My Multi-approach Natural Treatment To Treat My Hair Loss

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
My current condition is:

Norwood I or II, more closer to II I would say. Slowly receding hairling in the last 7-8 months. I had already some small receding hairline in my temples for a few years (since I was 27-28, I'm 34), but very very slow advance, but in this last year almost and particularly last 4-5 months I can really and easily show from one picture to another that there has been some receding.

And especially in the last 2-3 months I'm losing more hair last with appreciable receding in hairline sadly, yes, and also shedding more (more than ever) and have had itchy scalp from time to time (not every day, not every time) for the previous 2-3 months too. So I decided I had to do something.

What I tried so far:

1-Zix: total fail. Made my hair worse. I was very naive to think that Zinc sulphate would be the cure to my problems just cause some experiment in the 80s with cells seemed to work omg haha

2-Regenepure DR shampoo: Moderate success with more use needed. I used it for a couple weeks and it helped with itchiness, but did not complitely solved it. I think it helped a bit with shedding too but it was too early to tell.

What I'm currently trying:

1-Hair Restoration Laboratories Shampoo+Conditioner: Shampoo feels good, doesn't feel oily at all and all ingredients seem to have a lot of good research stuff, same goes with conditioner. Will keep using it 4-5x/week

2-Amitamin Hair Plus oral (vitamins, aminoacids): I think a good way to measure hair health in regards to the supply it needs is your nail quality. I have been taking it about 2 weeks and so far my nail condition I can't say it has improved much. Will give it a couple more months. It has biotin, all B vitamins, cysteine, methionine, arginine, vit A, C, E, Zink, Iron, Selenium, Niacin,... a lot of good stuff. My nails should be pretty strong in 2-3 weeks I would say, let's see.

3-Stimulax01 (massaging): It allegedly massages your scalp. Given the "low" price (125€) I tried, but I don't really think it does much. I think it mainly vibrates. It feels kind of nice, but I don't think you get much tissue movement really.

4-Topical with no oils: I use it most nights. I put a bunch of good stuff with distilled water. Namely:

Green Tea Extract
Arginine
Taurine
Vit C
Caffeine
Amitamin Hair plus (it has biotin and a bunch of other good nutrients)
ALCAR (acetyl carnitine)
Reishi mushroom extract
B6 pyridoxine

I put about 1/2 pill of everything. Mostly are antioxidants, DHT blockers, antifibrotic, caffeine brings blood to it. I also put it on my face by the way.

I have yet to add Saw Palmetto to the solution. I think it helped TREMENDOUSLY. I had been feeling itchy scalp for the last 2-3 months (not all the time), and nothing seemed to help. Keto shampoo (Regenepure DR) aliviated it for a little bit, the other new shampoo (Hair restoration also seemed to help, and it doesnt have Keto), but what seems to permanently remove it was adding this at nights!
Now, I'm not sure if I should wash my hair in the mornings. I don't do it. Sometimes I apply it generously and leave it for a couple hours, mostly all nights that I don't use the topical with oils. I used to add Grape seed extract but the smell was awful. I think it's great to add this, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy.

By the way, yesterday I applied derminator and wanted to leave 24h rest in my scalp, so didn't put any shampoo or the topical in the hair and it is already a little bit itchy again, so I think the topical is definitely helping, maybe also the shampoo, but for sure I think the topical is helping a lot with that!

5-Topical with oils:

Now, this would be somewhat similar to the previous one, but using Pumpking seed oil as a base/carrier instead of water, and adding the essential oils to the mix. So it would be:

Pumpking Seed Oil (60-70%)
Coconut oil (10-20%)
Essential oils:
Peppermint
Lavender
Cedarwood
Rosemary
It's too early to tell and also I think I might have put too little of concentration. Will try to adjust. All have good research on hair growth

Saw Palmetto open one pill and pull the content in the topical solution
And the other ingredients I already mention in the non oily topical (caffeine, carnitine, etc.)

It's a f*****g mess, the Pumpking seed oil is so... green and oily and greasy lol I made a mess of my pillow by sleeping with it the first night. I put it also on my face too btw I think it's gotta be good too. Wash in the morning.

