My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Worm is this the p5p b6 you suggest?

Hi @Sam1 - yes, that's one I recommend. My preference is ecological formulas for cosmetic reason - but that one works just as well for scalp health and reducing shedding.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question. I saw this thread months ago and scanned through it, seeing multiple revisions of the original post. May I ask what the current, most proven formula is (what kind of zinc is okay etc)?

Edit: Also, I wanted to post a thread asking you guys about your opinion on my potential hair loss, but new members can't post -- any idea when this restriction is lifted?

I changed it a few times. It should be up to date now though.

I used

3 x 220mgs of Zinc Sulphate - pluspharma brand
7-8 tabs of 20mg b6 p5p crushed with a pill crusher - 150mgs total - ecological formulas (you can use 3x50mgs of pure encapsulations as well).
15 mls ethyl alcohol - 70%
45 mls distilled water

+

@MrsS seems to have found brands that work for her, that she bought in the Netherlands/Europe.

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, do you guys think that zix is a long term solution for maintenance? Because I've read on other posts that it can cause you to start shedding after 4 months or something like that

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, do you guys think that zix is a long term solution for maintenance? Because I've read on other posts that it can cause you to start shedding after 4 months or something like that
It slowed down my excessive shedding. Then i changed brands and added a new treatment (needling): bam, shedding was back.

Just out of curiousity: where did you read about shedding after 4 months?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It slowed down my excessive shedding. Then i changed brands and added a new treatment (needling): bam, shedding was back.

Just out of curiousity: where did you read about shedding after 4 months?
What was the original brand?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how much is applied 1 ml? 2 x per day?

Realistically I have long hair and end up applying up to 4 mls 1x per day.

Because I've been using as long as I have, I can do this without any issue. I'd say 1-2 mls 2x daily for the first few months. Then you can cut back.

If you look at revivogen, I think they suggest they same on their site, and it's basically the same active ingredients. except 15x the price per month.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Worm. I’m just waiting for the alcohol and Zinc. My hair has not been shedding since Jan I’m hoping this helps to thicken it up and doesn’t cause a shed.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Riviogen says it causes a shed within first 2-4 weeks of use. Will Zix do the same thing? Anyone know?
I really don’t want to start shedding

Carlos Rodriguez

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking in making my zix. Is this site legit to get most of the ingredients?
http: //advinfoprod.com/hair_loss_treatment_shoppingcart.htm

Last edited:

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wish there was a short youtube video of you doing all this haha. I just bought 2/4 of things for it. Will get the distilled water/ethnyl alcohol later. Btw do you leave it in your fridge or leave the solution 1-2 days after mixing it??? Not sure what other things I need besides 2 dropper bottles that are 2 oz. etc..

This is my last chance. I really hope the shedding stops and see regrowth back to normal.

Ryko

Reaction score
So do you still use the same formula from the first page? Sorry, I just can't be bothered to read 108 pages.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Ethyl rubbing alcohol 70% by volume same as just ethyl alcohol? probably a dumb question. Just found it at a private drug store since I couldn't find it at Walmart.

I believe I got most of the products to make this. Just need a measuring thing and a shaker.