My hair suddenly grew back again and It makes no sense

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** YOU,YOU SICK f***
Lmao dude chill i was just f*****g with you. Obviously i don't know your mom IRL so i wasn't really serious calling her a wh***, if it still pissed you off then i'm sorry i guess. And about the sex number it was a joke as well nothing personal

I also don't need any money from you but you need to chill and stop going apeshit over online insults

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good but part of it is it's at a perfect length for you. When my hair hits a perfect length and my hair gets cut decent, my hair will look better and style better. Right now I am at that level. Our hair does change due to the seasons so it's possible to see the change but your hair is still decent overall so you will see this happen. If I had a natural lower hairline my hair would look so much better. You have a a high forehead too which can sometimes make it look worse than it really is. Some young guy just posted a low Norwood juvenile hairline and was worried he is thinning . If only we had that problem to worry about. LOL
I didn't get a haircut though it's just how my hair looks when grown out a bit. Still the mindfuckery of the inconsistent appearance fucks with me a lot

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I didn't get a haircut though it's just how my hair looks when grown out a bit. Still the mindfuckery of the inconsistent appearance fucks with me a lot
The better you feel about yourself, the better you will feel about your hair. I was referring to the before photo when you had your hair cut shorter not recently. It's the length that is perfect for you when it's grown out now. It was too short before. And yes, your mind can paint any picture you want it to. The mind is very powerful when you feed it some good positive energy. Surround yourself with toxic miserable people and watch how much your mind will really f*** with you.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao dude chill i was just f*****g with you. Obviously i don't know your mom IRL so i wasn't really serious calling her a wh***, if it still pissed you off then i'm sorry i guess. And about the sex number it was a joke as well nothing personal

I also don't need any money from you but you need to chill and stop going apeshit over online insults
When someone talks like that about my mother,then its very personal for me.Next time you have a problem with me,you can call me every name in the book and more than likely i ll let it go.The money was a good will gesture because you seemed very dawn and i just wanted to help.You apologized,and i am fine with that.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone talks like that about my mother,then its very personal for me.Next time you have a problem with me,you can call me every name in the book and more than likely i ll let it go.The money was a good will gesture because you seemed very dawn and i just wanted to help.You apologized,and i am fine with that.
Thanks for your consideration bro and sorry again for offending you :)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How am i troll you castrated f*****g degenerate? My head was literally bald as f*** in the picture i posted in this thread
You say it was sh*t 2 weeks ago and now its good.. you have made many recent posts about becoming an alcoholic and hating your father for giving you balding gene. Very recent posts. And now ur suddenly cured and have thick hair ? Hahaaha wow ur a very good troll. Actually im tired of your trolling so gonna block you now.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You say it was sh*t 2 weeks ago and now its good.. you have made many recent posts about becoming an alcoholic and hating your father for giving you balding gene. Very recent posts. And now ur suddenly cured and have thick hair ? Hahaaha wow ur a very good troll. Actually im tired of your trolling so gonna block you now.
When did i say that i'm cured exactly retard? My hair was also good 2 months ago before suddenly turning to sh*t, so it could and most likely will turn to sh*t again since it's still shedding a lot. I'm just confused by the whole thing so i decided to see the opinions of people on here

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally different light and angle conditions, so it's impossible to really see what's going on as they both can have a considerable effect on the apparent thickness of your hair

Could be extreme shedding cycles as a consequence of starting/stopping treatment

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
How am i troll you castrated f*****g degenerate? My head was literally bald as f*** in the picture i posted in this thread
where was that bald as f***, lol...
dont take it personally (since i actually think you are alright), but that is what we see here far too often... the people who are the most obsessed about their hair and talk like they dont have any hair left, are usually the least to worry about it...

(by all means, since it is hairloss, do what you do about it)

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's just no way your hair grew this much in two weeks. Post more pictures.
Before male pattern baldness started for me my hair used to grow wildly fast during my teens . At the end of 4 weeks needed a haircut .. so it's not entirely impossible for some people

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, so after posting 926 messages, basically saying "it's over" and being bitter at half the planet, from woman in general to blaming your dad for being born?........

Its now grown back in 2 weeks?

[ Insert facepalm gif here. ]

Anyway can you be happy for a bit now? and give us all a much needed restpite from the daily doom and gloom inside Caillou's head.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** does this make any sense? I feel like there's a f*****g demon trolling me and f*****g with my Norwood levels day and night to drive me crazy

As you probably already know both men and woman can have frequent bouts of excessive shedding so its not always the case in males that is solely being caused by androgenic alopecia.

which is why for some people their shedding continues unabated even while on treatments because the underlying cause of the shedding is never addressed.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not balding. You are a thick NW2, which is a mature hairline.
The reason why your hair looks like that in your picture is because of direct lighting and the way your hair is angled so it shows more scalp, but you dont have an obvious norwood diffuse thinning pattern, you dont even have crown thinning or thin hair behind the hairline.
This was my head last august

View attachment 176216
1644831534656.png

For reference this is how tinning hair looks in bad lightning, you dont have something which would indicate that you are beginning to lose hair in a diffuse pattern.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not balding. You are a thick NW2, which is a mature hairline.
The reason why your hair looks like that in your picture is because of direct lighting and the way your hair is angled so it shows more scalp, but you dont have an obvious norwood diffuse thinning pattern, you dont even have crown thinning or thin hair behind the hairline.

View attachment 176238

For reference this is how tinning hair looks in bad lightning, you dont have something which would indicate that you are beginning to lose hair in a diffuse pattern.
Eh his hair in the front is really thin and looks miniaturizing in the front on the before pic, so it does seem like it's balding, non-balding people's hair doesn't look like that. But it is a really weird case how his hair looks way better after only half a year, wtf is going on.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh his hair in the front is really thin and looks miniaturizing in the front on the before pic, so it does seem like it's balding, non-balding people's hair doesn't look like that. But it is a really weird case how his hair looks way better after only half a year, wtf is going on.
His first pic looks like just shave it bro territory. When your hair is wet and slicked back it's easy to cheat people that your hair are not actually that thin, but you can't do this indefinetily

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
His first pic looks like just shave it bro territory. When your hair is wet and slicked back it's easy to cheat people that your hair are not actually that thin, but you can't do this indefinetily
True tbh i wet my hair yesterday but didn't slick it back and it looked like dogshit

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True tbh i wet my hair yesterday but didn't slick it back and it looked like dogshit
any pics of your hair combed to the sides?