6-Derminator 2 (wounding): That is the one I have the most hopes on! I used it yesterday for the first time, and I'm not sure I wounded myself enough. Sure, in the temples it was f*****g intense, but in my scalp with hair I didn't feel much pain and went for 2mm at some parts. I also went ahead and used it on my face too for beauty reasons haha

I will go harder next time lol I used temples/hairline about 1.5 medium, I used about that on my face, and I used 2mm on the covered with hair part of my scalp. As I say, studies say it's as good as Minoxidil, so I'm putting a lot of hope on it! Also it's the most convenient as you only have to use it every 1-2 weeks.

7-Detumescence massage:
This one I want to go really easy on, as it's very easy to lose a lot of hair doing it. So I try to go hard, but I don't rub my hair hard or something like that. I feel that applying pressure is very good, I also move up and down but I try not to grab by the weak parts (I go with the sides, or the bald scalp in order to touch the hair in danger as little as possible). I don't do it every day, just from time to time.

So my general routine will be:

Everyday: Oral supplements: Amitamin Hair Plus, plus all the stuff I put in my hair, but orally (caffeine, carnitine, reishi mushrooms extract, taurine, etc. including Saw Palmetto orally, I'm gonna try it for a while to see how my body responds)

Almost every day: Non oily topical. Shampoo+Conditioner

2x-3x/week: Oily greasy topical

Every 1-2 weeks: Derminator session

Randomly: Stimulax massage/detumescence massage

And that's it!

I am convinced that there's gotta be a natural way for everybody not to go with sh*t that affects your hormones etc.
And I am also convinced that a multi-approach is the best way to go. From this 7 approaches, there might be 2-3 that help, and, in case I recover hair or at least stabilize and get thick hair, I won't be able to know for certain, but it's fine. Better that than going bald knowing what DIDN'T help you for sure lol :D

So I will keep update this thread with my progress/condition. I made A TON of research to get to all this treatments, a lot of time choosing good quality supplements, etc, etc. I've spent a lot of time doing research, I hope it ends up being worth it.

Wish me luck! :)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
My current condition is:

Norwood I or II, more closer to II I would say. Slowly receding hairling in the last 7-8 months. I had already some small receding hairline in my temples for a few years (since I was 27-28, I'm 34), but very very slow advance, but in this last year almost and particularly last 4-5 months I can really and easily show from one picture to another that there has been some receding.

And especially in the last 2-3 months I'm losing more hair last with appreciable receding in hairline sadly, yes, and also shedding more (more than ever) and have had itchy scalp from time to time (not every day, not every time) for the previous 2-3 months too. So I decided I had to do something.

What I tried so far:

1-Zix: total fail. Made my hair worse. I was very naive to think that Zinc sulphate would be the cure to my problems just cause some experiment in the 80s with cells seemed to work omg haha

2-Regenepure DR shampoo: Moderate success with more use needed. I used it for a couple weeks and it helped with itchiness, but did not complitely solved it. I think it helped a bit with shedding too but it was too early to tell.

What I'm currently trying:

1-Hair Restoration Laboratories Shampoo+Conditioner: Shampoo feels good, doesn't feel oily at all and all ingredients seem to have a lot of good research stuff, same goes with conditioner. Will keep using it 4-5x/week

2-Amitamin Hair Plus oral (vitamins, aminoacids): I think a good way to measure hair health in regards to the supply it needs is your nail quality. I have been taking it about 2 weeks and so far my nail condition I can't say it has improved much. Will give it a couple more months. It has biotin, all B vitamins, cysteine, methionine, arginine, vit A, C, E, Zink, Iron, Selenium, Niacin,... a lot of good stuff. My nails should be pretty strong in 2-3 weeks I would say, let's see.

3-Stimulax01 (massaging): It allegedly massages your scalp. Given the "low" price (125€) I tried, but I don't really think it does much. I think it mainly vibrates. It feels kind of nice, but I don't think you get much tissue movement really.

