My Hair Transplants Story - Going From Nw6 To Nw2 (i Guess)

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
As I am getting closer to final result I thought it would be good to have a comparison. Generally, zone A and B in front are extremely good but crown seemed to lack a little bit. I hope that this will also change in the following 2 months. However, comparing before and after….simple there is no comparison, not even me can believe that the two heads are from the same person. See the 9th month pictures: http://imgur.com/a/hyVtt#34

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic as usual. Did you get a haircut? It looks shorter than your last set of pics.

Yes I did, but didn't realy like it though

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
it looks great...you are very lucky to have that thick beard:) you should be reallly happy man!

9 months after my hair transplant in which were also used 540 grafts from my beard and after the end of the summer and sunny days (most definitely) I think it is time to take a closer look at the beard donor area. At this area, they had used punches with 0.8 and 0.7 mm diameter and the result is amazing, really no sign. According my view the diffusion of the area is close to 30% in the places they worked and I think I still have to give more than 500 grafts over the face, without causing any particular aesthetic issue. How do you see it?

Attachments

• beard 9months resized.jpg
    beard 9months resized.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 529

vinnytr

Reaction score
Free , how are you getting on ??

I just had 4016 grafts fue hair transplant done 2 weeks ago , around 1000 grafts were taken from beard and i cant for the life of me
see a single mark from the donor area . The planted beard grafts are much thicker than the head hairs and they dont look out of place at all.

Early days to comment on the result but so far ,i am well impressed with the procedure and the treatment i received :)
I have a small patch right at the top of my head left (1200-1500 grafts) to cover next time i have the finances sorted and
i am planning to get this taken from the beard again although my surgeon said he can extract another 1000-1500 grafts from
the back of the head .

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Free , how are you getting on ??

I just had 4016 grafts fue hair transplant done 2 weeks ago , around 1000 grafts were taken from beard and i cant for the life of me
see a single mark from the donor area . The planted beard grafts are much thicker than the head hairs and they dont look out of place at all.

Early days to comment on the result but so far ,i am well impressed with the procedure and the treatment i received :)
I have a small patch right at the top of my head left (1200-1500 grafts) to cover next time i have the finances sorted and
i am planning to get this taken from the beard again although my surgeon said he can extract another 1000-1500 grafts from
the back of the head .

vinnytr, you show my photos. No mark at all in my case too. Anyway, if you have another 1000-1500 grafts left from the back of your head, I would suggest to use these first (for many reasons) or to combined them, let’s say in a proportion of 70% head 30% beard grafts. That is my suggestion. Beard grafts are really good but I strongly believe that the grafts derived from your rest of your head are better (same diameter, more chances to have multi-haired grafts, etc etc.) combination is the best solution.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am close to the eleventh month, and my result is still the same with the previous month. The crown is not totally closed but stabilized at the levels of the last set of photos. I think this summer I lost some "mom hair" there, for this reason there is a dilution that is inconsistent with zones A and B. So after talking with DHI doctors I intend to come back with a small session (about 500 grafts) to cover these gaps. According to the measurements the germination of my last hair transplant reached 95% in all areas. This means that I have almost nothing more to expect in my crown. So I guess in my way to the 12 months, I will do it. I will upload pictures soon.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
Yesterday I proceeded with my last hair transplant in order to cover a small part in the crown. Everything went well. they managed to extract another 681 grafts from which 549 from my head (the last ones I supposed as we ender in non-safe zones) and 132 grafts from my beard (there I have to give plenty more grafts in the future if need it). So in total I had from my haid:
1hair-grafts χ 200=200
2 χ 261=5222
3 χ 83=249
4 χ 4=16
5 χ 1=5
and from my beard (which gave me 20 2 hair-grafts as well !!!):
1 χ 112=112
2 χ 20=40
total hairs = 1.144 and the crown seems that it will acquire a consistent image with the rest of the areas. Some grafts were put in "small holes"all around the head as well.
I will upload photos soon.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Photos 8 days after… the healing is amazing both in beard and head donor areas…

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 478
  • P1160043.jpg
    P1160043.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 483
  • P1160067.jpg
    P1160067.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 458
  • P1160070.jpg
    P1160070.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 482

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,
Almost 1 month after my last hair transplant (680 grafts) in order to cover some gaps at the back (C zone) a 60% of the grafts have fallen and I am now waiting patiently to see them again in a few months. The haircut is (as always) "homemade" by me, the side parts at 6 mm and the upper zones from 8 to 10 mm. The photos were taken in bright light to show the problem and are focused in the problematic areas; in reality, with natural lighting, things are much better.

MORE PHOTOS here: http://imgur.com/a/hyVtt#43
P1160080.jpgP1160100.jpg

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you, boys and girls. Health, happiness and plenty of hairs...

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's looking great, some bloody improvement I'll tell ya that! Did you get your temporal points done? Or were they always pronounced, even when you were balding?

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
No my temporal points were pronounced even when I was bald (in a way I am lucky on that) however in my penultimate hair transplant I have place few grafts just on the side of them. In my last one I just improved my density in zone C in the crown. I will upload new photos in a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

The Photos I have promised. One year after my penultimate hair transplant and about two months after my last one (plus comparison with situation some years ago and a recent distant photograph in natural daylight, that’s how people see me normally).
compare back.jpgcompare front.jpgP1160112.jpgP1160114_3.jpg

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost unbelievable, you got a great head of hair now. Happy for you bud! I'm curious, did being bald affect you psychologically in a negative way e.g. socially, self-image, etc?

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
In a way yes, otherwise I wouldn't have put so much effort to restore my hairs. By the way, thank you for your comment.

H

hairplz

So you beat the system. Would like to see hair once it really grows out. It's easy to look good with a buzz cut. Where did you get all the money? Jealous!