My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

ian_832

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still too early to draw any conclusion, but i think the microneedling/zix combo is working for me. I'm just one session in and so far my shedding has been reduced dramatically. This is super encouraging and it's giving me hope.

I'll keep updating.

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's still early. The ingredients you use are very important and affect the results. The best you will see after a month is a decrease in shedding.
I used 0.6g zinc sulfate, 10ml alcohol (75% medical alcohol), 50ml distilled water, 150mg (p5p)

No Shedding No Strength

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for your sharing! This is the original paper which ZIX derive from I believe, I have used ZIX for nearly one week(0.3g zinc sulfate heptahydrate in 60 ml distilled water), but my shedding intensified and my scalp get inch and inflamed. I think it is due to the irritation of zinc sulfate. I wanna use zinc gluconate instead. Could you give me some advice? Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• stamatiadis1988.pdf
    355.9 KB · Views: 286

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to ask, has anyone ever had a dull pain in their right back while taking finasteride? I have been taking it for 17 days, and I am considering whether to stop using it or continue using it and then these side effects will gradually disappear. Will this happen? Can you give me a suggestion?

Last edited:

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi everyone i come form China I am
so sorry that I have a bad English
I have some ideas
first if I use zix four times or five times one day
could I make more success?
and Is there any people to use zix
+contact roller to regrow your temple and make success?
cheer up

breadbreadsuperman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could not buy zinc sulphate in my area. Whether I could use medicine of high strength zinc instead or not? and How much should I use?

dimtanec

My Regimen
Reaction score
I added B6 and zinc in distilled water without ethyl alcohol and zinc didn't dissolve in it. What can be the reason and what I made not right?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it one week ago. Obviously not able to say anything about its efficacy.

Cool, keep us updated.

Sandalore is the only thing that's ever actually worked for me but I'm struggling to find a good vehicle that isn't Minoxidil or Vanicream (plus ethyl alcohol/ethanol is hard to source in the UK).

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for being a little lazy as I am sure the answer has already been given in this thread, but is there a shedding phase with zix?
2 months in and I feel that I am shedding more than usual.
Thanks

Dispiteous

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it have to be distilled water, can't I just use tap water? I am convinced that it has no influence, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does it have to be distilled water, can't I just use tap water? I am convinced that it has no influence, but please correct me if I'm wrong!
Distilled water is advised because it contains no minerals or chemicals that might interfere with the Zix formula, and distilled water is acidic. You could try with regular water but it is not advised.
I added B6 and zinc in distilled water without ethyl alcohol and zinc didn't dissolve in it. What can be the reason and what I made not right?
It can take a while to dissolve. Make certain to use the exact products recommended. See how it goes after staying in the refrigerator for a day or two. Shake it well before each use.
hi everyone i come form China I am
so sorry that I have a bad English
I have some ideas
first if I use zix four times or five times one day
could I make more success?
and Is there any people to use zix
+contact roller to regrow your temple and make success?
cheer up
Applying Zix more than twice per day might be effective but is not necessary. There have been a few successes with Zix and roller, but we can not expect much new hair.

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody know BIOM8? There is no such thing on taobao in China. Can this treat seborrheic dermatitis on the face? Has anyone used it? How can I buy it and send it back to China?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been applying alot of topicals to my scalp for some time and my hair is starting to get freakin white.
is zix known to give you a lighter hair colour? it looks like sh*t

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for being a little lazy as I am sure the answer has already been given in this thread, but is there a shedding phase with zix?
2 months in and I feel that I am shedding more than usual.
Thanks
It has been reported that dosage is important. I reduced it and lesser seems better
Ok guys second time asking this but I'm really wondering ..
I got yellow pit stains on my white shirts, and I never use deodorant, anyone experiencing this ? That's just so weird, it looks like zix ...
Yes. Probably b6

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody know BIOM8? There is no such thing on taobao in China. Can this treat seborrheic dermatitis on the face? Has anyone used it? How can I buy it and send it back to China?
I don't know about biom8 but something that was a f*****g miracle to my seb derm was MCT oil. Basically coconut oil without the sh*t that feed Malassezia. I don't know how it works, but I think it safely hydrates the skin and restore the biofilm