Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big improvement in your hair congrats! In the 3rd pic your hair looks darker and fuller. Did you dye it or did it come in darker?

Thanks you! Means a lot tot me.... i also use Rosemary Essential oil spray with distilled water. That has darkened my Hair quite a bit and helps with the gray hairs.

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
big difference in that 3rd pic.
I'm so happy with it. If you compare the first and third pic you can see my scalp is less visible. On the first pic my density is beter. I do realise I have long hair, so I just have to wait for it to grow long

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MrsS nice progress. Could you please let me know the brand of b6 and zinc that you use?
Thanks! I use AOV b6 P5F andere Healthaid Zinc sulphate. The b6 is in capsules, so easy to add to the lotion.

Attachments

• IMG_20190406_211336.jpg
    IMG_20190406_211336.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 332

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I use AOV b6 P5F andere Healthaid Zinc sulphate. The b6 is in capsules, so easy to add to the lotion.

Is your shedding back down now that you've got back to your original brands?

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your shedding back down now that you've got back to your original brands?
It's getting better by the day. I've taken a break from needling and only using Zix and rosemary spray. I can walk around the house again without leavgin a trail of hairs

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ms. S. Can you share the proportions you use?
How you mix it? And do you leave it in room temp or refrigerate?

Thank you

So happy for your progress!, You should post under success stories:)

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's getting better by the day. I've taken a break from needling and only using Zix and rosemary spray. I can walk around the house again without leavgin a trail of hairs

Excuse my hesitation, but this microneedling thing seems extreme. Despite some results with minoxidil, I still would not recommend it. And I'll tell you why. It helps absorption, and so that's why people using minoxidil have enhanced results. I used something else that helped with adsorption of minoxidil over a decade ago, I had amazing results, better than micro needling. People commented on how much hair I had, but a few months in I developed heart and eye, and other problems that took a long while to clear my system.

I dont think people who use zix need any addition absorption vehicles. I've added more zinc to my formula and that's too much. Anecdotal, but some evidence too much of something sometimes has negative effects.

Also people tend to try a few things at once and end up on a shedding cycle and potentially drop a solution because they dont give one item enough time to work. I'm not saying other treatments dont work in conjunction, but my advice is to stick to one treatment alone to evaluate it

If I may suggest only using zix alone. Its tempting to mix, has never worked with many things I've tried.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Worm Do you use 3 50 mg capsules of vit b6 pure encapsulations ? I wanted to use Ms. S formula but I can’t find the brand she’s uses in Canada unfortunately. Thanks so much for your help!

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ms. S. Can you share the proportions you use?
How you mix it? And do you leave it in room temp or refrigerate?

Thank you

So happy for your progress!, You should post under success stories:)

I use a mortar to grind 3,5 Zinc pills (700mg). I add the fine powder to 15 ml ethyl alcohol in a glass container and wait for 4 hours. Then I add 8 capsules of B6 (160 mg) and 45 ml distilled water. I mix everything in a glass container which I rinse with boiled water in between batches. I make a new batch every 14 days.

I store the container in a drawer. I live in the Netherlands, so we have quite cool "room temperature".

By the way, my sister (shock loss from heavy surgery) and sister-in-law (FPH) are using it too since January and they have amazing results!

MrsS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my hesitation, but this microneedling thing seems extreme. Despite some results with minoxidil, I still would not recommend it. And I'll tell you why. It helps absorption, and so that's why people using minoxidil have enhanced results. I used something else that helped with adsorption of minoxidil over a decade ago, I had amazing results, better than micro needling. People commented on how much hair I had, but a few months in I developed heart and eye, and other problems that took a long while to clear my system.

I dont think people who use zix need any addition absorption vehicles. I've added more zinc to my formula and that's too much. Anecdotal, but some evidence too much of something sometimes has negative effects.

Also people tend to try a few things at once and end up on a shedding cycle and potentially drop a solution because they dont give one item enough time to work. I'm not saying other treatments dont work in conjunction, but my advice is to stick to one treatment alone to evaluate it

If I may suggest only using zix alone. Its tempting to mix, has never worked with many things I've tried.

You're right! I'm taking a break from needling my scalp and focus on Zix. Needling works, but in my case it is too much. I waited two days to apply Zix after each session but I had to wait longer.

After seeing such fast results I wanted to add more to stimulate hair growth. the top of my head is filling up with new thick hairs (amazing), but my pony tail was still thin. I will stick to one treatment and my Rosemary spray, how tempting it may be to try new things.

Wish you guys a great day and looking forward to hear other progression stories.

TNTS

Reaction score
I am curious to hear about your experience!!
instead of use distilled water, i am going to use distilled rosemary Floral Water, i like the smell too. I am in Greece, so i order AOV from a Netherland eshop and it will take some time to arrive.
Your hair looks really nice, keep going. Thanks for your time.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a mortar to grind 3,5 Zinc pills (700mg). I add the fine powder to 15 ml ethyl alcohol in a glass container and wait for 4 hours. Then I add 8 capsules of B6 (160 mg) and 45 ml distilled water. I mix everything in a glass container which I rinse with boiled water in between batches. I make a new batch every 14 days.

I store the container in a drawer. I live in the Netherlands, so we have quite cool "room temperature".

By the way, my sister (shock loss from heavy surgery) and sister-in-law (FPH) are using it too since January and they have amazing results!
Thanks so much Ms S. I can’t wait to try this!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
instead of use distilled water, i am going to use distilled rosemary Floral Water, i like the smell too. I am in Greece, so i order AOV from a Netherland eshop and it will take some time to arrive.
Your hair looks really nice, keep going. Thanks for your time.

I do not recommend that. You may not see the results as you would on just distilled alone

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Worm Do you use 3 50 mg capsules of vit b6 pure encapsulations ? I wanted to use Ms. S formula but I can’t find the brand she’s uses in Canada unfortunately. Thanks so much for your help!

I'm in Canada too. I use ecological formulas for b6, but it's hard to locate. I usually pick it up at a friends in the states. Pure encapsulation is a suitable option.

I buy my ethyl alcohol from Jean Coutu, shoppers drug mart does not sell it from what I can tell.

Glad to hear you're spreading the formula. What kind of results do they see ?

hairlossornot92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question. I saw this thread months ago and scanned through it, seeing multiple revisions of the original post. May I ask what the current, most proven formula is (what kind of zinc is okay etc)?

Edit: Also, I wanted to post a thread asking you guys about your opinion on my potential hair loss, but new members can't post -- any idea when this restriction is lifted?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Worm is this the p5p b6 you suggest?

Attachments

• A89C3D94-77E6-4E3B-8F40-57C9DFCB6A4C.jpeg
    A89C3D94-77E6-4E3B-8F40-57C9DFCB6A4C.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 265