4-Topical with no oils: I use it most nights. I put a bunch of good stuff with distilled water. Namely:

Green Tea Extract
Arginine
Taurine
Vit C
Caffeine
ALCAR (acetyl carnitine)
Reishi mushroom extract
B6 pyridoxine

I put about 1/2 pill of everything. Mostly are antioxidants, DHT blockers, antifibrotic, caffeine brings blood to it. I also put it on my face by the way.

I have yet to add Saw Palmetto to the solution. I think it helped TREMENDOUSLY. I had been feeling itchy scalp for the last 2-3 months (not all the time), and nothing seemed to help. Keto shampoo (Regenepure DR) aliviated it for a little bit, the other new shampoo (Hair restoration also seemed to help, and it doesnt have Keto), but what seems to permanently remove it was adding this at nights!
Now, I'm not sure if I should wash my hair in the mornings. I don't do it. Sometimes I apply it generously and leave it for a couple hours, mostly all nights that I don't use the topical with oils. I used to add Grape seed extract but the smell was awful. I think it's great to add this, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy.

By the way, yesterday I applied derminator and wanted to leave 24h rest in my scalp, so didn't put any shampoo or the topical in the hair and it is already a little bit itchy again, so I think the topical is definitely helping, maybe also the shampoo, but for sure I think the topical is helping a lot with that!

5-Topical with oils:

Now, this would be somewhat similar to the previous one, but using Pumpking seed oil as a base/carrier instead of water, and adding the essential oils to the mix. So it would be:

Coconut oil (10-20%)
Essential oils:
Peppermint
Lavender
Cedarwood
Rosemary
It's too early to tell and also I think I might have put too little of concentration. Will try to adjust. All have good research on hair growth

And the other ingredients I already mention in the non oily topical (caffeine, carnitine, etc.)

It's a f*****g mess, the Pumpking seed oil is so... green and oily and greasy lol I made a mess of my pillow by sleeping with it the first night. I put it also on my face too btw I think it's gotta be good too. Wash in the morning.

6-Derminator 2 (wounding): That is the one I have the most hopes on! I used it yesterday for the first time, and I'm not sure I wounded myself enough. Sure, in the temples it was f*****g intense, but in my scalp with hair I didn't feel much pain and went for 2mm at some parts. I also went ahead and used it on my face too for beauty reasons haha

I will go harder next time lol I used temples/hairline about 1.5 medium, I used about that on my face, and I used 2mm on the covered with hair part of my scalp. As I say, studies say it's as good as Minoxidil, so I'm putting a lot of hope on it! Also it's the most convenient as you only have to use it every 1-2 weeks.

7-Detumescence massage:
This one I want to go really easy on, as it's very easy to lose a lot of hair doing it. So I try to go hard, but I don't rub my hair hard or something like that. I feel that applying pressure is very good, I also move up and down but I try not to grab by the weak parts (I go with the sides, or the bald scalp in order to touch the hair in danger as little as possible). I don't do it every day, just from time to time.

So my general routine will be:

Everyday: Oral supplements: Amitamin Hair Plus, plus all the stuff I put in my hair, but orally (caffeine, carnitine, reishi mushrooms extract, taurine, etc. including Saw Palmetto orally, I'm gonna try it for a while to see how my body responds)

Almost every day: Non oily topical. Shampoo+Conditioner

2x-3x/week: Oily greasy topical

Every 1-2 weeks: Derminator session

Randomly: Stimulax massage/detumescence massage

And that's it!

I am convinced that there's gotta be a natural way for everybody not to go with sh*t that affects your hormones etc.
And I am also convinced that a multi-approach is the best way to go. From this 7 approaches, there might be 2-3 that help, and, in case I recover hair or at least stabilize and get thick hair, I won't be able to know for certain, but it's fine. Better that than going bald knowing what DIDN'T help you for sure lol :D

So I will keep update this thread with my progress/condition. I made A TON of research to get to all this treatments, a lot of time choosing good quality supplements, etc, etc. I've spent a lot of time doing research, I hope it ends up being worth it.

Wish me luck! :)
Good luck man, keep us updated.

