My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long term application of that much zinc seriously can cause issues. It's a heavy metal and your liver will filter it out but be careful

SOA77

My Regimen
Reaction score
in my case you are probably true I will try Zix again with a normal dose When the sides will be gone and if i don’t get sides i will consider I’m ok, i will also post my results I hope I will regrow, I’m a really good responder in term of regrowth in general so let see
I’ve also tried minoxidil didn’t notice libido sides or ED but be prepared for skin aging

Last edited:

SOA77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long term application of that much zinc seriously can cause issues. It's a heavy metal and your liver will filter it out but be careful
Thank you I learned risks of too much zinc after doing this shitty move I will be reasonable now

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you I learned risks of too much zinc after doing this shitty move I will be reasonable now
Just to ease you, I am prone to sides and I remember finishing 20 ml of zix in a single day several times in a row. I have never had the slightest adverse reaction to it.

Keep your mind off topic so you can possibly benefit from the topical later on.

SOA77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to ease you, I am prone to sides and I remember finishing 20 ml of zix in a single day several times in a row. I have never had the slightest adverse reaction to it.

Keep your mind off topic so you can possibly benefit from the topical later on.
I dont really like your answer, moreover the only guy I saw on the thread who had sides with zix was a pfs suffer ( he had it with a normal dose not me)
anD I used dermaroller at 0.25 30 minutes before the application so it worsen it too. I’m maybe still on my last ru recovery ( 3 weeks before attempint zix) or I may be just naturally more sensitive than you for sides.
Got bad habits to i know cannabis acts in 5 ar it could play a role.
( didnt undersand your last sentence my english isn’t that good)
I will try differents doses, with and without dermaroller and see about sides
Time will answer all this questions i will keep you update

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont really like your answer, moreover the only guy I saw on the thread who had sides with zix was a pfs suffer ( he had it with a normal dose not me)
anD I used dermaroller at 0.25 30 minutes before the application so it worsen it too. I’m maybe still on my last ru recovery ( 3 weeks before attempint zix) or I may be just naturally more sensitive than you for sides.
Got bad habits to i know cannabis acts in 5 ar it could play a role.
( didnt undersand your last sentence my english isn’t that good)
Time will answer all this questions i will keep you update

Firstly, you don't have to like my post. I won't help you out if you don't want me to.

Secondly, if that little zinc in your system could act like an antiandrogen we would be walking soy machines by now.

Thirdly, I have been dermarolling 3.0mm per week and haven't had an issue.

To conclude, just assume that you used the 60 ml bottle of Zix daily and it went systemic fully. Assuming you are using the worm's formulation you would have 600 mg of zinc in your system. Which is 3x the RDA according to the supplement I have nearby. At worst you could have zinc poisoning but I don't think that's much of a possibility. If Zinc and B6 had such effects on human organism in such low doses we would all kept our hairs without the need of Zix etc.

Zix very likely works due to high localization or in my opinion it works by lowering aromatase which should help raise testosterone, therefore it may downregulate 5AR.

It's very likely that you are noceboing yourself as worm stated or simply an another substance or mechanism should be held responsible for your symptoms.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, you don't have to like my post. I won't help you out if you don't want me to.

Secondly, if that little zinc in your system could act like an antiandrogen we would be walking soy machines by now.

Thirdly, I have been dermarolling 3.0mm per week and haven't had an issue.

To conclude, just assume that you used the 60 ml bottle of Zix daily and it went systemic fully. Assuming you are using the worm's formulation you would have 600 mg of zinc in your system. Which is 3x the RDA according to the supplement I have nearby. At worst you could have zinc poisoning but I don't think that's much of a possibility. If Zinc and B6 had such effects on human organism in such low doses we would all kept our hairs without the need of Zix etc.

Zix very likely works due to high localization or in my opinion it works by lowering aromatase which should help raise testosterone, therefore it may downregulate 5AR.

It's very likely that you are noceboing yourself as worm stated or simply an another substance or mechanism should be held responsible for your symptoms.
Agreed. @SOA77 Highly doubtful zix is giving you sides. You yourself said you are paranoid and that can be a powerful thing.

