need advice on my situation please

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've been on it for 4 yrs now I was on dutasteride for a while aswell. I've been working out for the last 15 yrs and never noticed and negative effects. When I started it I did'nt even realise that there were possible side effects. I think if you look for them and expect them you will get them, or you will convince yourself that you've got them.
And there are actualy millions not thousands of men on finasteride worldwide. The guys taking it for B.P.H are on 5x the dose of propecia.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
can someone help me out.. i'm having problems with my rogain foam!

After about a week of using the can i find it doesnt come out as foam anymore just liquid!

s.a.f said:
I've been on it for 4 yrs now I was on dutasteride for a while aswell. I've been working out for the last 15 yrs and never noticed and negative effects. When I started it I did'nt even realise that there were possible side effects. I think if you look for them and expect them you will get them, or you will convince yourself that you've got them.
And there are actualy millions not thousands of men on finasteride worldwide. The guys taking it for B.P.H are on 5x the dose of propecia.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Try putting it in the refrigerator and see if that helps.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you store the foam in warm temp, then it turns to liquid.. so try keeping it in a cooler place. and shake before use.