need advice on my situation please

Petchsky

Reaction score
word filter, i'll pm it too you, I use them find them good and cheap though you may find cheaper if you look around.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
thats great thanks for the help!

ill order rogain foam and 1% Nizoral shampoo

Petchsky said:
word filter, i'll pm it too you, I use them find them good and cheap though you may find cheaper if you look around.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
thanks for your views

i guess its now or never with treatments!

So annoying my grandfather is 90 and has a full head of hair!My dad however is a norwood 5, and it looks like im heading down that route:(

It still worries me about storing extra bodyfat from finasteride.I've always been naturally lean so maybe it wont effect me.

This pic shows my low bodyfat that i have maintained naturally for years without any special diet ,just good training 4 times a week at gym.Notice the difference concealers make!!You can only see my temples receded not much else...i'm sorry i just dont look good with a shaved head!

me-1.jpg

Dude, its good that you try to do something about your hair, but I must say, you DO look good with a shaved head...so if it all fails..you can fall back on that.

NaS

Reaction score
in all honesty dude i think you would look good with a shaved head. im not joking, some people have the look which suits it.. some dont. but you do.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
well thats good to know thanks

i might even buzz it down for when i start the treatments...

NaS said:
in all honesty dude i think you would look good with a shaved head. im not joking, some people have the look which suits it.. some dont. but you do.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
so i have ordered rogain foam... i'm just looking for the best and cheapest place to get propecia or finasteride?

I'm from uk

thanks for any help

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peapoddy- What color toppik and dermmatch do you use? I am blonde like you but need to use light brown toppik.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
well during the winter my hair is not so blonde so i find med brown to be best match

come summer season my hair goes more blond in the sun ,so i use light brown

hope this helps

Brick said:
peapoddy- What color toppik and dermmatch do you use? I am blonde like you but need to use light brown toppik.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
just a quick update:)

in a few days i will be on the big 3

got my rogain foam & nizoral 1% ...just waiting for my finasteride

I'm getting nightmares that i start the treatments and i just bloat up and lose my definition..all those years of gym work gone down the drain!

lol i need to stop worrying :shakehead:

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so i have my treatments and will be starting in a few days...

My regime

Finpecia (Generic Finasteride) 0.50mg

5% rogain foam twice a day(morning & night)

1% nizoral shampoo 3x week

I'm wondering if i should lower the dosage of the finasteride to maybe 0.25mg?I can always increase the dosage if i get no sides.What are your thoughts on this or do you think i should start at 0.50mg?

wish me luck guys!i hope this thread gets moved to the success stories :woot:

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi pp,

I would take 0.5mg a day to start with, the recommended dose is 1mg. You could move upto this if you get no sides.

Good luck.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You achieved that body by lifting just 4 days a week and "no special diet"?

Are you kidding me?!? Either you're not telling us something or you have the greatest genetics in the world.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:

Are you kidding me?!? Either you're not telling us something or you have the greatest genetics in the world.

Why??
Go to any gym and you'll find tons of guys who look like that. As long as he's eating well and training hard those 4 x a week a body like that is within anyones reach.
Kids today :roll: always looking for some quick cheat. :shakehead:
If you're expecting to look like that after a few months then forget it, but stick at it for a year or 2 and you'll get there.
You dont need steroids unless you want huge mass (which peapoddy does'nt have) and 4x a week is about the max you can train if you're doing it properly any more and you'd be burning yourself out.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thickandthin said:

Why??
Go to any gym and you'll find tons of guys who look like that. As long as he's eating well and training hard those 4 x a week a body like that is within anyones reach.
Kids today :roll: always looking for some quick cheat. :shakehead:
If you're expecting to look like that after a few months then forget it, but stick at it for a year or 2 and you'll get there.
You dont need steroids unless you want huge mass (which peapoddy does'nt have) and 4x a week is about the max you can train if you're doing it properly any more and you'd be burning yourself out.

SAF proving once again he knows nothing.

