My girlfriend wants me to go bald

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She's not attracted to bald guys but she said she doesn't want other girls to be attracted to me. She thinks all of my girls that are my friends are trying to bed me.

Good grief I never thought I would run into a silly issue like this. What girl wants their boyfriend to be unattractive?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. She doesn't see why I find this troubling.

She's also upset about me starting Insanity this week because she doesn't want me to be in shape. Just goes to show some of the depressives on here that having a girl does not solve things.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thom, misery loves company. Your girlfriend wants you to go bald so you can start feeling insecure and miserable and less attractive. She figures as long as you no longer look attractive, she can feed on your insecurity along with hers. Humans tend to be co-dependant on each other. Right now her self esteem is up because she is dating someone good looking. If she loses you to one of your female friends, her self esteem will take a nose dive. She figures the less attractive you become, the more of chance she can keep you to herself.

I would rather date a women who boosts my self esteem and supports me when I want to improve myself both physically and mentally. My own private cheerleader would be nice :)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I completely agree House, that is what I would like out of a relationship too. I think Im just an average looking guy but the sad part is that she's beautiful but sees the world so negatively.

I've tried to discuss these problems with her, such as us having nothing in common but she insists all relationships are like that.

It's funny, I've had probably five serious girlfriends in my life, been around a lot of marriages, and I know she's not right. The funny part is that when you date someone controlling you almost start to believe them on these things. Sorry about the rant haha

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I completely agree House, that is what I would like out of a relationship too. I think Im just an average looking guy but the sad part is that she's beautiful but sees the world so negatively.

I've tried to discuss these problems with her, such as us having nothing in common but she insists all relationships are like that.

It's funny, I've had probably five serious girlfriends in my life, been around a lot of marriages, and I know she's not right. The funny part is that when you date someone controlling you almost start to believe them on these things. Sorry about the rant haha

Thom, I commend you on the fact that you are very wise at your age. It took me way longer in life to get to the point you are at now. I have read your posts and you are very emotionally mature for your age. I now correspond with a female friend is a very high mature emotional level and she has taught me things about myself that have boosted my self esteem. She also knows I have great insight and I have improved her life immensely emotionally as well. Once you can find the elite who can do this, its very powerful and very rewarding. There is nothing like constantly exchanging positive energy every day and talk about levels that go beyond the norm.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you House, your kind words are very encouraging and much appreciated. Congrats on finding that in a relationship and I'm glad that it really is that rewarding. That's all I've ever wanted, I guess I was hoping that this relationship would turn into that but I have to take my own advice that I give to girls: "you can't get into a relationship expecting to fix someone."

Glad to see others out there striving to be more positive!

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

I practice cold approach as a single man and enjoy the adventure. I get numbers a bit and I pull a bit more recently. I don't have perfect hair. It receeds a bit and I noticed accutane shedding. Women like Steve Austin, Dwayne Johnson, Goldberg, Channing Tatum, and lots of bald men. I don't understand being controlled by anyone or anything.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think your GF wants to hold the power over you. She wants you to be bald so you can feel insecure, submissive and under her thumb.

Her statement is an admittance that bald men are seen as unattractive by most women. If baldness wasn't such a visual b**ch that carried such a social stigma then she would have been indifferent to the idea but alas the truth comes out. Why don't you tell your GF that bald is beautiful and that many women think bald men are hot and that you would be getting even more female attention as an NW5, then watch her spit take her chocolate milk in a fit of laughter.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I practice cold approach as a single man and enjoy the adventure. I get numbers a bit and I pull a bit more recently. I don't have perfect hair. It receeds a bit and I noticed accutane shedding. Women like Steve Austin, Dwayne Johnson, Goldberg, Channing Tatum, and lots of bald men. I don't understand being controlled by anyone or anything.

Congrats on the numbers! I agree with you and she doesn't control me, Im too stubborn for that. My hair is down on my shoulders now if that tells you at all how I react to people telling me to cut it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your GF wants to hold the power over you. She wants you to be bald so you can feel insecure, submissive and under her thumb.

Her statement is an admittance that bald men are seen as unattractive by most women. If baldness wasn't such a visual b**ch that carried such a social stigma then she would have been indifferent to the idea but alas the truth comes out. Why don't you tell your GF that bald is beautiful and that many women think bald men are hot and that you wou getting even more female attention as an NW5, then watch her spit take her chocolate milk in a fit of laughter.

I agree with you on this actually. I don't mean to air my dirty laundry or anything but she's quite introverted, and I get along with everyone. I know she would like to be all that I have unfortunately and it's really driving me away. She's one of these really sad cases of a beautiful girl who had some pretty bad things happen to her when she was young and it's affected her life. It's sad because , I can't seem to help her no matter how hard I try.

My only way for happiness is getting out but I feel terrible doing so.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on the numbers! I agree with you and she doesn't control me, Im too stubborn for that. My hair is down on my shoulders now if that tells you at all how I react to people telling me to cut it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you on this actually. I don't mean to air my dirty laundry or anything but she's quite introverted, and I get along with everyone. I know she would like to be all that I have unfortunately and it's really driving me away. She's one of these really sad cases of a beautiful girl who had some pretty bad things happen to her when she was young and it's affected her life. It's sad because , I can't seem to help her no matter how hard I try.

My only way for happiness is getting out but I feel terrible doing so.
i'm sorry man . . . . . i'm the one who made her damaged goods. . . . . . . . . .

dat big jewish cawk mang . . . . . . . .

:eek:opsblush:

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha most are just average, nothing to be ashamed of. That's a unique mix man! Im a regular European/Native American mutt haha.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha most are just average, nothing to be ashamed of. That's a unique mix man! Im a regular European/Native American mutt haha.
haha cool what kind of european?

yep. i have a weird as mix. when they hear "half jewish half indonesian" they go "wtf?" lmao

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom, misery loves company. Your girlfriend wants you to go bald so you can start feeling insecure and miserable and less attractive. She figures as long as you no longer look attractive, she can feed on your insecurity along with hers. Humans tend to be co-dependant on each other. Right now her self esteem is up because she is dating someone good looking. If she loses you to one of your female friends, her self esteem will take a nose dive. She figures the less attractive you become, the more of chance she can keep you to herself.

I would rather date a women who boosts my self esteem and supports me when I want to improve myself both physically and mentally. My own private cheerleader would be nice :)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha cool what kind of european?

yep. i have a weird as mix. when they hear "half jewish half indonesian" they go "wtf?" lmao

just your regular white guy mix haha. My Great Grandfather came here from Germany after fighting in WWI so mostly German. But I have quite a bit of English and Scottish too.

Speaking of the Native American. I have an a tribal membership card which allows me money for school, medical care and stuff. It's funny how many bad looks I get from people when I go to the designated Indian clinics. I look more like General Custer than I do one of them haha.

BlackSheep

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. She doesn't see why I find this troubling.

She's also upset about me starting Insanity this week because she doesn't want me to be in shape. Just goes to show some of the depressives on here that having a girl does not solve things.

Honestly, if she's a hindrance to you in any deep capacity (in this case physical and physiological), you need to drop her fast.

Don't attempt to rationalise her behaviour. She's not the sort of person you need in your life. You need to find someone who enriches you, and adds to you, and makes what you are better.

Not this.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're right, and this is the advice I always gave to friends with girlfriends like this. Im finding out that it's hard for me to take my own advice haha.

Im not afraid of being single, it's just every time we almost break up she starts saying how horrible she is and starts crying. Sympathy always pulls me back.