My hair piece arrived. Problem solved. (shampoo)

bubka

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
With your knowledge of chemistry and math (And I am very jealous of these talents), you could easily manufacture some amazing psychedelic drugs.
The only thing I have heard him talk about it terms of chemistry is pH, this guy thinks you can mix a bunch of chemicals together in a bottle of shampoo, and they will all still be effective :thumbdown2:

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
I wish this thread would just die! Im getting sick of seeing it.

Do you have an Indian woman's hair glued to your head? If not, then why are you reading this thread. :nono:

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
was trying to Propecia a gate open since I did not have the key, and a hot woman stopped, asked me if I need help, and told me she would be back in a second and would open it for me again.

she probably came back with a bunch of gf's so they could all laugh at your wig...all the while entertain you that they are slightly intersted in you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
She asked the piece back to her place for coffee, but CCS had to wait outside.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The piece being a gentleman refused to tell CCS what happened.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
I think my sides are 100% density. So my piece is thinner than my real hair. But it is a nice transition.

If anyone knows or suspects I wear, they are all being very non-chalant and quiet about it. Everyone is acting normal, except some women are waving hi to me a lot more, and offering me favors.

I've been wearing my hair piece to class all week. People who site a few feet from me are not looking at my hair. Everyone is acting normal. No one is even complimenting my hair or saying anything is different. It is like they just assume that is how I always looked, since that is what they expect of 20 year olds. So far, the only comment I got was when I told someone I'm 28, and he was amazed. The other difference I'm seeing is women in my classes who never talked to me before are stopping me on the side walk to make sure I wave hello to them. One of them offered to let me use her computer account because she thought I could not log on. These are pretty women. Not super models, but above average looking. Right now I have my hair combed forwards. I have lift in front that no one can see. I also have wrinkles in the lace. I look great, but I'd not want any hands in my hair. A brief touch in the middle would not give me away, but if they felt the edges, or rubbed hard enough to move the lace and make a wrinkle, they'd notice. So I don't want to hit on women too much if they can't touch me. But I have flirted with some, and they seemed interested from how they started and kept up the conversation. I've just been bowing out though since I'm afraid of getting felt. This basebond is not keeping the edges down, and I'm not getting it on perfectly straight. I took a hot shower though, even though I'm not supposed to, and the piece did not come off. It seems water resistant. But it can be peeled off. It will never fall off though. And I can feel my stubble through the lace if I go a day without shaving. I'm very happy with my face now. It is above average looking even on a bad day.

pics or it didnt happen :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
I'm never buying from coolpiece again. 2 shades off, when I sent them so much hair, is just inexcusable. I have not seen any red tones when I bleached one of them, but it got lighter fast. Now I'll try sun bleaching, but I hope I don't get the red tones. Right now I'm wearing a baseball cap everywhere, rather than be seen with a piece that is too light.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm never buying from coolpiece again. 2 shades off, when I sent them so much hair, is just inexcusable. I have not seen any red tones when I bleached one of them, but it got lighter fast. Now I'll try sun bleaching, but I hope I don't get the red tones. Right now I'm wearing a baseball cap everywhere, rather than be seen with a piece that is too light.

oh no! now the hot girls won't come by and make sure you say hi to them. will u be able to go on?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The quest continues...

ithappens

Reaction score
as said before i give you props for taking the step to wearing hair as I may go down that road someday, but trust me people aren't idiots they know full well you wear a piece, they almost always will know. I love going on some of these hair loss sites where people share information about wearing wigs and make posts like "I don't understand how I was busted yesterday for wearing etc etc I thought I had everything perfect". The bottom line is people post pictures of them wearing hair pieces from various angles, but it doesn't relate to how it looks in real life. When you look at someone's real hair you can just see how everything naturally blends and goes together it's pretty f$in simple. Sure, walking around passing by people during the day they won't really know or more so notice and care. Hell I could put a parking cone on my head and walk around and most people probably wouldn’t care that’s just the way it is. But the people who you're around on a daily basis friends, coworkers, etc they all know or will eventually figure it out there's no point in trying to pretend they don't. If they don't take notice and don't seem to care try to take it from their point of view, I mean what exactly do you say to one of your acquaintances who is wearing a piece? Hey you're wearing a hair piece!!!!! Yea I can tell!!! hhaha I mean most people are decent enough not to mention it let alone say anything to your face about it. The question is if you can't pull off the bald look do you want to look shitty and bald or wear a hair piece and look better but have people know obviously your wearing a hair piece. Personally, when it comes down to it I would probably go for the hair piece, but I never worn so I can't say for sure. It would take a lot balls and be a big decision so my hat goes off to you it really does. But this whole thing and post of trying to perfect it etc is pointless it will never be perfect enough where people around you on a daily basis won't know. So my advice would be from a younger guy's point of view if you're gonna keep wearing it just go with it, and if not then just ditch it, but just have realistic expectations. good luck and all

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
good post 'ithappens'. a lot of what you said should be common sense to all..but it's good to see it in writing.

as for wearing a piece...no matter how much better you may look over being bald, it's just a perception from others that a piece is quite similar to a dead animal on your head. it's just gross. they start to think what might be festering between the piece and his scalp. bacteria? insects? what happens to the sweat? yeah im sure there are answers for everythign..but they don't care to listen and learn about CCS's fwd sweet with lace blah blah..it's just flat out creepy.

gl in whatever you choose.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm sure some people suspect, and they don't look down on me as long as it looks good. They don't give me as many points as if they thought it was real hair though.

I looked in the mirror again, and it looks the right color again. Strange. So not upset at coolpiece, but not impressed with them either.

I finally blended it better. Now it looks like my hair. I just need it to be thicker. 80% coolpiece density is too thin for me. I need 100% or so. But maybe just 90% on the sides.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the Mod's said it b4 and i'll say it again, Shave head move on!

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You know when you spot a guy with a wig and either laugh inside or feel really sorry and embarrased for them? That's you.
For crying out loud.. have some pride and get a skinhead.

CCS

Reaction score
UK1 said:
You know when you spot a guy with a wig and either laugh inside or feel really sorry and embarrased for them? That's you.
For crying out loud.. have some pride and get a skinhead.

And women flirt with me, and men compliment me. A guy I went to for dating advice listed my hair as one of my good qualities, while consoling me about not having a car. My surgeon's boyfriend did not believe her that I was a former patient. He seemed like he saw me as competition, and said my hair looked so good I could not have possibly needed her services.

The only guy who said anything was the guy who already knew I had a wig. He was expecting it, and said "your hair looks great. Is it a wig?". I said yes. No further mention of it.

Maybe some people know, maybe they don't. But everyone is treating me better.

ithappens

Reaction score
I mean first off women flirting with you I can gurantee you that most of that is just from being more confident and sociable with yourself. You've gone from not flirting at all to putting yourself in a position to being flirted with. All girls flirt trust me on that, get back to me when the thing gets you some action, not just some flirting. Trust me though confidence is huge, and if wearing makes you feel better than I guess keep with it. As for guy's complimenting your hair, personally if I was wearing a hairpiece I wouldnt want anyone complimenting my hair or really paying much attention to it. I mean all of my buddies we never talk about who has great hair etc etc we're guys. Trust me as I said people know, almost everyone you will come across will, but I'm glad to hear you feel better about yourself. Honestly, at the end of the day if you're happy wearing and it makes you look better etc, and you really don't care about what other people think then keep with it. Keep me posted on how it goes.