My 3 month result

Hairster

Reaction score
Allenjon, do you mind posting what brand vitamins, b-complex, saw P, biotin, b12 and Omega3 oil you're currently using?

Allenjon

Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry for the late reply again, thankyou so much on your comments and i hope everyone has great results also, i use ZipVit, as the vitamin company is in my town, its easy for me too get them, and the deals are good too so i get them there.

Kind regards
:)

- - - Updated - - -

Allenjon, do you mind posting what brand vitamins, b-complex, saw P, biotin, b12 and Omega3 oil you're currently using?

hello mate, the company brand i use are Zipvit, :)

bram1988

Reaction score
I'm sorry Allenjon. We've decided to sacrifice you for science purposes. We need to know why you are such good of a responder.

All kidding aside. Congrats! We all need to see this kind of success once in a while to keep us motivated. Enjoy your full head of hairs

Allenjon

Reaction score
Cheers people. ;) hey im more then willing to be a regaine, example haha :) well ive now moved to spain fore a year so if you guys need anymore info im on my, health habbits im a message away,

allen:)

Allenjon

Reaction score
Ive now just started trx2 with the regIne, i seen it in an easyjet mag in the plane on my way back over and thought id gunniepig myself, to test them and show results if any, an update on the hair since i have been away, its slowly been getting thicker on the frontal area, no loss,

Allenjon

Reaction score
Two images 2weeks into trx2 and a 1000mg vit c along with it, normal application of regain 5%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 271

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic results. I would be worried about maintaining all that hair on minoxidil alone though. I may have missed a post but have you considered finasteride? I remember a few cases of people jumping on minoxidil alone, getting great results and then falling back to baseline a few years after.

Either way, well done

Allenjon

Reaction score
Not yet im trying the natural trx2 first seems to be going good but ill keep all sugestions in mind :)