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you!! I will update every few weeks or so. One of these days I will make a few pictures, just in case there are some nice before/after pics :D

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE AFTER 1 MONTH

"1-Hair Restoration Laboratories Shampoo+Conditioner: Shampoo feels good, doesn't feel oily at all and all ingredients seem to have a lot of good research stuff, same goes with conditioner. Will keep using it 4-5x/week"

Shampoo/conditioner keep feeling good. I've used it about 4-5 times/week and my scalp has barely itched, so that's great news (remember that while starting to shed a lot and lose hairline in the previous 4-5 months my scalp did itch quite a bit). Happy with it, will buy more.

I added a couple times keto shampoo throughout the month, but I don't feel it necessary, at least for itchiness.

BTW, I leave the shampoo in my scalp for about 5-10 minutes, so if you can, try to leave it there for a while in order to improve absorption.

"2-Amitamin Hair Plus oral (vitamins, aminoacids): I think a good way to measure hair health in regards to the supply it needs is your nail quality. I have been taking it about 2 weeks and so far my nail condition I can't say it has improved much. Will give it a couple more months. It has biotin, all B vitamins, cysteine, methionine, arginine, vit A, C, E, Zink, Iron, Selenium, Niacin,... a lot of good stuff. My nails should be pretty strong in 2-3 weeks I would say, let's see."

After 4 days that is probably the biggest success!!! I knew that Germans couldn't be wrong!
For a while I didn't see any difference in my nails, but in the last week I have started to notice harder nails! As I said, nail quality is a big thing regarding your hair having the nutrients it needs, as they're made of the same stuff, so nail quality would be a big test on this supplement.
Basically everything in my food intake has been the same, and I feel if there is a reason for stronger nails has to be this. Will continue to take and update after another month for confirmation, but really, that got me a little excited.

"3-Stimulax01 (massaging): It allegedly massages your scalp. Given the "low" price (125€) I tried, but I don't really think it does much. I think it mainly vibrates. It feels kind of nice, but I don't think you get much tissue movement really."

Ufffff haha this doesn't make much I think. it's okay for relaxation massage, but I don't think it brings much blood to the scalp and I also think it doesn't move tissue at all. Can't recommend it, and barely have issued it. Crappy design too omg

"4-Topical with no oils: I use it most nights. I put a bunch of good stuff with distilled water. Namely:

Green Tea Extract
Arginine
Taurine
Vit C
Caffeine
ALCAR (acetyl carnitine)
Reishi mushroom extract
B6 pyridoxine

5-Topical with oils:

Coconut oil (10-20%)
Essential oils:
Peppermint
Lavender
Cedarwood
Rosemary

It's a f*****g mess, the Pumpking seed oil is so... green and oily and greasy lol I made a mess of my pillow by sleeping with it the first night. I put it also on my face too btw I think it's gotta be good too. Wash in the morning."

Well... I have gone much easier on topicals, and here's why:
I'm not sure if they work or how they work, and when I put them I'm not sure if I'm making more harm than not.

Sometimes I make a solution and it's too oily. Sometimes it leaves my hair too dry. That worries me.

Also I don't like to have to wash my hair everyday or every night, or be worried that it will leave my pillow dirty.

I think I have all the good ingredients (all nutrients I posted have scientific research behind them!), but I yet have to find the right mix of them.

I like to trust with the feeling a lot, with what feels right to the body, and some solutions I have made... felt good for the scalp, but others didn't. Particularly when I tear open the Saw Palmetto capsules and add it to my mix, I'm not sure it feels good (besides stinky smell puagh). As I say, I want to put all of it but not sure if it's the right thing.

So I don't know what I´ll do about it and I would accept all advice here.

There's definitely some proven things, like caffeine is good for blood circulation. Or for example, when I put peppermint oil, I feel the "fresh" feeling in the scalp, and it's supposed to enhance blood circulation too. But I still need to find right formula in its right proportion, with all the ingredients I have.

