My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

G

cool thanks for that.Do you mean post more pictures when my current 1300 grow more?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
cool thanks for that.Do you mean post more pictures when my current 1300 grow more?

Damien
ya, pics when your current grafts are fully grown & more pics when your next set of grafts are fully grown. did your doctor tell you about shock loss? this is when the original remaining hair's growth cycle is interupted by all the nearby surgery & falls out. most of it grows back, but there can be some permanant loss. anyway, i suspect the remaining hair will eventually be lost anyway requiring more grafting sessions in the future, so expect it. but for now all you can do is take it one day at a time. you never can really predict exactly how much of your original hair will be lost, but i suspect the thinning will continue....

G

I realise that Saturn thats why im going back in June this year and getting 1000 more fill in grafts in the front while ill get crown area fixed.That make sense!

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
I realise that Saturn thats why im going back in June this year and getting 1000 more fill in grafts in the front while ill get crown area fixed.That make sense!

Damien
yup, that makes perfect sense. in my situation, there was no more hair to be lost so i knew exactly where i was at! your pics look good. be sure to post some more! i love seeing people's progression. isn't it totally exciting to get the surgery & watch your hair grow back! it was so awesome & a lot of people were stunned by my new hair! maybe i can stun more people in the near future! :)

G

Saturn im hoping that in the next 5 months mine will grow abit more and thicken in the meantime.Then i may consider having some more filled in the front and crown area in June 2005.How many grafts in total you had?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn im hoping that in the next 5 months mine will grow abit more and thicken in the meantime.Then i may consider having some more filled in the front and crown area in June 2005.How many grafts in total you had?

Damien
good luck! as i said, your grafts should be all grown by now, but i like to let my hair grow longer. that way, it covers more & you should try it. i hope it turns out good. transplanted hair will never retain the density of your original hair, but if it's styled properly, the illusion of fullness can be achieved. hmnn, let me see, my first 3 procedures were 400 graft sessions each. then the last 2 were 800 graft sessions each. on my first 3 procedures, they removed the donor strips just across the back of my head. the last 2 they started above each ear & then dipped down across the back. much larger strips. but these grafts were the larger mini/micro grafts. if they diassected these grafts into tiny grafts like the ones used today, then the numbers would be staggering. anyway, the results are ok. i want to get some more especially across my hairline for more density. here is another pic of me with a reality star:
cd32d281.jpg

G

looking good there my friend.Im very happy with my 1300 gratfs in one session i think now it will just thicken up in the next 4 or 5 months id say.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
looking good there my friend.Im very happy with my 1300 gratfs in one session i think now it will just thicken up in the next 4 or 5 months id say.

Damien
thanks! i hope it does for you. you can always add more grafts at a later time as long as your pocketbook allows you to!

G

Yeh thats true i need to get a bigger money tree i think.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Yeh thats true i need to get a bigger money tree i think.

Damien
yup! i have a ton of thick donor hair just waiting to find a new home, but it costs $$$ for moving fees! lol! :lol:

G

Saturn do you think my results look good for 7 months?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn do you think my results look good for 7 months?

Damien
yup. but it's only 7 months. you have to patient. i remember counting the days after the surgery waiting for new hair to appear. you didn't lose your hair over night, so you won't get it back over night. patience is a virtue....

G

Thnaks Saturn and Moegreen.So how long do you think ill need to wait to get the final result come through?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Thnaks Saturn and Moegreen.So how long do you think ill need to wait to get the final result come through?

Damien
if it's been 6 months since the procedure has been done, you should already have the final results. just let the grafts grow as long as you want them to....

G

If thats the case then im happy with it but would prefer more density to it.Do you think if i go back and get like 1000 grafts put in the front to mid region again and some in the crown area it will thicken it up heaps?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
If thats the case then im happy with it but would prefer more density to it.Do you think if i go back and get like 1000 grafts put in the front to mid region again and some in the crown area it will thicken it up heaps?

Damien
yup most certainly. but just remember, the goal with hair transplantation is to restore up to 50% of your original hair. it will never be as dense as we want it, but by proper styling, it can look full. my hair looks ok most of the time, but if it gets wet, it tends to thin out & be flat. it looks awesome after it's washed & dried. i want to get more grafts too in the near future also.

G

I think after i get 1000 more grafts mine will be heaps thick.My hair wasnt as bad as yours to start with so mine will blend in well dont you think after looking at my pics?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
I think after i get 1000 more grafts mine will be heaps thick.My hair wasnt as bad as yours to start with so mine will blend in well dont you think after looking at my pics?

Damien
ya, but your original hair can still thin leaving only the transplanted hair & a density problem down the road. but that's yet to be seen. it might not happen at all, but if it does, then just get more surgery then. right now, you should have thick hair & i hope it stays...

G

Saturn you said i should have my results all done now after 6 months but how come i can see more little hairs throughout my head then at say 1 to 2cm in length.?

regards Damien