My Revivogen/Nizoral results so far... only 3 months in

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
More results with Revivogen? Really doubting this treatment..

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
...too many people start things and never finish...I am guilty of that big-time...

...I think dermarolling and using Revivo as a topical could be a winning combination....I firmly believe Revivo CAN work, but I couldn't see it getting absorbed well enough..it is very, very oily...

The orange staining part of of it dries quickly for me but the "oily" stuff takes hours to dry in from my experience. I have it on in the day and I manually rub it in a bit more hourly after putting it on. By the third hour its properly absorbed too. I would imaging putting Revivogen on just before going to bed would be a waste of time since that oily stuff would just rub off. Having an orange forhead that looks drenched in beads of sweat during the day isn't ideal either though...

I'm using Revivogen with a few other things and documenting my results, taking pictures etc. It's too early to post any before and after stuff yet though. I made a forum topic about vellus hairs with a picture showing growth I've had after 6 weeks on the regimen featuring Revivogen (wanted to discuss progression of peach fuzz > pigmented vellus > terminal hairs), but it didn't get any feedback.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a thread about Revivogen from a long time user. It would be even better if you uploaded before and after pics.

Doctor Z

Reaction score
I figured I would swing back again. I'm pretty convinced of this ****. Everytime I get lazy for more than a few months I start really noticing some thinning. After some period of getting back on the stuff, it goes back to being a little thicker. If anyone reading this doesn't believe it, I don't blame you. I have been convinced more than a couple times that I was fooling myself, stopped using Revivogen, and then quickly went back to it when I started noticing more thinning. But let me add, I was never badly balding. My hairline always stayed nearly the same, but I experienced a lot of thinning throughout the top of my head. I've said this before, but if you're fully bald, I think you would have to use another product, or Revivogen in combo with another product to actually regrow hair.

I'll add this as an update. Over the last year or so I've grown my hair out to nearly shoulder length. I have really curly hair and a lot of the time I pull it back into a "man bun". Now that my hair is longer, the stink of the product is MUCH more noticeable. It must get trapped in the hair in such a way that washing it out is more difficult with long hair. Also, since it is longer (curly haired people will understand) I don't wash it nearly as much as I used to. This has made my window of opportunity to use the product smaller because I don't want to go to work reaking of the stuff.

I wish I had pictures of before and after. It would have been smart and I likely would have stuck with the product more closely. Alas, I don't. But the good news is that this thread is going on quite a few years now, so I feel more confident in recommending the product. I'm on what I would consider a "maintenance schedule" with the stuff, so one order seems to last me forever. I hope the company is thriving because I'm not sure if there is a comparable product out there. Best of luck guys. I'll come back occasionally. If you have a question ask it today because I rarely pop in.

Doctor Z

Reaction score
:worthless:

Do you know what IS worthless?? Your pathetic troll post. This thread documents one user's results over a significant period of time. Yet you just stroll in here with nothing to add but, "Pics or GTFO." Maybe you would find more value in this thread if you took 4 minutes to ACTUALLY READ. Good luck with your mindless internetting. Go eat some Kentucky Fried Chicken and do a Google Image search in your nothing one bedroom apartment.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that emoji (lol)
Pics would have made this thread more better*
You seem like a very intelligent person. Pics would have benefited you, me and others in this 7 year+ experiment, that's all

You didn't do any insult , but he has offended to you , do you really think he is intelligent? or are you trying to be sarcastic?

Doctor Z

Reaction score
Sorry about that emoji (lol)
Pics would have made this thread more better*
You seem like a very intelligent person. Pics would have benefited you, me and others in this 7 year+ experiment, that's all

I agree that pics would make this better as I mentioned that in my post. I don't think you meant that this thread was entirely worthless, but that's what the "emoji" said. So don't let random emoji-use bring down the quality of the thread.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
To be fair when you say shampoo alone grew/thickened your hair (and in a very short amount of time) pics are pretty much a necessity to gauge the extent of your results and accuracy of your statements in regards to growth so we can rule out the possibility the it's in your head lol.

Doctor Z

Reaction score
So I'm apparently 9 years into using this product and I'm still convinced that it helps to slow thinning if not regrow hair. There are still times that I neglect to use it and I can see the diffuse thinning increase a bit. I'm not sure that I can add much to what I've written in this thread above. For those that want to complain about the lack of pictures, I think the length of time that this thread spans should count for some credibility. Obviously this thread would be valuable with pictures but I decided from the beginning not to add pictures of my head to an anonymous message board. However, I've included a lot of details over the years that I think might help someone in a similar situation, so hopefully this has been of some value to someone. I'm ordering another batch now. Good luck gentlemen and ladies.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does the length of time that this thread is going correlate to any credibility?? anyone that's bored can log on periodically and throw up some bushtit stories...The hairloss game is swapped full of snake oils and lies. If your publicly going to come on and make claims with out being able to back it up expect to be flamed.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shampoo every day? I thought that's bad for your scalp. Also, do you think revivogen or regenepure NT is better for a non-keto shampoo (to cycle with keto shampoo of course).

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I was asked to show photos of before / after and when I did folks claimed they was fake or bad lighting. So you really can't win for nothing. Thanks Doctor Z for sharing your results. Just like you, I dont lurk on these forums full-time or often, everynow and then I pop on just for some hairloss research. Its kinda crazy, ive been on these forums for over 10 years, I should be completely bald by now right ? The answer is NO, I am thinning quite a bit, I wish i can get my hair thicker. My regime was different than most, heavy on topicals.

Revivogen > Crinagen > spironolactone > Super Zix II > Rosemary > and Bayberry....omg Bayberry is some power damn stuff. I dare any of you to research Bayberry effects.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Revivogen > Crinagen > spironolactone > Super Zix II > Rosemary > and Bayberry....omg Bayberry is some power damn stuff. I dare any of you to research Bayberry effects

how much has your hair loss slowed down using these things?

INT

Reaction score
Lets think here guys.......Why do most women have a full head of hair? What is it that most men do and most women do not do? That could lead to hormone stricken disease of hairloss hmmmmm Both men and women have lots of sex? So i don't think it has to do with the activity of sex because both sexes do it often....So if its not sex that is the antogonist of our shrinking follicles then hmmm Now lets think.....OH i got it.....ORGASM....Throughout a womens lifetime they do not have near as many orgasms as a man does in his lifetime. Some never experience orgasms at all....yet they are the ones walking around with a smile on their face and a full head of hair...thick healthy hair. Our follicles are shrinking because the physiological effects that numerous orgasms can take on certain follicles of the scalp over time.

I think you are on to something here but wait...

Guys like football... more than woman do...

DUH DUH DUUUUUUH!