My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

jazz1

Reaction score
Guys, for how long does one bottle last?
For me probably two months lol as I use alot, but it's supposed to last 6 months....

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I been using this secretly for 6 or 7 weeks already and all it does is make your hair look thicker, when I apply it to my crown I get 20-30 hairs on my hands. the hard part is to get it to go on the scalp, how do you get it on the scalp It only goes on my hair.

It seems more just like a hair volumizer, I haven't seen any real regrowth, and I still shed on the top of my scalp, when I apply it 20-30 hairs come out.

I use it every other day

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
How is it then im the only one who has experienced less shedding on the oil???
Im beginning to think that its all coincidental that i happen to stop shedding just as i started the (literally after first application)????

jazz1

Reaction score
How is it then im the only one who has experienced less shedding on the oil???
Im beginning to think that its all coincidental that i happen to stop shedding just as i started the (literally after first application)????
How can it stop shedding after firs application? Impossible?

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Not impossible mate! It does happen from what I've been told.. I remember specifically asking how long it would take to stop shedding and they said several were instant but most ppl 1-2 weeks or longer.. What they DIDN'T tell me was that some have reported it taking 4 months (as in my friends case) but to give them credit I never asked the longest it could take I only wanted to know the quickest results they have had there customers tell them.

- - - Updated - - -

Azuri... I wouldn't be surprised mate if there are more people like you but they are just not coming out with it, for whatever reason. For the longest time I too thought I was the only one (remember?).

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
How can it stop shedding after firs application? Impossible?

impossible? thats what ive been asking myself since starting the oil but so far it seems possible.. up until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Not impossible mate! It does happen from what I've been told.. I remember specifically asking how long it would take to stop shedding and they said several were instant but most ppl 1-2 weeks or longer.. What they DIDN'T tell me was that some have reported it taking 4 months (as in my friends case) but to give them credit I never asked the longest it could take I only wanted to know the quickest results they have had there customers tell them.

- - - Updated - - -

Azuri... I wouldn't be surprised mate if there are more people like you but they are just not coming out with it, for whatever reason. For the longest time I too thought I was the only one (remember?).

yes indeed i do remember and for this reason its certainly possible, i mean, anything is possible just trying to find a damn cure for hairloss seems impossible;)

In the last 8 or so years i have tried many products (nearly all of the commercial ones) and most of them would give you an introductory shed within the first month or so. This was supposingly a good sign that "its working" ... This oil has the complete opposite initial effect (for me) so i wonder where its going??? Anyways, as you said if there are more ppl having a similar experience it would be great to hear from them.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So basically most of the newbies are tyring the product excluding 1 person who's been hear for years and he's 3-4 wks off of finasteride which still may be in his sys and he's not had much shedding and one other person who joined this summer he's using it, right?

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
jazz1 is using it? i think

i will use it now too, should be here in a week or so, will report,
also using nizoral once a week, trx2, and 125 mg of saw palmetto extract

jazz1

Reaction score
Hmm my browser displays this as 'blog archive'..I don't know where/how you have got this from but im on their website now and I don't see this 'page'. Where about's is it?
i see them too if you click the link, anyways I'm going carry on I told my mates about this he going to order it for his misses, I think my shedding might be from proxiphen and promox so il carry on hoping it will work with my regime.

- - - Updated - - -

jazz1 is using it? i think

i will use it now too, should be here in a week or so, will report,
also using nizoral once a week, trx2, and 125 mg of saw palmetto extract
Yep I'm using it but same time I started promox and proxiphen so im still shedding might be due to these new treatments in my regime. I ordered more bottles I have in my room as I'm using it every other day rotated with boosting etc.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
So basically most of the newbies are tyring the product excluding 1 person who's been hear for years and he's 3-4 wks off of finasteride which still may be in his sys and he's not had much shedding and one other person who joined this summer he's using it, right?

I was on finasteride for years and still experienced a long shed only a few months ago, prompting me to try this oil. I was shedding up until the first day i applied the oil.. Like i said, it may just be a coincidence? Maybe the shed, like all sheds was going to stop anyway and happened to be arounf the time i started the oil? I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are they using the Dermmatch concealer before and after shot if this stuff is legit?
Second shot down on right

http://www.divineherbal.co.uk/produ...gory/divine-herbal-hair-oil-sensitive-version

Now that certainly does not look good for the companies credibility. Tbh, had i seen this before i started, i would certainly not have purchased it.

jazz1

Reaction score
I was on finasteride for years and still experienced a long shed only a few months ago, prompting me to try this oil. I was shedding up until the first day i applied the oil.. Like i said, it may just be a coincidence? Maybe the shed, like all sheds was going to stop anyway and happened to be arounf the time i started the oil? I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that certainly does not look good for the companies credibility. Tbh, had i seen this before i started, i would certainly not have purchased it.
Maybe they put those images up as the oils only been around since 2010, either way they should use customer images them those thickening spray ones.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Azuri mate, there isn't any such page on the website! The products don't have individual pages and they never did on all the times i've been on (dozens). Its also labelled 'blog archive' and I highly doubt anything to do with the company. Either someone else's blog or somebody's attempt at making the company look stupid!

jazz1

Reaction score
Azuri mate, there isn't any such page on the website! The products don't have individual pages and they never did on all the times i've been on (dozens). Its also labelled 'blog archive' and I highly doubt anything to do with the company. Either someone else's blog or somebody's attempt at making the company look stupid!
Easy tiger you sound like you work for them lol.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldnt find it either on their site so i dont know???
Anywayz, im already almost 2 months in with treatment so regardless, im commited.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had success so far in any way? Have any of you compared before/after photos? You can at least tell if you're maintaining.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are they using the Dermmatch concealer before and after shot if this stuff is legit?
Second shot down on right

http://www.divineherbal.co.uk/produ...gory/divine-herbal-hair-oil-sensitive-version

LMAO nice find, they put a picture of a guy using that powder concealer before and after picture.

url-1.jpeg

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Easy tiger you sound like you work for them lol.

He definetely works for them, you post anything remotely negative and he jumps straight in defending them each time, so defensive? just weird and i dont trust a word he says

i essentially bought this based of azuris reco and the fact that i wouldnt mind trying some oils and this has a nice mix