"6-Derminator 2 (wounding): That is the one I have the most hopes on! I used it yesterday for the first time, and I'm not sure I wounded myself enough. Sure, in the temples it was f*****g intense, but in my scalp with hair I didn't feel much pain and went for 2mm at some parts. I also went ahead and used it on my face too for beauty reasons haha

I will go harder next time lol I used temples/hairline about 1.5 medium, I used about that on my face, and I used 2mm on the covered with hair part of my scalp. As I say, studies say it's as good as Minoxidil, so I'm putting a lot of hope on it! Also it's the most convenient as you only have to use it every 1-2 weeks."

Well, it's been 3 times, and today will be my fourth!!

As I mentioned, the first one i got kind of easy, with 1.5mm and not pushing too much and not for too long, and went for redness and some blood spots.

The second one, I got 1.5mm but I pressed harder, and it got a little bit bloody lol
I shed more that week, not sure if related, but I shed more. After one day the redness was gone

The third week, I went again for 1.5mm, medium/hard pressure, bloody mess yes! It took 2 days for the redness to go. I might have gone too far, but I just used 1.5mm, medium speed (fast speed is crazy). It hurts a bit, yes.
Not sure about shedding this last third week, as I'm shedding a bunch overall last 2 months but I didn't notice any more shedding this week.

Still unknown results, will continue to use. I think it's important that I leave the rest time between sessions when making such bloody mess. Even if you look cured from the outside, you're not. I was losing skin and noticed some dandruff even 6-7 days after wounding, so I would wait at least 8-9 days between 1.5mm wounding! Weekly schedule is too much in my opinion.

"7-Detumescence massage:
This one I want to go really easy on, as it's very easy to lose a lot of hair doing it. So I try to go hard, but I don't rub my hair hard or something like that. I feel that applying pressure is very good, I also move up and down but I try not to grab by the weak parts (I go with the sides, or the bald scalp in order to touch the hair in danger as little as possible). I don't do it every day, just from time to time."

Well, that's interesting. I am 100% on the blood circulation theory, and there might be some truth (or a lot) to the calcification theory, but whenever I go on massaging I lose hair.

I've used a similar to this one brush:

https://www.amazon.com/PRETTY-SEE-M...od+hair+brush&qid=1560104015&s=gateway&sr=8-4

And every time I shed a lot. Last time, 2 days ago, I was brushing softly for about 10 minutes, and counted 60!!!! hairs. 60 f*****g hairs!!!

I have to find another way to increase blood circulation. I've thought about headstands, will begin trying them.

About results... I haven't found any yet, neither positive nor negative regarding hair count. I cut myself my hair really short two weeks ago and was like omg I'm going f*****g bald lol but other than that, nothing. I've started to see some baby hairs on my temples, but that could simply be dying hairs on one of their last (if not the last) hair cycles lol

Feel free to comment on what you think I could add or remove!
Thanks for reading :)

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad that someone is out there trying everything they can. Props to you!

I wonder if Stinging Nettle works?

twfinest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also on the same path and considering trying natural remedies first, before jumping on the big three.

How long did it take for you to receive the derminator after you ordered it? I'm in the US now and was wondering how long it usually takes to deliver to the US. Thanks and good luck on your regiment.

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
@noveau22: I haven't made much research on it. I read that it can be good for hair loss, but haven't read any studies. If you know any study, please by all means post a link here!
I think at some point I will make a big post with all the natural sources I know, linking to the correspondent studies in each case. That would make a magnificent source of research in this forum.

@twfinest: I'm in Europe, and it took about a week. Just send then an email. I can't tell if I recommend it or not as I haven't used other stuff (neither dermarollers nor dermastamp), but what I will say is that I might be a little pussy for pain lol and for me 1.5mm at the temples which is the most sensible place... is tolerable.

Going natural or not is up to many circumstances. In my case, for example, the long term potential hormonal/sexual bad effects of finasteride are enough reason not to try it. The aging effects in the face of Minoxidil plus havin't to use it every day for life (it's like a forced labor sentence for life!) is enough for me not to consider it.
In my case, if the natural way fails, i will very likely end up doing a hair transplant lol. I'm in mid 30's and even if things go bad, in 3-5 years they won't be terrible, and hair transplants will be even cheaper and will have a better quality than today.

