My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wh
I think it's essential for bald guys to stop eating this:

Sugar, poly-unsaturated fat, vegetable oils (except olive and coconut oil), gluten and grains in general, legumes, pasturised dairy (you can eat raw goat dairy but avoid cow dairy at all cost because of inflammatory A1 casein), alcool, fruits juice and soda, tomatoes and potatoes.

This should remove almost all the inflammation you have in your body
What about fruit? It’s loaded with sugar/fructose, surely it’s best avoided and just stick to veg etc

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wh

What about fruit? It’s loaded with sugar/fructose, surely it’s best avoided and just stick to veg etc

I think fruits are better than veggies. Veggies are totally useless for humans IMO. They only contain antinutrients, fiber, vitamins and minerals which are poorly absorbed. They don't bring us energy/calories at all. I even think they are inflammatory for people who have auto immune diseases

IMO the natural human diet is 90-95 carnivore and 5-10% fruits. Personally I consume muscle and organ meat from grass fed beef, fatty fish, raw butter from grass fed cow, raw milk from grass fed goats. I eat low sugar fruits (mainly berries) but in small quantities (like 50g/day)

This removed all the chronic inflammation I had for years (psoriasis, crohn). But it's an extremely boring diet, it's very socially inconvenient and very costly

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think fruits are better than veggies. Veggies are totally useless for humans IMO. They only contain antinutrients, fiber, vitamins and minerals which are poorly absorbed. They don't bring us energy/calories at all. I even think they are inflammatory for people who have auto immune diseases

IMO the natural human diet is 90-95 carnivore and 5-10% fruits. Personally I consume muscle and organ meat from grass fed beef, fatty fish, raw butter from grass fed cow, raw milk from grass fed goats. I eat low sugar fruits (mainly berries) but in small quantities (like 50g/day)

This removed all the chronic inflammation I had for years (psoriasis, crohn). But it's an extremely boring diet, it's very socially inconvenient and very costly

Wow, we should chat more. I'm on keto, have lost almost 30 lbs with exercise as well. I agree, our diets are less inflammatory, though I have to move over to natural meats. I somewhat disagree on your veg stance as they do play a role in ones vit/min daily profile, and since optimal hair growth depends on nourishing the body, I feel it has a role, but to each their own and debating this is healthy and thought provoking.

Sperg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wondering if some kind of brush could be a more convenient alternative to microneedling. Tried doing a quick search and couldn't find people talking about it.

The attached figure is from a study comparing different methods of skin permeation, in this case using a caffeine solution. The 'rotating brush' outperformed other methods. Ethanol is listed as 'chemical enhancement'. Don't know how would fare against microneedling, but the results seems comparable.

Maybe a firm brush like a boar bristle brush, applied firmly for several strokes before application, could achieve similar results.

In the zinc, alezaic acid and B6 study the highest zinc sulfate concentration they used on the cells was 0.24, which seemed to have the same effect as the amount of azelaic acid to achieve complete inhibition of 5aR. Combined with 0.025% B6 it only took 0.0242% zinc to achieve similar inhibition.

When I was trying to find out how much topical zinc actually absorbs, the only studies I could find used ointments or creams and only seemed to achieve below 1% absorption. Not sure how that would translate to the actual cells we need it in though.

The two users I found who posted progress pics were using 1.1% zinc + 0.25% B6 and 1.7% zinc + 0.35%. Guess I will aim for a solution around that concentration and then try combining it with brushing.

Attachments

• brush absorption study.png
    brush absorption study.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 203

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
true body adjusts for sure when it comes to meds and drugs, but with scalp massages, we have testimonals of people maintaining results for 5+ years and counting...I really believe it is an underrated method

Wouldn't the increased blood circulation also deliver more DHT to the follicles, thus potentially increasing hair loss?

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't the increased blood circulation also deliver more DHT to the follicles, thus potentially increasing hair loss?
I believe it's the opposite. There's a study saying it changes genes expression and some people on reddit just talked about the fact there's other studies saying scalp massages = increasing nutrient supply. Higher O2 on tissues actually induce aromatase, therefore causing testosterone to turn into estradiol instead of DHT.

So in theory its supposed to reduce DHT while increasing estrogen, breaking down fibrosis and calcification and cleaning the crystalized sebum from the follicular bedding.

This could explain why some people managed to have regrowth and also managed to maintain the hair they grew back for 5+ years (and counting)...with scalp massages only.

Will it work for everybody? I don't know, it seems like we still don't know sh*t about mbp, or even non genetic hair loss in general. There's probably a lot of parameters to take into account but scalp massages definitely can't be ignored, specially after all these recent testimonies. So yeah it does seem like recent events show us scalp massages when done correctly and consistently can prevent hair loss. But consistency and it being done correctly seem to be an issue for a lot of people as it can be time consuming (its supposed to be done 20 min/day and 2x 20min/day for 6 months to see better results lol)

With that beig said, I do believe scalp massages work best when follicles haven't been inactivated for years but there's still cases of people recovering most of their totally bald spots:

Mike-success-story-min.jpg

that pic is from a 2019 study; https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13555-019-0281-6

Last edited:

fazzsabzi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wh

Look into the work of Danny Roddy - he gives a LOT of evidence for the utility of fructuse from fruit. According to the studies he shows (very in depth) fruit is one of the best things you can do for your hair. Youtube him.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into the work of Danny Roddy - he gives a LOT of evidence for the utility of fructuse from fruit. According to the studies he shows (very in depth) fruit is one of the best things you can do for your hair. Youtube him.
Dr Morse as well, he's all about fruits and made videos about hair loss

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the diff between sugar and fructose? I mean can the hair follicles really tell the diff between fructose, HFCS and sugar. The only slight plus with fruit is the added fiber etc.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason, my shedding has completely stopped (I've never taken medication such as finasteride & min so it can't be that lol), since I decided to sleep with 1 pillow instead of 2, 2 week ago... this is weird lol. It's like keeping the head elevated while sleeping just doesn't do it for me

anyone else with a similar experience?

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
For some reason, my shedding has completely stopped (I've never taken medication such as finasteride & min so it can't be that lol), since I decided to sleep with 1 pillow instead of 2, 2 week ago... this is weird lol. It's like keeping the head elevated while sleeping just doesn't do it for me

anyone else with a similar experience?

I can promise you that there is no relationship between these 2 factors

Asaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo can some one recommend a good ethyl alcohol that i cant buy online and ship international? cant seem to fine it here in my country

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If scalp massage supposedly helps hair loss, why not go for PRP? isnt' that basically a better version?

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a man called Tom Hagerty that say he reversed his hair loss using only scalp exercises.
Thats his site
https://www.hairloss-reversible.com

Also there is another guy on youtube that say he succeed to maintain his hair or at least slow it by those exercises - here his channel:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a man called Tom Hagerty that say he reversed his hair loss using only scalp exercises.
Thats his site
https://www.hairloss-reversible.com

Also there is another guy on youtube that say he succeed to maintain his hair or at least slow it by those exercises - here his channel:

the moment they try to sell you something is the moment I don't believe them.
take what he says with a grain of salt.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the moment they try to sell you something is the moment I don't believe them.
take what he says with a grain of salt.
This is true but other people that don't sell anything have seen regrowth and even reversed their hair loss with scalp massages so I would have no issue trusting the man tbh