My 3 month result

Allenjon

Reaction score
Give it a go, i also put it off for a long time. Due to being scared what would happen, but if anything now i wish id started sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgRight so i thought id update again this morning. Half way in to can 4. I have slicked the hair back in pic1, as you can see this month im getting really dark patched areas on the scalp, which matches the darkness of the thick normal hair, ive also brushed it back when its dry in pic2 so you can see the thickness when dry, i can actually feel the stronger hair now, were as befor i hit scap my fingers now its kind of bouncey if that makes sence.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow!! good on you!

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
I find a hard time believing that your new hair grew that long in 2.5 months...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If you mean that it can some times take between 12-18 months approximately to observe physical progress. Yes you are correct in your assessment. To confuse matters a bit, it needs to be mentioned to all prospective/new finasteride. users in particular, that in the event your progress is undetectable( to the naked eye) does not mean you are not benefitting maintenance-wise, so to speak from it. We all want regrowth from treatment. This is never a question, and it's easy to overlook /undermine the less obvious or visible accomplishment that finasteride. users can potentially experience, and that is retaining the hair they still have. Securing one's ground(hair) is a huge win and perhaps a more substantial victory long term than regrowth.

changinglights12

Reaction score
If you mean that it can some times take between 12-18 months approximately to observe physical progress. Yes you are correct in your assessment. To confuse matters a bit, it needs to be mentioned to all prospective/new finasteride. users in particular, that in the event your progress is undetectable( to the naked eye) does not mean you are not benefitting maintenance-wise, so to speak from it. We all want regrowth from treatment. This is never a question, and it's easy to overlook /undermine the less obvious or visible accomplishment that finasteride. users can potentially experience, and that is retaining the hair they still have. Securing one's ground(hair) is a huge win and perhaps a more substantial victory long term than regrowth.

But wouldn't you agree that most hair loss treatment users are those that are suffering from male pattern baldness at a significant rate? To many who would go out of their way to make a regime, and have diffused thinning, sustaining what they have is not the goal.

Most people who use these meds are NW4 and below. Conserving a NW4 is disappointment. We're all different in what we want I suppose.

Allenjon

Reaction score
Hello guys sorry for the time gap, i totally forgot about my thread, anyway Update, well it just got better and better. Thicker and fuller i shall put a pick of it this minute on. Still on a clean good diet, exersise every day, take vits, ive added b- complex and saw P.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgWet so no confusion of faking. And ill add one styled

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And thats my update folks, sorry for the 7 month gap lol,i hope this inspires people to give it ago, like i said a year ago, i was sooo effected by it and i wasnt happy at all with the hair i had thinning so bad. But it started growing so so fast, and fuzzing after only a short time. Please dont wait like i did, as soon as you see it or others do which was my case, get it sorted. Try it out, ill update again soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I find a hard time believing that your new hair grew that long in 2.5 months...

It did buddy. Just recording my diary

- - - Updated - - -

OP any updates? Its bee around 7 months since your last post. Any improvements?

Thanks

just done an update mate :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 349

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
These are incredible minoxidil results. However, history dictates that in a relatively short-term scenario, you will start to go down hill again, I'm afraid.
You should consider finasteride (I know you probably made up your mind already.)
anyways, congrats mate. I hope you can keep it up for a long time.

rafa44

Reaction score
These pics show the power of minoxidil even without DHT inhibitors. I also have had good thickening and maintenance for years now without finasteride or dutasteride (or the nasty sides).

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing - exercise, supps, minoxidil. It's working wonders for you.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
These are some amazing minoxidil results, but they are definitely the exception and not the rule. People need to realize that just because this guy was lucky enough to have such a great recovery, most of us will not get the same benefit. I think this is why many people do not give treatments enough time to work. They think "suchandsuch guy was able to go from a NW5 to NW2 in 3 months but I have been using minoxidil/finasteride for 6 months and nothing, this stuff is crap and doesn't work". I wish we could all respond like Allenjon has, but unfortunately most of us will not.

Hairster

Reaction score
Wow Allenjon! You got really good results for just using Rogaine! I've started using Rogaine foam about 4 years ago but that was only in the rear whorl area and it works! Just recently I'm starting to recede in the front but never tried Rogaine along the hairline area. I started Propecia 0.25mg in hopes of preventing hair loss in the front and top.