My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
man i dont wana be a downer but this looks f*****g terrible

i know its only 5 months and that but wtf.

looks like a bunch of pubes coming out his head

hair transplants are sh*t

are you pleased with this op?

i hope the density gets better man but i really dont think this looks good at all

I think it looks decent for 5 months. If it looks like that at 8-10 months it will probably be cause for concern

I don't think @spring15 needs to be worried at this point

Can probably throw some concealer in there for the next few months until it thickens up. Fullhead status achieved

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months. Left side is lagging which is quite disappointing. Hopefully thickening to come. Looks good in day to day life.

6months1.png
6months2.png
6months3.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't ask for blood test results. Dr Cinik speaks English, there is a translator there as well, the nurses speak some English too

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was decided that this clinic is way to go for me,but when i saw someone posted,that technicians use cell phone during operations,and even make calls,people going in and out,then i change my mind.Its better wait year or two and go with real surgeon.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good observation. I would question their dedication to the task and you with that crap going on. Also, cleanliness. Phones are some of the most bacterial infested things on the planet. Hope they were at least changing gloves.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
OP, you still seem to have redness where the hair has been transplanted. Have you noticed this reducing at all? I am also fair skinned so this is why I am asking.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you still seem to have redness where the hair has been transplanted. Have you noticed this reducing at all? I am also fair skinned so this is why I am asking.

It was far worse around 3-4 months post OP. It is lessening slightly. Not noticeable unless close up

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s really red for 6months post op.

Namer

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has very down quality clinic results and job ! i do not recommend this doctor to anybody ! i am totally not satisfied ..!
hair result111.jpg