My New Regimen !started Finasteride,my Regimen And What To Expect?

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Uzzi, My hair loss was severe and radical. Your hair looks pretty great.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha, really both of them? I guess you wouldn't have to worry too much about sexual side effects. That would be a big sacrifice for me; especially in my case. >>>Congratulations Uzzi52 sounds like you are on your way. My regrowth fuzz started in about 3 months and strengthened to thin but total coverage at six months. Some places it was thickening but some places new hair was just beginning. I stopped paying attention at 10 months because it was pretty much all there. Now at 12 months I have my thick curly hair back. This all transpired from age 58-59. I know it's seems like it's creeping slow now, but eventually the month goes by and each month brings advancing and accelerated progress. I also used Biotin supplement tabs 10 ml with the Finasteride. Additionally, a Biotin based conditioner massaged into the scalp during shower helps .

When you say 5ml, do you really mean 5 mg? You have said ml on every post and on your regimen, which is why I am clarifying.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other sides of my head

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-27-01.58.37.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-01.58.37.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 95
  • PicsArt_05-27-01.57.53.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-01.57.53.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 101
  • PicsArt_05-27-01.57.06.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-01.57.06.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 97

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bruh! The fact that i am only 19! I hope it stays as it is! And i too take 10 mg biotin tabs but they have started to give me a little acne!
Hi Uzzi, I am Mont. Well there are acne products out there. If you are certain the Biotin is causing it. Reduce frequency, dosage or discontinue. I stopped taking the Biotin about 7 months in, and the Finasteride progress continued strong anyway. Stigabe really liked your hair. Maybe you should grow your hair long and get it cut and mail it to him as a Locks of Love gesture. Ha, ha. -- I'm kidding Stigabe, if you read this.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other sides of my head
Just saw the new photos. Do you have male pattern baldness in you family? Usually it is passed down from your maternal grandfather. But not always and not in my case. Is the hair loss on the left side where you are having the problem or is everywhere, patches? Styling your hair differently to do comb overs to cover bare spots. Just about every hair style is in vogue now.
***Are you still losing hair?

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i seem to have problem on my right side(thats right side you talking left). This is about 1.5 months ago when i had no psoriasis

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-27-02.18.21.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-02.18.21.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 105

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not loosing much hair now a days! About 10 hair per day
Your hair looks great bro! 10 hairs is nothing, I'm still losing over 100.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i seem to have problem on my right side(thats right side you talking left). This is about 1.5 months ago when i had no psoriasis
What are you taking for psoriasis? I take Otezla, and it cleared very severe plaques. I don't know if you read my earlier post to you about this. I use Neutragena shampoo alternating with Seltzen Blue. For flair ups( none so far) Fluocinolone Acetonide lab concoction shampoo held in reserve. All prescribed or recommended by my dermatologist.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking the same lol
Yeah -5 mgrams, I was testing my aquariums' water and I fill the test tube with 5 ml so it was on my mind. Sorry. Besides I' m old so I am allowed my senior moments. But I am told I look young like 20 years younger. It's that Oil of Any Lay, I mean that Oil of Olay on the skin. I am still tough though. Want to arm wrestle Twinkies? Come on step up and put em up, put em up. He,he.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you taking for psoriasis? I take Otezla, and it cleared very severe plaques. I don't know if you read my earlier post to you about this. I use Neutragena shampoo alternating with Seltzen Blue. For flair ups( none so far) Fluocinolone Acetonide lab concoction shampoo held in reserve. All prescribed or recommended by my dermatologist.
Nothing! Just coal tar & ketoconazole shampoo

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would lose my sh*t if i lost above 100 hairs per day
Yea it sucks bad, hair is going fast but my shed is gradually slowing down so hopefully I'll at least get maintenance in the coming months.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would lose my sh*t if i lost above 100 hairs per day
You had mentioned you didn't care if you lost your hair after thirty five. You might feel differently when you get there. I see lots of guys looking young, slick and fit in their thirties, fourties, fifties and beyond. (now where did I put my spectacles and cane?) I see a guy at the gym, short hair, butch cut, rugged face but body of twenty five year old and so very nice, a quiet polite jock gentleman of 70 and looks more like 35. That's where I want to be at 70.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say 5ml, do you really mean 5 mg? You have said ml on every post and on your regimen, which is why I am clarifying.
Yes I meant mg as I was testing my aquarium water, and it takes 5 ml water in the test tube. I was still thinking milliliter Sorry I was having a senior/blond moment, thanks for catching that.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@M.Piep This sh*t started when I was 14. Got on finasteride at 19 and have been on it for 18 months.. It didn't work. Now I'm on HRT for almost 50 days and so far its not working either. Crown has started to thin out too. Its definitely male pattern baldness but I have no idea what's causing it.. It certainly isn't androgens because I don't have any in my body. Not fapped or even had a morning erection in weeks.