he'd look better with a buzz cut.

Sean68

Reaction score

why has he got semen coming out of his mouth?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score

Who the fu*ks Perez Hilton anyway? Another American that preys on people's insecurities and manages to make a living out of it?

The only important question here is Sean's, whose jizz is that?

metalheaddude

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with looking at Perez. Yes he is a big fat homo, but hey, he posts pictures of celebrities as they REALLY look, no sugar coating, no air brushing what you see is what you get and that is sometimes refreshing to know they are normal too.

RagingBaldy

Reaction score

Man check out these other comments:

"My hairy vag is hotter than him. I couldn’t hit that without a complete hose down and a paper bag and a guaranteed $1M "

"He looks disgusting. Michelle got away just in time!!!"

heartles b****s. Let's see how most chicks look like without their hairline.

alexandros

Reaction score

Well, it's a terrible pic as well. Also Heath didn't seem to be hot to some chicks anyway, even when he had hair. He's been losing it for quite a few years now. He still looks decent to me, even though he is losing it. I wonder if celebs go on the same treatments as people here... yeah those chicks that post on those sites are mental. Some even put down Jude Law, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt... so no point in even paying attention to that.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

Cassin said:
Why they hell are you reading that site?

yes exactly! perez hilton!? you are f*****g kidding me right ?! (AGAIN).........why the f*** do you read bullshit like that!?

like another poster said ,teenage girls and those with single digit brain cells read that site,its THE most shallow fucked up piece of sh*t that represents everything bad about society except it doesn't have the violence ,but id gladly add that to the list so long as i get to cave that fuckers face in

peace :)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score

He'd look a hell of a lot better if he just cut his hair.

There's nothing more pathetic than an obviously bald guy trying so desperately to hide it by growing his hair out. Seriously, it's receeding, get rid of it.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

metalheaddude said:
Nothing wrong with looking at Perez. Yes he is a big fat homo, but hey, he posts pictures of celebrities as they REALLY look, no sugar coating, no air brushing what you see is what you get and that is sometimes refreshing to know they are normal too.

who gives a f*** how celebrities 'really look' ?! its bullshit and its turning kids into superficial w****s!!

G

Doug Douglas said:
Ok, but...let's take an inventory of the dip-sh*ts who actually peruse Perez Hilton on a regular basis. They are either between the ages of 12 to 16, or have IQs between 45 and 100. I guess that's my way of saying, who cares?

Children and drunk people tell the truth.....

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

.......And I am sure you believe in Fairy Tales too, Taug. :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
Children and drunk people tell the truth.....

Yes children and drunks speak their minds, but only a fool will take any notice of the opinion of a child or a drunk.