My own *NEW* healthy scalp concealer!!!

CCS

Reaction score
I stand corrected:

I put one application on my right leg, and none on my left leg. I did not notice a change right away, but as I'm looking at it now, I clearly see my right leg is darker. And it does not look fake at all. I think I'll get hooked on this stuff. I'm just going to do a few more applications to see that I'm not imagining this.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked it because I'm hooked as well. You MUST exfoliate for it to work. The skin does not absorb it as well if you don't. I have tried it without exfoliating and I saw no difference, but when I exfoliate, there is clearly a better difference the next day.

You know what I wish, I wish they made something like this but especially for hair, with a black dye color. A moisturizer for your scalp that gradually darkens your scalp black (or whatever bottle you buy). This would be the most perfect concealer ever. Think about it, you apply just once or twice a week and it stays on in the water and even after you shower. Not only that but it's a moisturizer that would be healthy for your hair. It would definatly be better than courve or dermatch. Whoever makes this invention would be a wealthy man/woman.

CCS

Reaction score
what do you mean by exfoliation? If I wash with a wash cloth, is that good enough?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
what do you mean by exfoliation? If I wash with a wash cloth, is that good enough?

no, exfoliation means using a body scrub or face scrub.

here's a face scrub that exfoliates, for example:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod. ... T-0-SEARCH

here's a body scrub:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod. ... T-0-SEARCH

both of those exfoliate and thus remove the dead skin cells, enabling you to tan better because more of the stuff actually gets into your skin.

see whatim sayin?

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, what I use is something like those sticks with the sponge at the end... I was trying to find it on drugstore.com but they don't sell it no more damn them!

Anyways I like the body sponge with the stick because I can get my back easier that way.. then I use Axe shower gel(or any body wash) to help with the exfoliation. The goal is to get rid of the dead skin cells on the surface.. you don't want to scrub *too hard* but hard enough to know that your doing the job.