My Father's Hair Grew Back. Wondering How This Is Possible? | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

My Father's Hair Grew Back. Wondering How This Is Possible?

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by GhostHaunted, Jan 6, 2018.

1. inland

inland Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I am only chiming in here to say that over the past 12 years, with all these crazy methods I have tried to regrow hair... the best results I have seen were when I was eating clean and working out.

When I do 40/30/30 macros with no refined grains, dairy, or processed meats/foods, I feel amazing and my hair looks amazing. Working out 5x a week supercharges this effect. Come holiday season when it drops off.... shed shed shed. I seem to have a yearly hair cycle. When your body is trying to process unwanted foods and chemicals, how can it perform normal daily functions, such as grow healthy hair / nails / etc?

So maybe this is how your Dad got results?

2. ripple-effect

ripple-effect Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Not all hair loss is genetic.. in this case it seems like it was stress-related and your pops wasn't exposed to as much stress in prison as he was out. Similarly, it seems like you are now falling for the same pattern. Stress is also known to accelerate hair loss in those genetically affected. If you de-stressed it may bring some of your hair back. Supplements like Soy PS or Ashwagandha may assist in reducing cortisol levels thereby bringing your hair back.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0175904
    http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016377

#22 ripple-effect, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  3. Japnicks India

Japnicks India Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    hair transplant Clinic isn’t the best place for my hair so the prison is where he grow!

4. doyle11

doyle11 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    A daily regime of getting bummed and living off bread and beans