My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

jazz1

Reaction score
Ok used boosting today deffinatly seeing less hairs when applying from first day, fingers crossed.

hairyape

Reaction score
Some reason I find it hard to beleive you, your a new guy and you have only posted success stuff in this that and no other posts.......

That's perfectly fine with me. I'm not asking anyone to believe anything, just stating my own results with this product. I don't have any other posts because this is my first hair product EVER. I only recently started losing hair and a bit of research online lead to this Divine Herbal thread. If you'll notice, I posted my doubts too just like everyone else. In the end it is a small risk (60 bucks is nothing compared to what others are paying for hair transplants and toxic chemical solutions), so I bought it.

Right now at five weeks, I can see very fine hairs regrowing at the forehead and temples, while the shedding has completely stopped. This product also alleviated my dandruff. BTW, you don't see any bad reviews, do you? Every person who ended up buying this product thanks to OP Alex, has said they've progressively gotten better (azuri, and two others... go read the previous posts). This is probably my last post, as this product has proven itself, and it's no use arguing with naysayers anymore. I'm happy.

RisingFist

Reaction score
I just received this yesterday. I used it for the first time, woke up this morning and Wow, I got complete regrowth!!!

Lol jk. I hope it helps. Trying to be as positive as I can because placebo alone is a big aid in whatever treatment you're using. If it gets rid of dandruff for good, that alone would be huge for me.

jazz1

Reaction score
That's perfectly fine with me. I'm not asking anyone to believe anything, just stating my own results with this product. I don't have any other posts because this is my first hair product EVER. I only recently started losing hair and a bit of research online lead to this Divine Herbal thread. If you'll notice, I posted my doubts too just like everyone else. In the end it is a small risk (60 bucks is nothing compared to what others are paying for hair transplants and toxic chemical solutions), so I bought it.

Right now at five weeks, I can see very fine hairs regrowing at the forehead and temples, while the shedding has completely stopped. This product also alleviated my dandruff. BTW, you don't see any bad reviews, do you? Every person who ended up buying this product thanks to OP Alex, has said they've progressively gotten better (azuri, and two others... go read the previous posts). This is probably my last post, as this product has proven itself, and it's no use arguing with naysayers anymore. I'm happy.
I take back what I said its been my 10/11th time of use go back my posts I posted proof, I may beleive it is working I'm seeing fewer hairs when applying then when I first applied this, fingers cross it works great. Again sorry, as this oil maybe prooving me wrong :).

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
@hairyape that's pretty good going. your results are at the exact same timeframe as mine! Don't disappear mate, I think people just assumed you work for the company (as they did me) but you seem honest and I cant say I doubt you. If you ever took any pics do share and im sure that will set the record straight (its still not too late to take some). Hope you stick around!

- - - Updated - - -

@jazz. Nice one! But I cant help but think if you were to use just the oil and booster and took out the emu oil and all the other stuff you use would the results be any better? Im sure I have read somewhere you should try to use just their products and not other products at the same time, but I cant remember where I saw that or if they told me that over the phone. I might be wrong!

jazz1

Reaction score
@hairyape that's pretty good going. your results are at the exact same timeframe as mine! Don't disappear mate, I think people just assumed you work for the company (as they did me) but you seem honest and I cant say I doubt you. If you ever took any pics do share and im sure that will set the record straight (its still not too late to take some). Hope you stick around!

- - - Updated - - -

@jazz. Nice one! But I cant help but think if you were to use just the oil and booster and took out the emu oil and all the other stuff you use would the results be any better? Im sure I have read somewhere you should try to use just their products and not other products at the same time, but I cant remember where I saw that or if they told me that over the phone. I might be wrong!

Ok il try that tommorow today is rest day as I'm doing it every other day, I'm going to order more as I'm using lots lol and I leave it in for 8 hours over night.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Does the owner actually claim that Divine Herbal Hair Oil will help with male pattern baldness? I looked at the site and it kind of looks like a lot of other hair loss products where they tip-toe around the subject so they can mislead people.

Wolfstar27

Reaction score
ok well my 30 days are over, dont see any improvements compared to my 1st photos, however when run my fingers through my scalp, i can feel little tiny bristlely hair, i don't know if thats a result or anything, i guess ill carry on for the full 3 months, I think at this point theres no return on getting my money back for full refund on the money back guarantee....fingers crossed and hopefully new hair for the new year :)

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
ok well my 30 days are over, dont see any improvements compared to my 1st photos, however when run my fingers through my scalp, i can feel little tiny bristlely hair, i don't know if thats a result or anything, i guess ill carry on for the full 3 months, I think at this point theres no return on getting my money back for full refund on the money back guarantee....fingers crossed and hopefully new hair for the new year :)

Sounds promising! :) Are you using their booster or just the hair oil?

ironspirit

Reaction score

Wolfstar27, did the shedding stop or improve? if it did, that itself is a minor success. I am looking to stop shedding & maintain what i have

Wolfstar27

Reaction score
well mainly using the hair oil and ive the booster oil only a few times......well when i shampoo my hair out, i hardly see any hair in my palms, maybe a couple, and i havent seen any hair on the towel on my pillow for some time now...but i aint seen my hair fill out yet...is it the case that the hair will stop falling and then start re-growing very slowly?

