hairline of peace

if only I could have it for a week

:mad::mad:

gj anyway

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most recent just taken today. I will upload a whole set of pics at some point but I am often busy with work.

Have been trialling 2% cetirizine dissolved in neogenic for a couple of months now. I would say that there has been little change, although I have been shedding a lot since I dropped OC and switched over. I make up a weekly solution as I have seen some evidence that cet can dissolve in alcohol solution. Although I am a bit sceptical about this as in the study on cet they used a vehicle with ethanol in it.

Attachments

• 20171115_120427.jpg
    20171115_120427.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,698

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most recent just taken today. I will upload a whole set of pics at some point but I am often busy with work.

Have been trialling 2% cetirizine dissolved in neogenic for a couple of months now. I would say that there has been little change, although I have been shedding a lot since I dropped OC and switched over. I make up a weekly solution as I have seen some evidence that cet can dissolve in alcohol solution. Although I am a bit sceptical about this as in the study on cet they used a vehicle with ethanol in it.
Looking great bro, you are my inspiration.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, you can get lonitan from all day chemist but i use loxidil from a site called thailand pharmacy.net

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hows it going with you, i know you are on oral min but what else?
Right now things are finally looking positive! My hair is overall thickening and my hairline is starting to fill back in. I was on finasteride but dropped it due to hairline issues (Prior to oral min ). Im on supplements like b6 and zinc. Will be adding in topical estradiol or adrocur to address the DHT. Too scared to try dutasteride honestly.

Last edited:

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updated pics with hair much shorter, a grade 5 i think. Also included a close up of hair line. I definitely have some thickening of the lowest hairs at the hair line. I think topical cetirizine is definitely a good addition although i had some significant shedding.

Attachments

• 20171212_135235.jpg
    20171212_135235.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,852
  • 20171212_135119.jpg
    20171212_135119.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 1,802

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updated pics with hair much shorter, a grade 5 i think. Also included a close up of hair line. I definitely have some thickening of the lowest hairs at the hair line. I think topical cetirizine is definitely a good addition although i had some significant shedding.

Have you really been taking Tamoxifen this whole time? It has some nasty side effects.

k00lio

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't read through the whole thread but are you experiencing any significant sides?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask, how soon after adding spironolactone did you notice a difference? And do you still shed (50-100) hairs a day?

ayako99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, you can get lonitan from all day chemist but i use loxidil from a site called thailand pharmacy.net
anyone know whether the customs can seize your package from thailandpharmacy.net if it's without a prescription and in Australia?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone know whether the customs can seize your package from thailandpharmacy.net if it's without a prescription and in Australia?
Not sure. I am from Australia and get a script from my derm. It costs $5 here man. I would consider just getting a script from your doctor.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask, how soon after adding spironolactone did you notice a difference? And do you still shed (50-100) hairs a day?

Within first couple of months i noticed something happening, started seeing tangible results after 3 or 4 months. Im not on spironolactone anymore though. Whenever i am on treatment i seem to shed a bit, particularly when rubbing in topicals. I dont think there has ever been a point when i wasnt noticing any hair fall. What i would say is that i have almost always experienced some form of shedding when making even small changes to regimen and before experiencing regrowth.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Within first couple of months i noticed something happening, started seeing tangible results after 3 or 4 months. Im not on spironolactone anymore though. Whenever i am on treatment i seem to shed a bit, particularly when rubbing in topicals. I dont think there has ever been a point when i wasnt noticing any hair fall. What i would say is that i have almost always experienced some form of shedding when making even small changes to regimen and before experiencing regrowth.
If feel that. I get sheds with everything. Just must be people who are hormonal sensitive always react through skin and hair. I added In avodart and RU about a month ago now and I’m noticing and increased shed of terminal hairs. Could also be because I switched from compounded prescription oral minoxidil to regular loniten cut up into quarters, although I’ve switched topical brands before without a shed. Who knows. It’s sh*t losing 100+ hairs in the shower alone either way.