My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Costa31

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get ethyl alcohol in the UK? I can't find it in any pharmacies

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the thread. Was hoping to get an accurate and current best case formula and ingredient acquisition guidance in the US. Failing miserably on just about everything else. Have some hope in trying this treatment as the risk seems minimal aside from the complicated formulation?

Sebcar

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the thread. Was hoping to get an accurate and current best case formula and ingredient acquisition guidance in the US. Failing miserably on just about everything else. Have some hope in trying this treatment as the risk seems minimal aside from the complicated formulation?
All the ingredients are on the first page, you can buy them on Amazon if you cant find them in the stores. There best formula is what is also mentioned there but best as in what worked for him.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok looks like they modified a few times? anyone have experience with the different versions in page one? I mean if you were to start fresh...

Homebrewhero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get ethyl alcohol in the UK? I can't find it in any pharmacies
I just used vodka (40% vol) and adjusted the quantities accordingly. Think it worked out equal quantities water/vodka.
And I just distilled the water myself with a bowl inside a large pan.

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ok - It's definitely better than off finasteride for sure - but it was what I would consider high. I use zinc picolinate on occasion when I feel it's not totally there. I find this really gives a massive boost to my libido - almost teenage like.
Hey worm, quick questions here you said earlier you scalp and hair are very oily. Is it still true ? Did zix did any improvements for that oilness.
I wish i could just crash down the oily scalp that all and get a hair transplant i would be very very happyy.
You think that the zix can lower the sebum production and scalp tinkling and itch. My itch is very low and rare buy its there. Before the balding i never get itch abd oils.
Still did not oreder the ingredients yet
Thanks in advance sire

Amine

Sebcar

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the guys that needle and then apply zix because they dont want to use alcohol, how do you guys stand it, since zix is pretty acidic (ph of 3), its like putting lemon juice on a small cut.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey worm, quick questions here you said earlier you scalp and hair are very oily. Is it still true ? Did zix did any improvements for that oilness.
I wish i could just crash down the oily scalp that all and get a hair transplant i would be very very happyy.
You think that the zix can lower the sebum production and scalp tinkling and itch. My itch is very low and rare buy its there. Before the balding i never get itch abd oils.
Still did not oreder the ingredients yet
Thanks in advance sire

Amine

use zix and head and shoulders. it should help dramatically.

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea of how long the absorption rate is for Zix? How long would it have to remain on the scalp?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea of how long the absorption rate is for Zix? How long would it have to remain on the scalp?
I think too many factors are in play here to accurately say that. Its 280 g/mol so it shouldnt take that long to absorp.
With topicals i would always go for the safe bet and just apply it before bed and only wash it out in the morning

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who got pimples because of zix ? i got two pimples on my temple. went away when i stopped for a while, now back on and i think it's getting back :(

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody, how long have you found zix to be effective?

Hey buddy, I know it is depressing and you want immediate results but give it at least 3 months (as with any other hair treatment). Don't expect results before that - you might even shed.

The good thing about Zix is that if it's working for you, you won't have to seek alternatives with potential regrettable side effects. It's definitely worth a try!

pony wang

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did you use it? Did it work for you?
Hey buddy, I know it is depressing and you want immediate results but give it at least 3 months (as with any other hair treatment). Don't expect results before that - you might even shed.

The good thing about Zix is that if it's working for you, you won't have to seek alternatives with potential regrettable side effects. It's definitely worth a try!

jonmayhew

My Regimen
Reaction score
does zix stain anyone elses scalp yellow? granted i wasn't using ethyl alcohol, but it leaves a residue on my scalp which is putting me off

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did you use it? Did it work for you?

Only two weeks so it's too early to tell.

does zix stain anyone elses scalp yellow? granted i wasn't using ethyl alcohol, but it leaves a residue on my scalp which is putting me off

Are you using the yellowish altered/denatured ethyl alcohol (not pure, often with camphor)? Otherwise, it would be strange for the stain to turn yellow.