Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump bump

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its still going well, i've recently buzzed the hair down shorter and things are looking good. I've been meaning to take pics for a while will try to do this this week.
I take 5mg oral minoxidil in the evening, every day. I don't split it, but i've been on it a long time now so i feel like my body has adjusted to taking it regularly.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I developed gyno when i was on oral spironolactone on a number of occasions but this subsided with use of raloxifene. Since i have dropped oral spironolactone this is much less of a problem. I have once or twice got puffy nipples from use of RU, particularly if hair is short, but i always have some raloxifene on hand and a short course of this (few weeks) usually gets rid of any problems.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok because i developped puffy nipples because of high dose of propecia . i am now 25 days off and it less puffy . do you think it can subside on its own , without tamoxifen .

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it should, once estrogen levels reduce. But if not, a short course of tamoxifen or raloxifene should work.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Latest as of yesterday. Can see that hair is in good shape, all pics are with strong flash. There are two pics of hairline when styled as well.

Attachments

• 20161213_084235.jpg
    20161213_084235.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,996
  • 20161213_084327.jpg
    20161213_084327.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 2,030
  • 20161214_084622.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • 20161214_084626.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 1,075

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Anty, appreciate it. I'm happy with things, I think I am still seeing hairs stregthen at hairline but it's very very slow process. Hope things are still going well with you.
Great results! Wonderful hairline, it's a little like the ''U-shape'' at least it seems to me that. Really good density, also on the temples.

Congrats ! Keep it up ! Best for you!

diffusexthinner

My Regimen
Reaction score
Email them directly. Or you can buy TM on Kaneshop and ask for OC. Same price

Hi @jgray201,
Your success story is quite inspirational. 1. You have tried so many different treatments since you were in your teens-- knowing what you know now, if you could go back in time and talk to your 18-year-old self and come up with a regimen for him, what treatments would they be? (weird q, I know lol)

2. I'm especially curious if you would still have done the oral spironolactone, as it seems like it helped you recover from your first pic so dramatically... Would you have still temporarily gotten on the oral spironolactone to recover the hair you lost and then tapered off again?

3. Did you not notice any change in the texture/thickness of your hair after you got off the spironolactone?

4. Also, if the dutasteride was making things worse than the finasteride, why did you not switch back to the finasteride? I'm considering doing this, as I've switched from finasteride to dutasteride since 2 years ago and have only gotten thinner and thinner in the crown and front... Thoughts?

Also, I can totally relate about shedding when the seasons start to change. Right now the weather is starting to get warmer and sunnier in the Pacific Northwest, and I am shedding so much...

Last edited:

slick1277

Reaction score
Another Bump,

Also did he ever mention the site where he bought his spironolactone and oral minoxidil from in any of his posts. I wanna give this regime a shot, but there are so many conflicting reports on different online pharmacies. Wherever he got his from I think we can safely say is legit.

Nm found it.

If he comes back to update, could he possibly tell us with brand of spironolactone he used?

Last edited:

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick update, will post pictures soon.

Still maintaining and doing well, nothing much has changed. Had a little shed early in summer but seem to have recovered.

You will see that I have been on an oc topical for some time. Whilst I think it has helped in maintenance, because of the cost I have been limited in how much I can use (under a 1% solution). I have seen a recent study about cetirizine and so I am going to trial a 2% solution in neogenic. Initially I have done this from crushing and dissolving cetirizine tablets and filtering out the filler but I have found a supplier for raw powder at a good price. I will report back if there areally any changes from swapping OC to Cet. I am surprised that more people are not interested in the cet study, I have also seen online that as well as decreasing pgd2/inflammation it can increase pge2. This could explain the regrowth in the sTudy.