My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

jazz1

Reaction score
I ordered my first bottle this past weekend. Will update with how it goes.

I've been receding at the temples for a while now. The rest of my hair is fine, hasn't thinned out at all. Will I need to apply this to the scalp? Also, can I just use it on my temples or should I put it through all my hair?
I tend to put more rubbed into my hairline, I can't bloody post pictures here but since using promox and this I have some tiny hairs looking like they getting darker loads but again they were some before iv taken pictures loads so I have proof.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
6 weeks on oil/ 3 weeks off finasteride.

Hair continues to remain intact, no shedding just the usual few hairs I see on my hand while showering. I suppose the exciting part now is that I haven’t touched finasteride in 3 weeks. I still have the pills beside me in the event that dht makes an amphibious attack on the follicles but I certainly hope that aint gana happen. I don’t know how long it takes for the effects of finasteride to completely leave the system so for this reason I continue to remain on edge. The only side effect that literally kicked in within days of stopping finasteride with was the improved erections, and like I said this happened within the first week. Does this mean that finasteride slowly leaves your body within a week? or longer? Only time will tell???
No regrowth as far as I can see but I feel that my left temple area is improving while my right remains to be the thinner, as always had been the thinner of the two. Im keeping a close eye.

I still continue the oil 3x week/ overnight, morning min foam, evening min 15% every other day.

update...

Just reading up on ppl who had stopped finasteride and most say that they began experiencing their post finasteride shed around 3 months.. damn, and im here getting excited at 3 weeks! I wonder why, im still in the honeymoon period (la la land)it seems? well, wait n see?

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Just put it on today I had several hairs in my hand, surely if it was working it would not be seeing anymore or this many hairs, I even ordered more couple days ago! I'm using it every other day rotating with boosting aswell?

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
would you say you're seeing less hairs fall out since usuing the oil?

How long has it been now since you start using it?

jazz1

Reaction score
would you say you're seeing less hairs fall out since usuing the oil?

How long has it been now since you start using it?
Same to be honest been one month.....

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
As long as it doesnt get any worse then i would hang in there a bit longer otherwise u need to consider finasteride if ur not on it.

You still have good hair so properly tackling the hairloss early with proven methods is they way to go.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Agree! Keep using. My friend who began it in August has ONLY JUST seen his shedding finally stop! That's 4 months! he emailed the mfrs to mention this and they told him that's very rare (like less than 1% of customers or something) but it is possible. I will see if can get him to join this forum and upload some pics. Like me he only used a couple hours a week. Are you still mixing with emu oil and using all those other things? That might be the reason why too!

jazz1

Reaction score
Iv stopped mixing them I'm going to see in another month, I'm already on finasteride every other day, just fed up trying everything if this does not work last time I will buy something that's not approved!

stevefroz

Reaction score
My bottle arrived yesterday, used it last night and left it overnight. Too soon to report anything, but I'll keep you updated on my progress.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5 week update....

Since my last update, my shedding has not returned as such apart from the 2-3 hairs i see on my hand daily while showering.
I decided to up my experiment and really put this oil to the ultimate test to see how capable it remains to be if I was to take finasteride out of the equation.

Its been 2 weeks now that I havent taken finasteride and during this time I have not experienced any increase in shedding (jus erections;) up until this morning when I noticed a lot more hair than usual. Admitedly, i had a big night and very little sleep and this tends to give me a one off shed to remember,, i dont know why but my body can react this way when its run down??? I will keep a close eye in the next few days and if the shedding returns then I have no choice but to give in to da all mighty finasteride. Shame tho, I am really enjoying having my mans back to full strength.

As far as regrowth, i dont think there has been any? Still, it could be early stages but i continue to use a mild concealer that doesnt help when it comes to monitoring any microscopic changes within my scalp area.. I may have an improvement but it needs to be obsiously visable to the naked eye, or otherwise i dont give a damn.

Conclusion.

Oil is proving to still be effective for me and should it remain this way eventhough I have stopped the finasteride then this product will get a 10/10 from me. I certainly dont have my high hopes cause in the end, im sure finasteride rules and dictates.

My hair quality has certainly changed and I dont know if its for the good or the bad but i tend to struggle to get my usual style these days?

