My 3 month result

Allenjon

Reaction score
Well, this is my short story, i went through 2 years of really bad time to wear my hair as you can see thinned out at the front, i guess it didnt help i was styling colouring and using products that caused irratation. Im 31 and after starting an art degree later in life i felt i only looked older due to the frontal thinning. So ive been on rogaine now for just 3 months. Ive used 2-half cans applying to the front twice a day. Ive changed my diet lost 2 stone, i take botin, multi v, b12, 0mega3 oil.

Anyway this is my progress, my hairs so much thicker

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to say, 5% foam.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 999

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks great! Maybe post a current photo with the same lighting as the before pic?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are some amazing results? Are you using anything else with rogaine? Did you notice any shedding?

Allenjon

Reaction score
Those are some amazing results? Are you using anything else with rogaine? Did you notice any shedding?

Thankyou peeps, no i only use the rogaine twice a day, i use an anti-dandrurf shampoo, twice a week thats all. I had no shed too.i was so worried to start rogaine as i seen horror storys but now im so glad i have.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you've just inspired me to start taking rogaine! I was going to wait a bit and see how propecia works out, but I want results like yours! Aren't you worried taht the DHT is still doing damage to the follicles though? Have you considered taking any DHT inhibitors like finasteride, saw palmetto or topical solutions to ensure the long term viability of the follicles?

Allenjon

Reaction score
Well you've just inspired me to start taking rogaine! I was going to wait a bit and see how propecia works out, but I want results like yours! Aren't you worried taht the DHT is still doing damage to the follicles though? Have you considered taking any DHT inhibitors like finasteride, saw palmetto or topical solutions to ensure the long term viability of the follicles?

Ive not really looked that far into other products, im sometimes worryed that im going to loose what ive gained but i think i had that patch which stayed the same since i was 27 it didnt get better or worse. So im hoping it was maybe lost due to bad stress. But time will tell. I dont understand why it only took 2/half months to grow so much from what i seen on the net. I would say mate try it i also put off using it but now glad i did. :)

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow! Good on you!!

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well because most people that regrew their hair are living life! So on forums you see more people that didn't experience a positive effect from treatment. In a year or so of use, your hair should be very strong. But you really need to get on Propecia...sadly

Allenjon

Reaction score
Intensive i use :) normal shampoo's were so harsh this ones great dont dry your hair out like some.

giannis

Reaction score
is this for real? i mean in just three months you shed the thin hair regrow thicker hairs and grew so long in such a litlle time ?

bryan87

Reaction score
WOOWWW great job OP. I can't believe that those results are only after three months of use. You have just inspired me to consider Rogaine. OP do you feel any difference by using the vitamins that you are currently using? Do you think that they have help to achieve the results that you currently have? Great job!!!!!

Allenjon

Reaction score
Its real i promise, i dont know why its done this so fast, i never shead :s my scalp started with dark patches and then within the first month it went fuzzy, thenthe front filled, within this month im 3 months and 15 days in now i had line were the scalp and hair started thats now faided too, im really happy with it but yes like you i dont know why? The only diff with the vitimins is the b12 and biotin, the fish oil and multi i have taken for a long time. The intermitent fasting i lost 2 stone on, is basicly you fast 19-20 hours and eat you kals in the 4-5 hours, but thats ment to release growth hormone, dont know how true or if this would effect, but as i say im showing as i couldnt belive it myself, i started my 4th rogaine can today. :)