My Father's Hair Grew Back. Wondering How This Is Possible?

GhostHaunted

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. New here. I'm 24 and recently started noticing my hair has began to thin. My dad's hair was thinning so I thought it must be genetic mixed in with the fact that I am grad school and recently finished a challenging semester. However, in 2013 some things from my father's past came back to bite and he went to prison. Before he went to prison the scalp of his crown area was noticeably viable. His hair in that area was very thin and brittle. We've never had a strong relationship so I never visited him. He was released approximately 5 days ago and I saw him for the first time since he went two days ago. I was taken by surprise, because he had a head full of thick hair. I asked him what he did and he said nothing. He was also a lot more fit. I guess when you're in prison there's nothing to really do but workout. I went to searching as to how it was possible his hair could have grown back after doing time and found nothing. Based on some of the research I did, my biggest theory is diet and that is prison he wasn't really exposed to some of the toxic stuff he ate on a daily when he was free. As well as his increased physical fitness.

Does anyone on here have any ideas?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. New here. I'm 24 and recently started noticing my hair has began to thin. My dad's hair was thinning so I thought it must be genetic mixed in with the fact that I am grad school and recently finished a challenging semester. However, in 2013 some things from my father's past came back to bite and he went to prison. Before he went to prison the scalp of his crown area was noticeably viable. His hair in that area was very thin and brittle. We've never had a strong relationship so I never visited him. He was released approximately 5 days ago and I saw him for the first time since he went two days ago. I was taken by surprise, because he had a head full of thick hair. I asked him what he did and he said nothing. He was also a lot more fit. I guess when you're in prison there's nothing to really do but workout. I went to searching as to how it was possible his hair could have grown back after doing time and found nothing. Based on some of the research I did, my biggest theory is diet and that is prison he wasn't really exposed to some of the toxic stuff he ate on a daily when he was free. As well as his increased physical fitness.

Toppik, dermatch or hair transplants. Can he get finasteride and minoxidil in prison? Maybe.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting

Obviously, some deleted substance devreased dht

Coffee?

Beer,?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call bullshit on this entire thread. He’s either using finasteride, min, or this entire story is made up. I find it very hard to believe that someone who is in prison, has miraculously found a cure for hair loss when scientists and billion dollar industry’s are struggling to find one.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone ever noticed meth and drug addicts have amazing hair?

yes, like a f*****g Bosley ad.
upload_2018-1-8_17-40-15.png

Iresherbs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you looking for a natural supplement to deliver longer and fuller hair faster? I recommend you to use the natural product but organic product takes time. if you want fast results than you can take pills.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you looking for a natural supplement to deliver longer and fuller hair faster? I recommend you to use the natural product but organic product takes time. if you want fast results than you can take pills.
Yes guys i recommend this guy 100%. After taking his NATURAL supplement, not only did my bench go from 315 to 405 in 2 hours, my dick got 6 inches bigger. Trust me guys!!!!!11!!!11!!!!!!1

Edit: Not sure if it got my hair better though, i've been using minoxidil and ketoconazole for that

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was taken by surprise, because he had a head full of thick hair. I asked him what he did and he said nothing.

Are you sure he wasn't castrated(chemically or physically),while in prison?

Reactions: br1

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call bullshit on this entire thread. He’s either using finasteride, min, or this entire story is made up. I find it very hard to believe that someone who is in prison, has miraculously found a cure for hair loss when scientists and billion dollar industry’s are struggling to find one.
Bruh, it could be, scientist are looking for a cure that will grant them billions of dolars, not something like, dont eat apple, eat carrots, cause that makes no profit for them.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If his hair grew back I doubt it was male patern baldness to begin with. Maybe some condition or vitamin deficiency.

Iresherbs

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe this picture is real or anything can happen. It kind of miracle that happen in prison with low protein diet. how can this happen just give 5 reason that can be justify.

Thanks