My hair suddenly grew back again and It makes no sense

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is absolutely ridiculous tbh and I don't f*****g get how it works. So around month and half ago I was a solid thick NW2 with a good head of hair when I styled it well. Then suddenly I felt my DHT rising tremendously and I was shedding insane amounts of hair. I kept shedding until I was a heavily diffuse NW2.5 at the start of February, which caused me to panic, fall into depression and order Oral Minoxidil (still hasn't arrived). My hair was so bad 2 weeks ago I couldn't even style it while it being dry and people who saw it commented that it looks like sh*t

Then suddenly after 2 weeks since that sh*t my hair grew again into a decently thick NW2 and today I slicked it back when wet and it still looked amazing. I don't feel like i'm balding at all. How the f*** does this make any sense? I feel like there's a f*****g demon trolling me and f*****g with my Norwood levels day and night to drive me crazy
So you were a troll all along lmao. You even started drinking cause of your hairloss lmao. But there was nothing wrong with your hair lmao.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about I see your wh*** mom instead to rub me a good one? I don't f*****g get why you fucks think i'm crazy when i posted pictures in this thread
Leave my mom alone you idiot.Talk directly to me and leave my mom alone you piece of sh*t.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about I see your wh*** mom instead to rub me a good one? I don't f*****g get why you fucks think i'm crazy when i posted pictures in this thread
My mother is 69 years old you fuckin son of a b**ch.You fuckin punk,what does my mom have to do with it.You have no respect for nothing you piece of sh*t.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair cant grow that thick and Long in such a short time frame rofl. Ur playing us u troll.
I'm not playing sh*t if you don't believe me you can f*** off. No point in trolling a bunch of losers on a shithole forum for genetic failures

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not playing sh*t if you don't believe me you can f*** off. No point in trolling a bunch of losers on a shithole forum for genetic failures
Yea exactly you never had male pattern baldness. Just shedding for some reason. About two weeks ago you wanted to become an alcoholic and cried and now your hair is thick again. Ur a total weirdo.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fella, now I remember who you are, you went on treatments for nothing. You probably induced T.E going on treatments or whatever, your hair looks really solid and that hairline doesn't look that bad. You should've kept a look on it instead of jumping into harsh treatments

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This was my head last august

View attachment 176216
This is my head today

View attachment 176217
Looks good but part of it is it's at a perfect length for you. When my hair hits a perfect length and my hair gets cut decent, my hair will look better and style better. Right now I am at that level. Our hair does change due to the seasons so it's possible to see the change but your hair is still decent overall so you will see this happen. If I had a natural lower hairline my hair would look so much better. You have a a high forehead too which can sometimes make it look worse than it really is. Some young guy just posted a low Norwood juvenile hairline and was worried he is thinning . If only we had that problem to worry about. LOL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a mother f****r you know nothing about sex you ugly mother f****r.
I still didnt say anything derogatory about your mom and i am not going to you fuckin punk.