My Revivogen/Nizoral results so far... only 3 months in

Doctor Z

Reaction score
Here I am again - the SHILL who started this thread. :D:rolleyes:

I totally get anyone who is skeptical. And I admit that this product alone would not work for everyone. This has worked well for me because I was experiencing diffuse thinning (and some receding at the temples - which hasn't changed much). Over the last 10 years, I've seen that thinning come and go with my consistency of using the product. I've seen it happen enough times to not question it anymore.

Being older now (41), I have to be more diligent about using the product than I used to be. I notice some difference when I get lazy with it or don't use enough.

I like to keep checking in every year or so because I would have liked to have seen this thread back when I first noticed some thinning in my early 30s. Thanks to the people above who have contributed - and hell, even thanks to the trolls who have made it more interesting haha. For the record, I'm not using the shampoo or conditioner, just the scalp serum stuff. Good luck y'all.

Doctor Z

Reaction score
To be fair when you say shampoo alone grew/thickened your hair (and in a very short amount of time) pics are pretty much a necessity to gauge the extent of your results and accuracy of your statements in regards to growth so we can rule out the possibility the it's in your head lol.

Responding to this one specifically - this thread is not about the shampoo. I think I did actually use the shampoo for a minute when I first started but the main product has been the scalp treatment. This forum and this thread is not about proving to people that this or that doesn't work. It's about sharing your experience with other people in a similar situation. This thread has been my experience. If you don't get any value without before and after pictures - then I'm sorry for your hurt feelings. Take what you will from this thread and good luck!

Doctor Z

Reaction score
Wow it's a lot of years later. I just ordered another batch of the MD scalp formula and this just remains part of my routine. I'm sure there are other products that block DHT but I'm not changing as long as my hair stays thick. I'm one of not too many friends that still have a full head of hair at 44. Good luck out there!