If I wasn't able to consider a transplant for the future and I was very young, let's say 22 (at this age balding is more aggressive), and going bald was and "impossibility", I might consider the drug way, assessing the risks. We all are different, for some going bald is no big deal, for others it isn't, I'm in no position to judge. What might be best for you might depend on your age, money, how much hair you're losing, etc. But I'm sure there's gotta be a natural way for everybody.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Borax/tea tree is quite effective to remove the itch and the hair fall!

What i do is i wash my hair with a saturated solution of borax and leave the water to dry!

Hope this help

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE AFTER (ALMOST) 2 MONTHS:
(for further references look in previous posts)

1-Shampoo/Conditioner
Nothing new to report, natural ingredients, natural DHT blockers and other stuff that is good to my hair. Feels good too, and combined with the conditioner, leave my hair with a nice feeling, not dry, not oily, good.

2-Oral treatments:

2.1-Amitamin Hair Plus:
Nails: after improvement from baseline after 1 month use, no further improvement since last update. Still moderately positive effect on nail strength I would say. Will take it for one more month and decide, but probably will order another 3 month supply yes.

2.2-Saw Palmetto
I started taking it and about 2-3 weeks into it if I remember correctly, I started to feel some loss in libido which hadn't happened in months, and possibly even a little weaker erections at some point during the last week, so I stopped taking it. I have also stopped taking Reishi Mushroom, which is another DHT blocker. I don't think I want to take DHT blockers orally, I don't want to mess with hormones at all.

2.3-Antoxidants/Blood flow:
Arginine
Turmeric
Vitamin C
Green Tea
Pyridoxine (B6)
and some more...

3-Topical treatments

I have now added Saw Palmetto to my topical solutions. It's a little bit messy as it's in capsules, and I have to tear them open, and it really smells like sh*t, like puke lol but the essential oils that I also put in the topical solution cover for part of the smell lol and it's working well so far.

Currently, my topical formula has evolved to something like this:

30ml container
Distilled water (90%)
Caffeine (100mg) (good for blood circulation)
Arginine (300mg) the Amitamin Hair plus already has some in it, but just in case/whatever (good for blood circulation)
Amitamin Hair plus (1/2 pill) (good nutrients)
Saw Palmetto (~1000mg, standarized for 85-95% fatty acids) (DHT blocker)
Reishi mushroom (135mg, 1/2 pill) (DHT blocker)
Vit C (500mg, 1/2 pill) (antioxidant)

Essential oils (10-15 drops of each):
Lavender
Rosemary
Cedarwood
Peppermint Oil

I can tell it definitely helps with itchiness, I don't know which substance it is that helps, but it does help.

Here is a few extra info about the topical treatment:

1-When I leave it too many hours it's no good (better to put it on for about 2-3 hours, then rinse with water)
Also, when I use it too often (many times during the day, consecutive days with no rest), I feel like it weakens my hair too. Better to put it as much as 2x/day, and to give it some rest from time to time
So, if applied too often or for too long, I feel it makes my hair weaker, I shed more later when washing.

2-Things I have removed from my topical solution:
B6 Pyridoxine
Green Tea Extract
Even though these 2 should theoretically be good for the scalp, they don't feel good in it. Both made my scalp too dry/itchy, as if I had put some gel on it.

3-OVERALL AND THIS IS IMPORTANT, I HAVE FOUND THIS IS THE TOPICAL SOLUTION ON DAILY BASIS THAT WORKS THE BEST FOR ME. It's not oily at all (the essential oils are not that much, maybe 2-3% total, and the saw palmetto is an oil yes, but it's something like 3-4% of the total solution), so total overall might be ~5-7% oil, 90% distilled water, 4-5% extracts.
For other person it might be different and he might need a more/less oily solution. Experiment and look for what feels best for you!

4-Also imporant: Watch for concentration. I have found these amounts work well for me. If you make it too concentrated and put too much extract compared to water, it might itch, and surely will leave your hair "bad". I can't explain better, but it's feels like you've put some gel in your hair. I had this same feeling when I applied green tea extract, so put enough distilled water. Better to start with low concentrations and move up from there.

