MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using 9g per day in pill form and looking to add more but my bowels have to stabilize/"prove themselves".

What I have noticed is not lack of sleep but less getting up and peeing in the middle of the night. Perhaps, any bph problems have been lessened? I'm not sure I have bph but it is an androgen problem usually co-existing in male pattern baldness.
Woah same. I usually get up to be during the night. This hasn’t been the case. Just didn’t realize it until you just pointed it out

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get mine in powder form from some local gym supply store. Currently taking 5 grams with half a gram of ascorbic acid in the morning and the same in the afternoon. No insomnia tho so might push the second dose to the evening to clear up my midday.
That’s definitely not amazing quality but if it’s working rock on.
not sus at all. i got 10kg from horse supply with coa.
The cheaper the supplement the worse the quality is. It’s that simple.
Also I’m planning on hoping to 25 grams today. I may be getting greedy, but I wanna push this to its limit. I’m still experiencing ZERO sides (besides maybe occasional acid reflux). If anything, I weirdly feel healthier. Maybe it’s placebo.
I wouldn’t recommend that. Understand racehorses are given only 20g daily and up to 40g for only 7 days prior to a competition lol

I will be trying 4g daily. