My New Regimen !started Finasteride,my Regimen And What To Expect?

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started propecia today guys.Wish me luck.
My current regimen : 1 mg daily Finasteride
2 times daily Minoxidil
Ketoconazole shampoo 1x week other days alpecin for dandruff and hairloss
2x week dermaroller
Biotin
Magnesium
Aquamin
Zinc
What should i expect from this regimen?

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have hair left on top of your head, then expect miracles! I was on min 5 and nizrol for about 6 months last year and i had almost doubled my hair.. but i had to stop due to seborrheic dermatitis and lost everything

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have hair left on top of your head, then expect miracles! I was on min 5 and nizrol for about 6 months last year and i had almost doubled my hair.. but i had to stop due to seborrheic dermatitis and lost everything
U scared me bruv because i have seborrheic dermatitis.Didnt nizoral help you with the seborrheic dermatitis?There are also a lot of things that help you prevent scalp irritation from minoxidil.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On one hand nizrol works for some time but on the same time minoxidil fukcs up. It left me with itchy, red at some times, extremely oily (still exists) and what else!

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why i am not touching minoxidil again and have started finasteride an keto only and biotin 10 mg

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stigabe if you are prone to scalp irritation use Rogaine Foam.

I had extreme irritation and dandruff and itchiness from Rogaine Liquid and could NOT use it anymore. The foam has none of these side effects, has been shown to be absorbed better and actually makes the hair look fuller.

The rest of your regimen looks like a great standard time tested treatment, take pictures.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U scared me bruv because i have seborrheic dermatitis.Didnt nizoral help you with the seborrheic dermatitis?There are also a lot of things that help you prevent scalp irritation from minoxidil.
I have fatigue and problems climaxing. but not everyone does as a side effect of Finasteride. I also am prescibed 5 ml for prostrate problems in combination with Doxazosin but it also battled hair loss effectively. I had suffered severe hair loss from anti depressants which I stopped. Hair loss stopped fairly quickly and gentle regrowth began and was pretty strong at 6 months. A male testosterone enhancer helped with sexual side effects, and night doses of Finasteride reduced the day time side effects. I consider Finasteride very worth while. The Doxazosin in combination with Finasteride work better than either medication alone for prostate problems. And the Finasteride definitely helped with hair loss problems and regrowth.

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started propecia today guys.Wish me luck.
My current regimen : 1 mg daily Finasteride
2 times daily Minoxidil
Ketoconazole shampoo 1x week other days alpecin for dandruff and hairloss
2x week dermaroller
Biotin
Magnesium
Aquamin
Zinc
What should i expect from this regimen?

are you in the UK, if so how much did u get ur finasteride and min for?

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Germany.Finasteride pills for 3 months are 108€. ,minoxidil for 2-3months 38€.

Did you consider 0.5 or even 0.25 mg finasteride when starting? wouldn't you be able to save more money while having the same effect from the medicine?

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also started out with a Biotin supplement to accompany the Finasteride. Biotin helps grow healthy hair.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss diminished and stopped less than 3 months after beginning with Finasteride. Early, scant hair regrowth began soon after. At six months, fairly strong regrowth. Full head of hair before 12 months. Doctor put me on night time doses of Finasteride to help limit daytime side effects of fatique. For sexual problems, engage in sexual activity at time just before next Finasteride dosing so it's at it's lowest concentration in your system. Reducing dosing frequency I read helps. I rather took a male testosterone enhancers which treats the sexual dysfunction.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-26-11.47.45.jpg
    PicsArt_05-26-11.47.45.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 120

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha, really both of them? I guess you wouldn't have to worry too much about sexual side effects. That would be a big sacrifice for me; especially in my case. >>>Congratulations Uzzi52 sounds like you are on your way. My regrowth fuzz started in about 3 months and strengthened to thin but total coverage at six months. Some places it was thickening but some places new hair was just beginning. I stopped paying attention at 10 months because it was pretty much all there. Now at 12 months I have my thick curly hair back. This all transpired from age 58-59. I know it's seems like it's creeping slow now, but eventually the month goes by and each month brings advancing and accelerated progress. I also used Biotin supplement tabs 10 ml with the Finasteride. Additionally, a Biotin based conditioner massaged into the scalp during shower helps .

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha, really both of them? I guess you wouldn't have to worry too much about sexual side effects. That would be a big sacrifice for me; especially in my case. >>>Congratulations Uzzi52 sounds like you are on your way. My regrowth fuzz started in about 3 months and strengthened to thin but total coverage at six months. Some places it was thickening but some places new hair was just beginning. I stopped paying attention at 10 months because it was pretty much all there. Now at 12 months I have my thick curly hair back. This all transpired from age 58-59. I know it's seems like it's creeping slow now, but eventually the month goes by and each month brings advancing and accelerated progress. I also used Biotin supplement tabs 10 ml with the Finasteride. Additionally, a Biotin based conditioner massaged into the scalp during shower helps .
Thanks bruh! The fact that i am only 19! I hope it stays as it is! And i too take 10 mg biotin tabs but they have started to give me a little acne!