Considering its been 1.5 months, i still have a lot of oil in the bottle, used less than a quarter so for this reason it gets the thumbs up for value for money and being economical.

you haven't been off of finasteride long ago. cont to use til about month 2.5 - 3. by then you'll be able to tell if its the oil that's working.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered my first bottle this past weekend. Will update with how it goes.

I've been receding at the temples for a while now. The rest of my hair is fine, hasn't thinned out at all. Will I need to apply this to the scalp? Also, can I just use it on my temples or should I put it through all my hair?

what is up with all these newcomers ordering??? Like really? Please save us from the lies.

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered a while ago. I got the boosting oil as well. It cost about $105 with shipping. Kinda expensive. I hope it at least lasts a few months and more importantly, does what it says...
oh no. not another one.

jazz1

Reaction score
you haven't been off of finasteride long ago. cont to use til about month 2.5 - 3. by then you'll be able to tell if its the oil that's working.

- - - Updated - - -

what is up with all these newcomers ordering??? Like really? Please save us from the lies.

- - - Updated - - -

oh no. not another one.

I agree with you totally I'm seeing all the success on hairlosshelp from new comers and no old timers, it's so fishy how all the new comers are having success!!!!

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with you totally I'm seeing all the success on hairlosshelp from new comers and no old timers, it's so fishy how all the new comers are having success!!!!

Azuri isn't a newcomer! He's been on here since 2004!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And rwhairlosstalk aren't you jumping ahead of yourself a bit?! Only a few ppl on here have even had results so far! You are quoting guys who are merely saying they ordered some... there is no knowing what benefit they gonna get out of using it, if anything. They might turn around in a few weeks and say it hasn't worked at all lol!!

jazz1

Reaction score
Azuri isn't a newcomer! He's been on here since 2004!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And rwhairlosstalk aren't you jumping ahead of yourself a bit?! Only a few ppl on here have even had results so far! You are quoting guys who are merely saying they ordered some... there is no knowing what benefit they gonna get out of using it, if anything. They might turn around in a few weeks and say it hasn't worked at all lol!!

Fair point, I'm still going to carry on imntaking pictures etc, just on hairlosshelp there's thread about OC and all the success is from new comers etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok just update I applied boosting oil and saw less hair today, so maybe iv come to the conclusion my recent shed must be proxiphen I started a week ago and also promox, I am seeing new hairs around hairline shame my iPad won't let me post but you can catch me on hairlosshelp where I posted pictures etc of tiny hairs. Im rotating the oil every other day with boosting and normal the day I don't use oil I use proxiphen and Eucapil seems to have stopped my shed as I started using that again I stopped due to the oil so it's deffinatly Eucapil stopping my shed, whether the oils helping or work I don't know but the shed must be due to the other new tatments, I'm deffinatly not ditching not other treatments for this oil no way, unless there is so much feedback stating the oil alone stops hairloss like propecia etc.

- - - Updated - - -

But in the meantime I have more oil ordered and I will carry on using it, as before this I was big fan of castor oil alone, but this oils ingredients seems better just matter of waiting at least 6 months to judge if I should switch oils etc :)

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck, tho im still not sure if using 4 products in a week will mess things up with the oil?! I seriously suggest contacting them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one other thing.. I might be wrong but I think the reason why more newbies than old users are posting about it is they have probably seen the oil in adverts and stuff and then researching it online have ended up here and joining this site. Their possibly new to hair loss and haven't been (yet) brainwashed by the mega-drug producing companies? Just a guess. I could be wrong. At same time older users of this site after years of reading on hairlosstalk that minoxidil and propecia etc are the only cure have literally been brainwashed by companies who would NEVER EVER want us to know about natural stuff working otherwise they would be truly out of business!!! And theirs is a multi-billion pound industry!! So older users don't believe it could possibly work and that leaves just the newcomers who then get attacked for stating anything at all. Its a vicious circle man! :)

