My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Copper is copper, a trace mineral, chlorine is chlorine, you get chlorides from sodium chloride.
Copper is copper (ion), that's exactly the point.

Cu 2+ is different from organic copper like copper peptide.

The dose makes the poison.
The same can be said with basically every compound on earth including water.

You can say the same about Zinc Sulfate
Taking inorganic zinc is not necessarily harmful (though not very advisable, hence the reason why they develop generation after generation new organic zinc for better absorption/less harshness to stomach), but copper is a different story. You can try taking some. Well don't try to sue me after you really do...get yourself gallons of milk in case you try

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking inorganic zinc is not necessarily harmful (though not very advisable, hence the reason why they develop generation after generation new organic zinc for better absorption/less harshness to stomach), but copper is a different story. You can try taking some. Well don't try to sue me after you really do...get yourself gallons of milk in case you try

I already stopped because it wasn't helpful with the shedding, but I wasn't taking it orally if that's what you think. Let's not pollute the thread further.

Reactions: WMQ

Norwegian_Wood

Reaction score
Well your zinc is a little strange tb. I use these ones

Now looking at yours, I see you have dicalcium phosphate in yours. That may cause a bad interaction, im not totally sure.

Di-calcium phosphate isn't soluble in water; that will be the sediment you are seeing in the bottle. I can't see it causing a problem but I'm not a chemist.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK I've sorted out my eye pain and stuff, now I am ready to retry Zix I already made a new batch (600/150) and applied today.

Also this stuff is really good against acne. Whatever drips down from my scalp I just smear over my face in acne-prone zones. Works pretty good.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK I've sorted out my eye pain and stuff, now I am ready to retry Zix I already made a new batch (600/150) and applied today.

Also this stuff is really good against acne. Whatever drips down from my scalp I just smear over my face in acne-prone zones. Works pretty good.

so whats your plan now?

just zix?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm just checked out alfatradiol. i think i remember reading a lot of old threads about this with guys getting bad sides

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm just checked out alfatradiol. i think i remember reading a lot of old threads about this with guys getting bad sides

If you get sides from Alfatradiol... I mean... I don't know. You should probably shoot yourself.

It's piss-weak.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it was the estradiol i remember reading about (ell cranell). that gave people bad sides

anyway, good luck with zix. i didnt realise this was worms thread, i thought it was yours :rolleyes:

farisayeh

Reaction score
that

works for your acne?thats show that zix have a good local skin absorption and also hope it works as scalp dht inhibitor

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***. Today my eyes are feeling worse again. What the f***.

Zinc + Water = OK
Zinc + B6 + Water + Alcohol = Problems

Now I just need to figure out if it is the B6 or alcohol. God damn sh*t.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***. Today my eyes are feeling worse again. What the f***.

Zinc + Water = OK
Zinc + B6 + Water + Alcohol = Problems

Now I just need to figure out if it is the B6 or alcohol. God damn sh*t.

Strange reaction. I was pm'd by another user who was telling me he reacts to nizoral, which is funny because I do too. Seriously who the hell reacts to shampoo, but for some reason we do. Anyhow, it's obvious you're reacting to something, I forget if you told me what brands you are using (I think you did).

Needless to say, dump the alcohol, I have a feeling it could be that.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange reaction. I was pm'd by another user who was telling me he reacts to nizoral, which is funny because I do too. Seriously who the hell reacts to shampoo, but for some reason we do. Anyhow, it's obvious you're reacting to something, I forget if you told me what brands you are using (I think you did).

Needless to say, dump the alcohol, I have a feeling it could be that.

I re-made the same mix without alcohol. Already applied and so far so good but we'll see after 2-3 days what happens.
If it does turn out to be the alcohol and I believe it is, then that's going to be the weirdest f*****g thing I've seen all year.
Because I've made other topicals with the same alcohol from the same bottle and didn't have this reaction.
It doesn't seem to agree with minerals in distilled water at all (the same sh*t happened with the copper topical). Weird, just weird.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Impossible! You must have read reports by people like the guy who recently said he got finasteride-like sides with TOPICAL (yes, topical) pumpkin seed oil (yes, pumpkin) !

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impossible! You must have read reports by people like the guy who recently said he got finasteride-like sides with TOPICAL (yes, topical) pumpkin seed oil (yes, pumpkin) !

not sure if trolling me.........

the threads i read were years old. from hlh. i dont remember them exactly. but it was def ell cranell