SOA77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. @SOA77 Highly doubtful zix is giving you sides. You yourself said you are paranoid and that can be a powerful thing.
I Want to be optimistic but chances of nocebo are low, I was confident about zix as i wasn’t aware of any sides, the first day on zix my libido was a lot higher than normal and the followings (when enough zinc was absorbed) much less. Thats more than a coincidence for me so if zix cant induce sides on its own ru has to be in cause. I’ m now hopping that my body just needs more time to get out all the ru from my last dose and it will not happen again in few weeks.
I’m going to try it in one or two weeks when my sides will be gone and we will see (still dont have morning wood or much desire for sexe, its seems a bit abusive a week after stopping zix, now nocebo could play a role since I’m again questioning myself a lot but at the start I dont see how.)

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Want to be optimistic but chances of nocebo are low, I was confident about zix as i wasn’t aware of any sides, the first day on zix my libido was a lot higher than normal and the followings (when enough zinc was absorbed) much less. Thats more than a coincidence for me so if zix cant induce sides on its own ru has to be in cause. I’ m now hopping that my body just needs more time to get out all the ru from my last dose and it will not happen again in few weeks.
I’m going to try it in one or two weeks when my sides will be gone and we will see (still dont have morning wood or much desire for sexe, its seems a bit abusive a week after stopping zix, now nocebo could play a role since I’m again questioning myself a lot but at the start I dont see how.)
Lol dude the zinc I use has 50mg of zinc per pill which is 333% of your DV. 3 pills in a bottle that lasts 2 weeks results in daily exposure of 11mg or 71% of your DV TOPICALLY. Even less would be absorbed systemically. You are consuming more zinc from your food, or at least you should be. Zix did not give you sides.. your imagination did.

Last edited:

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will start zix tomorrow and just want to be sure I prepare it well. I followed worm formulation but :

- The pure encapsulations vitamin B6 available here is a bit different, it's written "Vitamin B6 from 25mg P5P 17mg". See picture attached.
So I added 6 capsules (only the powder) to the preparation. Is it correct? Does this one will work as well?

- I wrongly bought a 200 mg Zinc sulfate in tablets. I then bought the same as worm but it take a lot of time to come and I wanted to start Zix now.
I crushed around 3,5 pills before adding to the mix. Do you think this Zinc is ok? (picture attached)

- To finish, do I have to first add Zinc and B6 to the Ethyl alcool and wait a day? I mixed everything in the same time and shake it a lot... :( Hope it's still ok.

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.47.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.47.png
    605.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.16.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.16.png
    622.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.08.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-07-21 à 18.14.08.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will start zix tomorrow and just want to be sure I prepare it well. I followed worm formulation but :

- The pure encapsulations vitamin B6 available here is a bit different, it's written "Vitamin B6 from 25mg P5P 17mg". See picture attached.
So I added 6 capsules (only the powder) to the preparation. Is it correct? Does this one will work as well?

- I wrongly bought a 200 mg Zinc sulfate in tablets. I then bought the same as worm but it take a lot of time to come and I wanted to start Zix now.
I crushed around 3,5 pills before adding to the mix. Do you think this Zinc is ok? (picture attached)

- To finish, do I have to first add Zinc and B6 to the Ethyl alcool and wait a day? I mixed everything in the same time and shake it a lot... :( Hope it's still ok.

Thanks so much!!
You dont have to be that precise. As long as the actives are the same you can use the other stuff.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come scientists couldn't create an antiandrogen that is tissue selective smh

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone who has the resources to get the zinc and b6cb6 in a liposomal formulation?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks so much!!

I dont know if that is zinc heptahydrate, so i cant say that mix will work. B6 looks right given the lesser mgs per capsule.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm I was wondering, since you're using zix for 10+ years now with ethanol. How is your skin? Did you think it affected your skin or not?

I know zinc is good for the skin though, but ethanol is not.

it's totally fine. I have good skin and look much younger (10+ years) than my age.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

No clue if those will work. If the first link is legit zinc, it should technically work. I just cant attest to its quality given it looks like it's packaged in someone's basement.