My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worm I currently use a caffine shampoo - alpecin, should I continue using that or would it interfere with zinc?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seem to be getting headaches when i apply Zix, will keep an eye on it

Ardarus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Zinc inhibits DHT, honestly nobody can tell me differently, gave me the same sides as Darolutamide when I used 6 Zinc capsules now I use 3 and most of it has gone away
Wait, you used 6 zinc capsules topically and it gave you sides? I hope you are not taking it oraly because that dosage of zinc could seriously harm your body.

Ok, I finished my 60ml zinc + niacin mixture, I can't say much about the stylistic effects because I shaved my head to 0mm one and half month ago and my current hair lenght is something like 2 cm. From now on I'm gonna try zinc alone at dosage of 1,5g for 60 ml, it's 25 mg for 1 ml.

I noticed that there is a lot blood on my scalp when I'm using dermastamp, and before zinc and niacin there was no blood at all, I could use it super aggresive on my scalp without a drop of blood and now there is a bath of blood even when I'm using it gentle, so it could made some magic to my scalp blood flow.

Interesting thing is a niacin flush, when I'm oraly taking high doses of niacin.
The flush is a burning feeling under skin, super warm, and the skin goes red really fast, but I can't feel niacin effects on my scalp, it's blocked.
When i'm looking at photos of ppl with niacin flush it seems like the flush is going everywhere, but mine can't go above forehead, the temples and scalp are completly unaffected and I can feel it even on my toes.
example of flush https://rkutchjm.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/niacin-flush-pi-before-after.jpg

elmo8257

Reaction score
@worm Not sure if you know the answer to this. I have been on Minoxidil for many years and it feels like it's not as effective as it once was. I added zix about two weeks ago, applying it in the morning and then minoxidil at night. Do you know of any cases of people stopping minoxidil and just using zix and NOT getting the dreaded shed? And/or do you think the Minoxidil will penetrate the scalp at night if the zix is still on after the morning application?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm Not sure if you know the answer to this. I have been on Minoxidil for many years and it feels like it's not as effective as it once was. I added zix about two weeks ago, applying it in the morning and then minoxidil at night. Do you know of any cases of people stopping minoxidil and just using zix and NOT getting the dreaded shed? And/or do you think the Minoxidil will penetrate the scalp at night if the zix is still on after the morning application?

No, but I've heard of good results using that regimen. How are things going for you? Are you shedding? The minoxidil will penetrate, but showering obviously better prior to the application.

elmo8257

Reaction score
No, but I've heard of good results using that regimen. How are things going for you? Are you shedding? The minoxidil will penetrate, but showering obviously better prior to the application.
Not sure yet, I'm a diffuse thinner but I'll keep updating and let you know. I will say, I do see less hairs in the sink while getting ready. Also, I do love how the zix makes my hair looks thicker. More then anything, I love using it in the morning.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best anti androgen topical you can expect!! No side so far, 3 week on it, all the itchy gone! No more red spot, scalp feel healthy again after like 5years of unhealthy scalp ahah, feel like i still shed but alot less. Will keep you up for my own experience of this treatment! I dermastamp 1.5 mm once week and its the only day i dont apply zinc

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using 3.3zinc sulphate only! But i use some supplement to and got an hairmax(donc know if this work but dammm i love the effect it does to the hair so ill keep only for the effect on hair lol)

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best anti androgen topical you can expect!! No side so far, 3 week on it, all the itchy gone! No more red spot, scalp feel healthy again after like 5years of unhealthy scalp ahah, feel like i still shed but alot less. Will keep you up for my own experience of this treatment! I dermastamp 1.5 mm once week and its the only day i dont apply zinc

Im using 3.3zinc sulphate only! But i use some supplement to and got an hairmax(donc know if this work but dammm i love the effect it does to the hair so ill keep only for the effect on hair lol)

Fantastic news guys! Keep us updated.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of health issues if youbdon't mind asking?

I used it with minoxidil and a couple other ingredients. I had heart issues, eye problems, fatigue and incapacity to concentrate.

Eye problems is known side effect with DMSO, its not something to experiment with, please trust me on this. I wish I had never messed with it.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it with minoxidil and a couple other ingredients. I had heart issues, eye problems, fatigue and incapacity to concentrate.

Eye problems is known side effect with DMSO, its not something to experiment with, please trust me on this. I wish I had never messed with it.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling well now, I thought it was safe because I never heard anyone said it would cause health issues.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u want to step it up 1.5mm stamp twice a week i have seen a few people report good improvement. Dermaroller too harsh twice a week stamp is ok

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling well now, I thought it was safe because I never heard anyone said it would cause health issues.

This was 13 years ago, pre zix. I'm mostly better, not sure if I recovered 100% though.

Freedome

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is P5P no longer an ingredient that you use in Zix? I see that you have it as an ingredient on the front page but it seems people OP and others aren't using it anymore.

Sorry if I missed anything. I've been ghosting this thread for awhile but am finally trying Zix today.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:eek: nice to know
If u want to step it up 1.5mm stamp twice a week i have seen a few people report good improvement. Dermaroller too harsh twice a week stamp is ok
because i felt like my scalp heal completely in 3day arround