jazz1

Reaction score
Good luck, tho im still not sure if using 4 products in a week will mess things up with the oil?! I seriously suggest contacting them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one other thing.. I might be wrong but I think the reason why more newbies than old users are posting about it is they have probably seen the oil in adverts and stuff and then researching it online have ended up here and joining this site. Their possibly new to hair loss and haven't been (yet) brainwashed by the mega-drug producing companies? Just a guess. I could be wrong. At same time older users of this site after years of reading on hairlosstalk that minoxidil and propecia etc are the only cure have literally been brainwashed by companies who would NEVER EVER want us to know about natural stuff working otherwise they would be truly out of business!!! And theirs is a multi-billion pound industry!! So older users don't believe it could possibly work and that leaves just the newcomers who then get attacked for stating anything at all. Its a vicious circle man! :)
I totally agree with you as colloidal silver and mms by jim humble worked for me and they are trying to be banned by the pharmaceutical world who are the biggest scum and the FDA as they control the scientist who create treatments and not cures. This hairloss gene is caused but eh foods we eat and water we drink which is full of chemicals etc. Anyways il carry on using this hoping it will work.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh one other thing.. I might be wrong but I think the reason why more newbies than old users are posting about it is they have probably seen the oil in adverts and stuff and then researching it online have ended up here and joining this site. Their possibly new to hair loss and haven't been (yet) brainwashed by the mega-drug producing companies? Just a guess. I could be wrong. At same time older users of this site after years of reading on hairlosstalk that minoxidil and propecia etc are the only cure have literally been brainwashed by companies who would NEVER EVER want us to know about natural stuff working ! :)

Good point....
From my point of view, I tend to have an open mind and after being here for so many years one thing that i have realised is that there are too many limitations when it comes to fighting hairloss out there and unfortuntely the popular methods remain to be the most controverial.

update
7 weeks oil/ 4 weeks off finasteride.

My hair this week has been good and although my shedding has been dramatically reduced since using the oil, i feel the last week has been the best in seeing very minimal hairs in the sink. Regrowth is still the confusing part for me as i dont monitor it that much and using the aquamatch gives me very little time to keep an eye on it. My hairloss certainly has not gotten any worse and i can see a slight improvement in density, particular the front area where my problem is. Still continue to use the oil religously 3 x week on the same days, leaving it in overnight.

As ive previously stated if only the oil continues to keep my existing hair intact (as it has been) then im happy enough. Considering also that i have put my body under strigious stress the last few weeks with my intense bodybuilding/cardio workouts, my hair still "stays strong".

Being off finasteride now for just over 4 weeks and no shedding, i should be exicted but as rwhairlosstalk mentioned above and many others that had quit finasteride, it can take up to 3 months before doomsday kicks in? While i was on finasteride, i was one of those pple who would say that i have little to no side effects but coming off it really confirms that i indeed did have side effects. Its been good so far, cleaning the body out of the drug and enjoying the benefits that i certainly forgot while on it. I dont see this oil being successful in counteracting the effects of stopping finasteride, well this opinion is based on the many reviews i have read so far from pple stopping finasteride where only a hand full had kept their gains but who knows? I hope im wrong...

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I also agree its best to have an open mind and take everything with a pinch of salt. One can't knock something till they have tried it or believe everything here on the 'net! I think the fact that your hair has stopped shedding so much shows something is happening with the oil. Guess the million dollar question is 'what will happen in the next 2 months as finasteride exits your system?'. I didn't use finasteride for long enough to make gains before switching to oil so I can't really say.. but lets wait n see! just 8 weeks to go for you!

jazz1

Reaction score
I guess I should stay positive, my recent shedding must be from proxiphen and promox as promox was started same time as oil and proxiphen last week. I'm going to carry on every other day rotating with boosting and normal etc, I have half bottles left and I also have 2 brand new ones in my draw, I'm using alot at the moment as I want best results etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Just pray this stuff works.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I just hope that I don’t have one of those extraordinary, mother of all sheds that I have read about numerous times with ppl that havequit finasteride. The scary part is that their overall conclusion is regret and most jump back on finasteride but only a very few regain what they lost... i have the pills always close to me,, just in case.

The million dollar answer still remains to be a little while away and "IF" "SHOULD" this oil prevail in holting the post finasteride shed, then I will happily nominate myself to become Ambassador for this product:punk:

jazz1

Reaction score
I just hope that I don’t have one of those extraordinary, mother of all sheds that I have read about numerous times with ppl that havequit finasteride. The scary part is that their overall conclusion is regret and most jump back on finasteride but only a very few regain what they lost... i have the pills always close to me,, just in case.

The million dollar answer still remains to be a little while away and "IF" "SHOULD" this oil prevail in holting the post finasteride shed, then I will happily nominate myself to become Ambassador for this product:punk:
Keep me posted :), if it works I will be super happy.