5-Also, about once or twice a week, I will add the greasy oils to my topical solution, tipically a couple hours before washing, so instead of 90% distilled water, it will be:

70% distilled water
5-10% pumpkin seed oil
5-10% castor oil
5-10% olive oil
5-10% coconut oil
Plus the supplements I have mentioned above.

I think it's not good for the scalp to leave all this too many hours (or apply it too often), it seems like it makes it weaker, so be careful. Wash after for sure. I usually apply once/twice a week, a couple hours before washing. Even that little time, I feel when I apply it, I tend to shed more while washing my hair so be careful!

Ok, enough about topicals. Feel free to add your experience or comment or ask anything!

4-Derminator

I have lowered the depth of the wounding to 1.25mm. I think it might go deeper than the dermaroller, so maybe 1.5mm is equivalent. i felt my hair MUCH WEAKER and SHEDDING MORE and even MORE ITCHY after going for a bloodbath 1.5mm lol so I applied this last time 1.25mm being harsher in the zones with no hair or barely any hair, and softer especially on the temples. I didn't experience the extra shedding of last times, neither the itchiness or feeling of weaker hair, so will continue to use 1.25mm.

Note 1: I also apply it on my face at the wrinkles (I'm 34 and have some) in forefront and eyes.

Note 2: After applying, I apply alcohol to my face/temples to disinfect, more than once, maybe 1, 2, 3, 4 times, several hours apart, and when I feel it's mostly disinfected, I apply the topical solution for a great absorption. I try to go fast not leaving too many hours (I think you can go for less than 12 hours after wounding, last time doing 1.25 mm I waited for 6 hours only).

Note 3: After it is mostly healed (happens after about 4-5 days from wounding), for the next days and before wounding 1.25mm again, I wound 0.25-0.5mm (just really mild redness) before applying my topical solution for a better absorption.

5-Massage:

I haven't done much. I used to shed a lot with the brush, so I stopped.
One thing that I notice as interesting is that it worked.
I pressed my scalp in the upper part (towards the back of it) and felt some discomfort/mild pain. That's a sign that there is grease in it. So I pressed on it hard, not rub, just press, in the same way you would press to eliminate grease from acne/pimples. After doing that for a few days, whenever I pressed I didn't feel that mild pain/discomfort. I think I pushed the grease away.
Now it's back, will do the same thing.
I've read in some places that it's important to have your scalp free of grease

Another thing, in the end you kind of do what works for you. Sure, standing on the head for 3 hours a day might improve circulation, but who is going to do that? Whereas Derminator is 30-40 minutes every 1-2 weeks, which is way more affordable.

RESULTS

Not that great. Sadly, I have been shedding a lot over the last 2 months. I was increasingly shedding in the previous 3-4 months before starting the treatment (since January-February), and visibly losing ground, which is what made me start this treatment in the first place.

I have read in many places that you can shed more at the beginning of a successful treatment. I have. I wash my hair and easily shed 40-50 hairs which is very bad (it never used to be like this, more like 15 in these last 8-10 years). And also the shedding hairs are tiny, which is scary. All my shedding hairs used to be much thicker, which is a bad sign I guess. Some of them you barely can see them. That's very bad in my opinion.

Overall I would say I'm going bald, but I'm still not certain about it lol why is that?

Because I have started to notice some hairs growing in my temples. I've only noticed that since the last 7-10 days (I check my hair often lol). I know they are new because they are shorter than how I cut my hair, and some of them have appeared outside of my hairline.

So...
There is a possibility that the treatment is doing more harm than good. At this point I don't care, as I was going bald anyways lol
There is a possibility that the treatment is working and the increase shedding is a sign that new hairs will come. I don't give a lot of possibilities to this, maybe 10-20% lol, but time will tell. Mostly I will go bald lol

I will upload pictures of growing new hairs in temples in a while.