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
well mainly using the hair oil and ive the booster oil only a few times......well when i shampoo my hair out, i hardly see any hair in my palms, maybe a couple, and i havent seen any hair on the towel on my pillow for some time now...but i aint seen my hair fill out yet...is it the case that the hair will stop falling and then start re-growing very slowly?

No idea mate how long it will take. You could try asking the mfrs. I think though if the shedding has stopped then its doing something. That's what I experienced. So keep it up... and keep us posted! :)

jazz1

Reaction score
I wanted the shedding to stop, I'm going to put this on tonight il see how many hairs I can count....

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont buy it not to mention how does it promote hair regrowth when nothing regrows any significant amount of hair right now I mean even rogain regrows cosmetically insignificant amounts most of the time. At best you might slow it down if those oils they talk about even get the required penetration and deliver those ingredients properly which again is anyone's guess since they have no proof whatsoever it does anything
My suggestion is save your money and if you experiment at least use the most likely to work experimental things.

jazz1

Reaction score
I dont buy it not to mention how does it promote hair regrowth when nothing regrows any significant amount of hair right now I mean even rogain regrows cosmetically insignificant amounts most of the time. At best you might slow it down if those oils they talk about even get the required penetration and deliver those ingredients properly which again is anyone's guess since they have no proof whatsoever it does anything
My suggestion is save your money and if you experiment at least use the most likely to work experimental things.
There's nothing out there that stops hairloss for one! Go on hairlosshelp speak to mark and look at his hsirline after he used loads oils even seasame oil he swears by, I don't think oils are gimmick since ancient people used them :).

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
5 week update....

Since my last update, my shedding has not returned as such apart from the 2-3 hairs i see on my hand daily while showering.
I decided to up my experiment and really put this oil to the ultimate test to see how capable it remains to be if I was to take finasteride out of the equation.

Its been 2 weeks now that I havent taken finasteride and during this time I have not experienced any increase in shedding (jus erections;) up until this morning when I noticed a lot more hair than usual. Admitedly, i had a big night and very little sleep and this tends to give me a one off shed to remember,, i dont know why but my body can react this way when its run down??? I will keep a close eye in the next few days and if the shedding returns then I have no choice but to give in to da all mighty finasteride. Shame tho, I am really enjoying having my mans back to full strength.

As far as regrowth, i dont think there has been any? Still, it could be early stages but i continue to use a mild concealer that doesnt help when it comes to monitoring any microscopic changes within my scalp area.. I may have an improvement but it needs to be obsiously visable to the naked eye, or otherwise i dont give a damn.

Conclusion.

Oil is proving to still be effective for me and should it remain this way eventhough I have stopped the finasteride then this product will get a 10/10 from me. I certainly dont have my high hopes cause in the end, im sure finasteride rules and dictates.

My hair quality has certainly changed and I dont know if its for the good or the bad but i tend to struggle to get my usual style these days?

Considering its been 1.5 months, i still have a lot of oil in the bottle, used less than a quarter so for this reason it gets the thumbs up for value for money and being economical.

jumanle20

Reaction score
Interesting product. Do you know the ingredients?

Hello. I'm Alex. I'm 30 years old and as of the last two years I had had a receeding hairline at the corners aswell as hair thinning out generally all-over the scalp, especially near front. One side (left side) looked like it was vanishing quicker than the other!! Also a problem with the hair on the sides of my scalp, just above side burns.

Have used:

Regaine (UK name for 'Rogaine') liquid - not foam - 3/4 months from summer 2011, no difference as far as I can tell
Saw Palmetto - just one month, had to discontinue as it gave me really bad acne!!
Vitamin E, Vitamin A, B3, B12, Omega 3-6-9 etc
Also taken 1000mg of Vitamin C daily for three years and Nourkrin 'Extra Strength' for exactly three months.
Took 'finasteride' for 2 months but had to stop due to side effects.

After a 1 month break from finasteride I began using something here in the UK called 'Divine herbal hair oil' which was recommended to me by a female friend who had used it herself and had good things to say. I had already tried 'natural' things as per above without success and Finasteride - although I managed to get it very cheaply (£5 for a 4 months supply!!) and it would have fit into my budget just perfectly. Can't comment on the results as I didn't give it long enough due to the sides. Howevor with the hair oil I noticed results within a cpl of weeks. Hair stopped falling and then about 4/5 weeks later I noticed signs of new hair growth. No sides whatsoever. Its now been a month since I stopped using as I dropped the bottle and spilt everywhere but the results are still the same. Shedding has not increased or decreased. new hair still there. Will post some pics in a moment. :)

jazz1

Reaction score
Just ordered more, still shed hair some days etc

stevefroz

Reaction score
I ordered my first bottle this past weekend. Will update with how it goes.

I've been receding at the temples for a while now. The rest of my hair is fine, hasn't thinned out at all. Will I need to apply this to the scalp? Also, can I just use it on my temples or should I put it through all my hair?