My 1900 Fut **photo** What You Guys Think? | HairLossTalk Forums

My 1900 Fut **photo** What You Guys Think?

Discussion in 'Hair Transplant FUT Before and After Photos' started by christina berg, Nov 21, 2016.

1. christina berg

christina berg Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    First photo before.
    second photo after 7 months.
    third photo the photo reference i gave my doctor.. Brad Pitt :D and me :D

Attached Files:

hairblues likes this.
  2. christina berg

Dislikes Received:
    In about 4 months i will post a video of my progress.
    I been taking a photos every Saturday sins day one.

The reason for making this timeline video is, when i was looking for information on youtube i didn't find much info.

3. follicle2001

follicle2001 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looks fantastic!

4. resu

resu Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looks really good but isn't it risky to do a FUT for only 1900 grafts?

5. christina berg

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you guys!!

In my case it was worth the gamble..i'm 34 years old and had the same density and hairline sins i was 24, so my hairline is most likely just a mature hairline sins it been the same for 10 years.
    I didn't like the look of my mature hairline, it didn't fit my look and the way i style my hair, so i saved up some cash and bought the dream.
    It is the best investment i ever done.

ICUman and KO21 like this.
  6. christina berg

Dislikes Received:
    8 months today :D Don't know if i see much differens between 7 and 8 months, i do see some very thin hairs in between the implanted hairs, those hairs might thicken up in the next 4 months. anyway i'm very pleased.

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 14.09.15.png

hairblues likes this.
  7. christina berg

Dislikes Received:
    Here are 2 photos from the day of operation.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 14.36.56.png Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 14.46.12.png

8. christina berg

Dislikes Received:
    4 months to go until i will post my week by week timelaps video. Might be interesting for some of you considering a transplant. :D

9. GoldenMane

GoldenMane Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What are you even doing on a hair loss website if you had no male pattern baldness to begin with and just got a hair transplant to make normal hair look perfect?
    Is this just an ego trip? Posting an unnecessary transformation from normal good hair to Zayn Malik so a bunch of balding guys suffering for real can tell you how good your hair is?
    I can't imagine any guy with real male pattern baldness would enjoy seeing a "full head" transform into an even fuller head.

10. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He has had a hair transplant, therefore he is entitled to post his story and hair gains on here. Maybe you need to be less sensitive and happy for others bro. I had no problem seeing this and I have male pattern baldness. Good luck to the OP.

pjhair and hairblues like this.
  11. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    OP how was your hair at month 4 post transplant? That's my stage at the moment. Any pictures?

12. GoldenMane

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm sorry, but I dont think this website is a place for people without male pattern baldness. Just seems like showing off to be honest. It's like posting breast augmentation photos on a site for breast cancer mastectomy survivors getting reconstructi e surgery post op

13. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Completely different. This isn't male pattern baldness talk, although that predominates. It's hair loss talk, due to any condition or otherwise. He had a hair transplant in hair loss areas (deemed mature hairline corners). I don't see the problem and it is relevant for this section. And it also further educates the community on graft numbers, surgeon skill and type of results possible. Of course, if he were to mock people with hair loss, different story.

pjhair likes this.
  14. GoldenMane

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's not as different as you think. He obviously isn't here to mock people, but this is like posting boob job photos on a website for women who have had mastectomies. It's still surgery with the same goals, but most people here are trying to fix what a disease took away from them, not take something normal and make it perfect.
    We'll have to agree to disagree, perception will vary widely depending on the situation

pete_love, whoken and WhitePolarBear like this.
  15. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Where do you draw the line though? (no pun intended) There are people on here who have male pattern baldness and get hair transplants with VERY different final results from each other. Some become fullheads, some far from it. @FredTheBelgian could easily say to you, what you're saying to this guy.

If something is a trigger, avoid it. But getting angry and questioning the OP about his purpose here, when he has done nothing wrong, is not right.

pjhair and WhitePolarBear like this.
  16. GoldenMane

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Cristina says he believes he has a mature hairline with no progressive hair loss. That's where I draw the line. I think this site should be for hair loss sufferers, not people with normal mature hairlines and no progressive hair loss who just want movie star hair. Well that's my opinion anyway, for what little it's worth

17. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Your opinion is appreciated dude for sure. Maybe if more people felt that way, perhaps the forum would reconsider their approach. We'll have to agree to disagree as you wrote earlier. Anyway, having more growth yourself? Probably not much due to the small op you had?

18. WhitePolarBear

WhitePolarBear Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Nah I wouldn't tell that to @GoldenMane , his forehead was huge and I understand what he wanted to achieve.

This thread though, this is the kind of thing that triggers me, and this is how I usually react:

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=3404&forum_id=15

I don't understand guy who want to make insignificant changes to their appearance, that maybe .1% of the people they interact with will notice.

Especially when they use means as drastic as a FUT.

Again, people need to remember surgery is a last resort.

Here it's like the guy had a surgery because he felt like it.

Extremely dangerous. If it fails, you're going to bitterly regret it.

CopeForLife likes this.
  19. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I remember you writing once that goldenmane didn't need a hair transplant. Anyway the point I was making was that goldenmane doesn't want this guy to post here. Yet his own hair is much much closer to the OPs then yours is to goldenmane's. In other words, an open policy is best. This is a hair transplant and this is a hair transplant section. No rules have been broken.

I do agree about avoiding triggers which is what I said to him.

I feel nothing myself and I actually liked the link you just shared for several reasons.

I don't feel the OP needs psychological help for wanting a different shaped hairline either. Only an in depth medical history could say otherwise. Innocent until proven otherwise ;)

I understand though, how this must feel. Sort of like "look at me just struggling to get some hair, this guy wants perfect hair." This is life, it's all relative.

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  20. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    In regards to a huge forehead, having a transplant to put hairs on the actual forehead is not a good idea. Hair should ideally only be present where the forehead meets the scalp, not much more lower in males.

The other point I would add Fred, in regards to the link you shared, is his improvement is very noticeable. Not only to Norwood spotters. Sure other people in his life might not know his hair has changed but may say things like "you look better/healthier, not sure why." His hairline is now uniform, lower and still natural looking. He will feel and look better and as long as no mental illness, I don't see why he shouldn't have surgery.

shookwun likes this.