My final assessment of dermmatch (I promiss no more threads)

CCS

Reaction score
toppik is a bunch of random fibers. Even if it would stay put when touched, the hair would still feel bumpy. Dermmatch goes on in a smooth layer.

s.a.f

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
CCS do you find that dermatch melts/runs in strong sunlight?

Did'nt you see my question CCS?
BTW theres no way that you could feel toppic on hairs the microfibres are way too small.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="s.a.f":48b1a]CCS do you find that dermatch melts/runs in strong sunlight?

Did'nt you see my question CCS?
BTW theres no way that you could feel toppic on hairs the microfibres are way too small.[/quote:48b1a]

I did not realize that was a serious question. My hair looks great in the sun, as far as I know. I went outside with a mirror, though it was hard to look at it with the sun almost in the back ground. Looked good, from what I could see while squinting. I also wear it to the gym. It does not come off in my sweat.

CCS

Reaction score
I wish this stuff did not come off when I shampoo my hair. I they can make something that stains the scalp and looks as good as dermmatch, they could sell it for hundreds of dollars a disc.

CCS

Reaction score
I hate how I get out of the shower, and all my hairs are angled perfectly and look good but thin. Then I put dermmatch in my hair. My hair then looks very thick, but the angles are messed up. I just can't brush it as well as the shower does. Then there is the pool issue. No diving or underwater swimming or the stuff may come out.

CCS

Reaction score
I slept in a woman's bed last night. Lots of dermmatch on. No dermmatch on her pillow cases, and my hair looked good in the morning.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I slept in a woman's bed last night.

:eek: Details? :D

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
I slept in a woman's bed last night.

:eek: Details? :D

no details, but she never noticed my dermmatch. Even I could not see it. My grafts appeared as dence as the rest of my hair when looking down on them. I feel like a NW1 around her when I'm wearing dermmatch. I don't need to stress at all about that. Now I just worry about the lines on my forehead. But my cut body probably compensates for that.

CCS

Reaction score
Perfectionist said:
So is Dermatch better than Couvre ??

I never used couvre, so I don't know. Just make sure you get one that matches YOUR hair color. Use that money back guarantee and get your color. Dermmatch is hassel free for me because of the color match.

s.a.f

Reaction score
13yrs what about further hairloss you dont seem to have a regimen. Any pics?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
13yrs what about further hairloss you dont seem to have a regimen. Any pics?

Well been on minoxidil on and off since 1985!! had to go to Doctor for 2% back then. Maintained but keep losing. Started losing pretty heavy shedding at 19 in college (look at your white pillow---you will know). Then went on and off and quit it for a while since did no want to go to Doctor all the time. Back on it full time now when went off prescription in 90's. Went to finasteride right when it came out, been on since '99. Front hair transplant in 1996, 300 micrografts. Now on nizoral and folligen, loss has slowed but still thinning on entire scalp. Crown pretty bad. Couvre only way to get the look of almost full head of hair. Frontal getting worse.

Couvre has literally saved my life...I am so thin now. I don't know what I would have done all these years without!

CCS

Reaction score
I love dermmatch. I just hate taking 2 minutes to apply it after a shower, and that it comes out when shampooing. I wish it would go on like a foam, everywhere, with no rubbing, then stain and be there a week. I know, I'm picky. It is a savior, though. Just not as good as I wish it was.

What is the courver like? Is it a disk? How long does it last? Price?

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score