Need Help! 21 year old on Dutasteride, losing hope & hair. What other solutions are left for me?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would i need to use a diuretic? & do you think i could just use any other anti aging stuff i have in my bathroom rather than estrogen cream? i’m scared it’ll take the beard away lol. Maybe they have collagen pills?
Oral minoxidil causes water retention. And yeah you could probably just use another skin cream.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral minoxidil was something i was really interested in. ive heard it has some pretty bad side effects to your face though. any way i could counter those sides? Bc if so i’ll be on it asap. RU has such a short half life so not really for me. & Estrogen i’m still unsure about bc i don’t really know what you do with it. Do you just apply the cream to your scalp once a day or? Can’t remember any severe side effects from that tbh
Dandelion Root is a natural diuretic that doesn't give side effects and counters the water retention from oral minxoidil. From what I've read

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil causes water retention. And yeah you could probably just use another skin cream.
i also just read it can cause heart problems & chest pains... not sure if this one is worth the side effects boys.

turtlefrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, yeah mine is Camber Pharmaceuticals as well.
thats why dutasteride hasnt been working. get on either avodart or generic dutasteride made by Breckenridge pharma. costco doesn't carry Breckenridge anymore so you might have to switch pharmacies.

turtlefrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why dutasteride hasnt been working. get on either avodart or generic dutasteride made by Breckenridge pharma. costco doesn't carry Breckenridge anymore so you might have to switch pharmacies.
i asked about 5 people online if they had the same barely maintaining results with dutasteride and they all took camber, the internet seems to suggest Breckenridge dutasteride.

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh really? wow i had no idea. that gives me hope that maybe i might still be able to keep my hair. Any place you recommend that gives Breckinridge Dutasteride? Only problem with not having Costco is it’s so much more expensive! Ugh

turtlefrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh really? wow i had no idea. that gives me hope that maybe i might still be able to keep my hair. Any place you recommend that gives Breckinridge Dutasteride? Only problem with not having Costco is it’s so much more expensive! Ugh
i ordered mine from publix. but just call around. you shouldn't pay more if you have insurance. get off the camber BS.

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i ordered mine from publix. but just call around. you shouldn't pay more if you have insurance. get off the camber BS.
Now how do you know Breckenridge Dutasteride actually works the way it’s supposed to? Have you used both? Are there people who still continue to lose even on the Breckenridge version?

turtlefrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now how do you know Breckenridge Dutasteride actually works the way it’s supposed to? Have you used both? Are there people who still continue to lose even on the Breckenridge version?
Imma try it today. I the reason why I suggest breckenridge is because that seems to be what even one else on the internet had success with.

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma try it today. I the reason why I suggest breckenridge is because that seems to be what even one else on the internet had success with.
hey man do you know what i should say to pharmacies when i call them to ask for the breckenridge dutasteride? Like how do i find out what should i ask them?