My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

jonmayhew

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not using any ethyl alcohol at all currently, just zinc, b6 p5p and distilled water as i find the alcohol gives me a dull headache. can you recommend a good ethyl alcohol to add in which make help absorption and possibly reduce the colour/residue?

ian_832

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I did my first needling session.

I will continue to use zix every day and needling every week and i'll post my results in a couple of months or so.

I'm not using any ethyl alcohol at all currently, just zinc, b6 p5p and distilled water as i find the alcohol gives me a dull headache. can you recommend a good ethyl alcohol to add in which make help absorption and possibly reduce the colour/residue?
Even with alcohol you will still get the same yellowish colour.

ian_832

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything is toxic in excess. Even water.

How much zinc+b6 is really getting absorbed by the skin every day? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's a fraction of what is recommended per day.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the feedback guys.
Have any of you ordered your zinc sulfate capsules via iherb.com?
I've been searching for such a supplement but couldn't find one.
I ordered zinc sulfate heptahydrate in Europe but now it can't get delivered...

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, worm, I have again for two weeks, but still don't see any change, shampoo or drop 50 +, pillow and bed every day, or drop a lot of hair, now my hair looks thin many, very afflictive .

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
Worm said it needed to be heptahydrate and not mono. Like the one you linked.
Ah, yes, heptahydrate is the right form. I assume you are saying that the product from my link is the right one. It is the one Worm and the Zix creator recommend.

edddys08

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, trying zix and I have asked my pharmacist to do this formulation based on forums feedback.

is that a good formulation?

Attachments

• IMG_8027.JPG
    IMG_8027.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 258

Sebcar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys iam getting a headache when I apply zix, and iam not even using alcohol dont know what to do

Thanks

MissKarryW

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a girl. I've prepared zix for the first time today. After using it, I'm sure that it has the ability to stop itching and remove oil. However, i used more than 2ml due to the long hair, maybe I should have a shaved head.

I will continue to give feedback.

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using zix for nearly a month, but there hasn't been any change. Does zix have no effect on me? I'm desperate. Am I finally going to take finasteride? I'm only 22 and everything around me seems to be getting dark.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using zix for nearly a month, but there hasn't been any change. Does zix have no effect on me? I'm desperate. Am I finally going to take finasteride? I'm only 22 and everything around me seems to be getting dark.
1 month?????????? some people don't even see results after 6 months of finasteride lol

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score

You definitely need more patience with these regimens. I really understand you, I always tend to see some results after soms weeks too but thats the hard part... You have to keep applying it for months while it isn't working (yet).

In the meanwhile I think it is important that you learn to live with your hairloss as it is now. I suggest that you go to a doctor to talk about your hairloss and how you feel about it. DON'T EVER start finasteride when you are already in a depressive mood.

Rocket79

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from 1979, men which almost lost all my hair. I tried minoxidil as a liquid, other chemicals too. Nothing helped. Did a lot of research about alternatives, and found site healhairloss.com about healing hair loss. It sounds that author is women but I followed her recommendations. Within a month I see good changes. On top of my head I recognized new small hair. Little by little I hope I will back to condition I had before. Thank you.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's still early. The ingredients you use are very important and affect the results. The best you will see after a month is a decrease in shedding.

Rocket79

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's still early. The ingredients you use are very important and affect the results. The best you will see after a month is a decrease in shedding.

Agree, it is maybe early for results with chemicals, which I against now after all experience I had. But if you use natural alternatives you may see results within 2-3 weeks. I have a strong feeling that such chemicals are just a way to suck money from you. Another side effect (not sure about zix particularly but for minoxidil 100%) is that when you stop use them you will soon back to condition you had, even worse.