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right temple:
Balding is worst at this temple. Also less regrowth, less new hairs

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_143735.jpg
    IMG_20190630_143735.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_20190630_143752.jpg
    IMG_20190630_143752.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 717

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Left temple:
You can clearly see some small terminal hairs that are "loose". The rest of the hair is in my hand. These are shorter than my normal hair and they weren't there a couple weeks ago, of that I'm certain.
Regrowth? lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_143650.jpg
    IMG_20190630_143650.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_20190630_143713.jpg
    IMG_20190630_143713.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 662

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! That's precisely why you gotta trust feeling a lot I think. Not simply the fact of shedding more or not, cause that might actually be a good sign (I'd better or otherwise I'm getting bald very soon lol), but the feeling in your scalp. That's what I went with with all my treatments so far, go with go feels right, get rid of what doesn't. Only time will tell if/when I will go bald :rolleyes:

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the experimental information! I would love to find a natural cure as I'm 23 and can't imagine going bald this early but here I am facing that possibility. I think you commented on a thread I made similarly. If you check my last response, I posted the ingredient list to Hairmetto which Scott Nali on YouTube had results from. Perhaps you could use this to mimic the formula and make your own. That's what I'm trying to do but don't know how I would make the daily hair serum. I currently use a mix of coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, peppermint EO, rosemary EO, lavender EO, and stinging nettle on my scalp 4 nights a week. The problem is I need to shampoo or at the very least condition the morning after otherwise my hair is greasy. I'm trying to only shampoo (with Regenepure DR) twice a week so this is not ideal. I would prefer to use a daily water based mix that I could simply rinse out with water.

INT

Reaction score
I am sorry to tell you this and I don't mean to be a dick but I can tell you with 99% certainty that this regimen will yield you any results. You say it is naive to think that zix will do anything... Well to be honest, that would have been the only thing on your list that could actually do anything for you (maybe along with the derminator).

You say that you are convinved that there is a natural approach to tackle this problem. No there isn't. Just because something is natural does not mean it is therefore good. Saw Palmetto also has an effect on your hormones and there are individuals that even that gave them PFS symptoms.

This condition is called ANDROGENetic alopecia... You cannot skip the androgen part.

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry to tell you this and I don't mean to be a dick but I can tell you with 99% certainty that this regimen will yield you any results. You say it is naive to think that zix will do anything... Well to be honest, that would have been the only thing on your list that could actually do anything for you (maybe along with the derminator).

You say that you are convinved that there is a natural approach to tackle this problem. No there isn't. Just because something is natural does not mean it is therefore good. Saw Palmetto also has an effect on your hormones and there are individuals that even that gave them PFS symptoms.

This condition is called ANDROGENetic alopecia... You cannot skip the androgen part.

Thank you for your not backed up on anything opinion. The fact that this subforum is about natural treatments doesn't mean you should come here and make random claims with no scientific studies behind them. Cause if that was the case I could say for example that in the zix thread (and I read it all) there is waaaay more people on whom zix had a neutral or even negative effect than a positive one lol

But that would just be anecdotal evidence, so I wouldn't go to that thread and tell them stop putting that goddamn zix on their scalp cause it ain't gonna work! Which is what you did here.

So... scientific backup on your claims or gtfo

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the fact that you don't know a natural treatment or that it is not yet discovered or maybe that it's been discovered but not published for economical interests, doesn't mean there cannot be one.

Saw palmetto side effects related to PFS... anything beyond anecdotal?? Come here and show some studies. And me, I'm not even taking it orally but topically. But making claims without scientific research just confuses people. Cause actually, some studies mention that it has the opposite effect and it... increases libido! So making claims like those will only confuse people further. Don't do that, at least here.

INT

Reaction score
Also the fact that you don't know a natural treatment or that it is not yet discovered or maybe that it's been discovered but not published for economical interests, doesn't mean there cannot be one.

Saw palmetto side effects related to PFS... anything beyond anecdotal?? Come here and show some studies. And me, I'm not even taking it orally but topically. But making claims without scientific research just confuses people. Cause actually, some studies mention that it has the opposite effect and it... increases libido! So making claims like those will only confuse people further. Don't do that, at least here.

You do realize that the burden of proof is on your side right?