I used to work at a gym - I worked with a lot of guys who were competitive bodybuilders and this guy's physique is out of this world even in comparison to them, ESPECIALLY if he's only working out 4 days a week and not following a special diet!!!! His body fat looks to be 6-7% or less, which is VERY VERY difficult to maintain for any length of time (especially given his muscle mass), and usually very strict diets are required (perfect balance of carbs, fats, proteins, minimize water consumption to increase vascularity, etc) to achieve such a low level. Just going to the gym and lifting for an hour, 4 days a week, and still eating whatever trash you want will never in a million years get you anything close to this guys body - unless you have perfect genetics or are following an extremely strict lifting and diet regime.

I'm not at all saying he's on roids - he looks natural, but I'm saying he's gotta be leaving something out about his training/diet because I just don't believe a person can so easily end up looking like a fitness model - even with YEARS of training. Unless he has awesome genetics (which for all I know he does and my point is moot!)

But the point is, saf, not "anyone" can go to the gym and lift haphazardly, eat haphazardly, and wake up with this guys physique. A very select few even have the genetics to get this big in the first place, much less as cut as him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pfft !!!
I dont know what pic you're looking at but I dont see him as being big, I guess he's around 170 - 180lbs. He's in good shape and he's ripped but he's got a fitness physique not a bodybuilding physique.
Also where did I suggest that he eats junk food?
I've seen plenty of guys with a similar physique, its easily possible if he's eating plenty of protein and not eating junk carbs thats not a special diet its just sensible eating.
Its not that hard to keep a low bodyfat %. What is hard is maintaining big size and Peaboddy is not huge, he's muscular but he does'nt have big mass.
I dont know what kind of competitive bodybuilders you 'worked' with but they were obviously only in competition between themselves. Anyway just because you worked in a gym does'nt make you an authority, there are plenty of people working in gyms who just see it as a job and are'nt experts and are'nt in shape.
Staying in that shape takes dedication to stick at it but it does'nt require going to extremes. Unless you have really poor genetics it is attainable and like I said before for most people 4 times a week for natural lifters is the optimum to give your body enough recovery time.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
yes 4 days a week is all i have time for :)

my diet is nothing special... i dont watch my carbs or overall calories..

all i take is protein after training and a multi vitamin

i just train hard when i do and eat good meals, with junk food in moderation!

Thickandthin said:

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Well in some pictures i do look smaller.But i guess your correct i'm not MASSIVE bulked up like some guys..i wouldnt want to get too big anyway.

Recently ive increased the weight i'm lifting and BOOM!My muscles were shocked and that must of triggered some growth .Always had natural low bodyfat ...here are some pics i took recently

my height is 5'11

weight is 186lbs

gazshoot.jpg

picy.jpg

adam400m_3218560.jpg

and this last pic i was 18 year old with slightly better hair lol

phpoYKU1OPM.jpg

s.a.f said:
Pfft !!!
I dont know what pic you're looking at but I dont see him as being big, I guess he's around 170 - 180lbs. He's in good shape and he's ripped but he's got a fitness physique not a bodybuilding physique.
Also where did I suggest that he eats junk food?
I've seen plenty of guys with a similar physique, its easily possible if he's eating plenty of protein and not eating junk carbs thats not a special diet its just sensible eating.
Its not that hard to keep a low bodyfat %. What is hard is maintaining big size and Peaboddy is not huge, he's muscular but he does'nt have big mass.
I dont know what kind of competitive bodybuilders you 'worked' with but they were obviously only in competition between themselves. Anyway just because you worked in a gym does'nt make you an authority, there are plenty of people working in gyms who just see it as a job and are'nt experts and are'nt in shape.
Staying in that shape takes dedication to stick at it but it does'nt require going to extremes. Unless you have really poor genetics it is attainable and like I said before for most people 4 times a week for natural lifters is the optimum to give your body enough recovery time.

FFS

Reaction score
Man u must have awsome genetics (except hair genes). U were strong as f*** for a 18 year old!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks.. well i also did athletics as a junior which helped keep me in shape!

I've been using rogain foam & nizoral for over 3 weeks now.Just need to man up and start taking the finasteride.. i have been staring at the box of pills for 2 weeks now!!Wish i had never read all those horror stories on possible side effects!
FFS said:
Man u must have awsome genetics (except hair genes). U were strong as f*ck for a 18 year old!