My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The headache is definitely there. Dark circles I'm not 100% sure about. Can be stress and loss of sleep as well. I just noticed it and thought it might be the Zix causing it. It does drop down my face sense I always forgetting to tilt my head when I apply it
I think the headache would it be reducing 5-AR in the head, thus possibly a slight neurosteroid effect. Just my guess

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess its worth a shot then. Final question is Smart water considered distilled water? Or would it not work since they add electrolytes?

Absolutely not, you need distilled water. Try your local pharmacy before you order the vitamins.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
ohhh what happened about Thorne Research - Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate - Bioactive Vitamin B6

That's probably ok. Come to think of it I have some. If that's what you have ok guessing it's just fine.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if I’m still getting mental sides from Zix.
I may be different from other people, but aren’t you still reducing the 5AR enzyme. I kinda feel the same way i do with topical finasteride, I wonder really what the difference is.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if I’m still getting mental sides from Zix.
I may be different from other people, but aren’t you still reducing the 5AR enzyme. I kinda feel the same way i do with topical finasteride, I wonder really what the difference is.

How is the shedding for you? and how long have you been on it?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the shedding for you? and how long have you been on it?
It definitely slowed down, it doesn’t itch know that I only use it once a day. (been on it like 2 weeks)
I do feel like it does affect my system 5AR, I feel foggier after I use it

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely slowed down, it doesn’t itch know that I only use it once a day. (been on it like 2 weeks)

what kind of zinc are you using, maybe its that ? .. i never heard someone having headache with zix... is it calming your scalp itch ?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the new b6 I think my hair has reduced shedding by about 30% - @Freedome and @Mattias seem to be experiencing great benefits as well.

If you shower in the morning I would apply zix in the morning after your shower - you'll see great styling and thickening effects, and use minoxidil at night. @JWM2 has reported his friend gets great results using both.

I use the B6 that was recommended from the beginning . Dont know if that's the same @Freedome use.

Question: Is this doing something to the DHT? Can Zix cause sexual sides or effect your libido?

I do know zinc is suppose to be a good libido booster right?

Attachments

• 20180418_223539.jpg
    20180418_223539.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 244

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use the B6 that was recommended from the beginning . Dont know if that's the same @Freedome use.

Question: Is this doing something to the DHT? Can Zix cause sexual sides or effect your libido?

I do know zinc is suppose to be a good libido booster right?

You know that's what I used when I first started zix and it worked wonders. So go with it if it works for you. You can always switch if you like but if it works then no keep to fix anything.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
what kind of zinc are you using, maybe its that ? .. i never heard someone having headache with zix... is it calming your scalp itch ?
Same as worm linked, followed everything to the T, except for Freedome's B6

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with @Vinc2097 , maybe scale back the zinc to one capsule and see how u feel. If that does nothing dilute you solution in a larger container with more distilled water.

Terrell Evans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a better minoxidil. I’ve been using Lipogaine 1x Daily. But I don’t think it’s strong enough anymore

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm
Hey man, long time thread lurker here, was interested in knowing if you/someone you know ever added other ingredients to the zix "mix" and if so has it helped them? (I mean not the super zix stuff of course..)
(interested in doing this in conjunction with cetirizine which apparently works good with distilled water)

Bruno De Souza

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm
Hey man, long time thread lurker here, was interested in knowing if you/someone you know ever added other ingredients to the zix "mix" and if so has it helped them? (I mean not the super zix stuff of course..)
(interested in doing this in conjunction with cetirizine which apparently works good with distilled water)
I was thinking the same thing......

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm

I’m about to try this now! Currently only using min and keto shampoo. Any thoughts on how to use this together with minoxodil?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm

I’m about to try this now! Currently only using min and keto shampoo. Any thoughts on how to use this together with minoxodil?

I would use zix and mix 12 hours apart. You only need mix 1x or since half life is 22 hours.

I would not use this with a keto shampoo period, some including myself experience massive shedding.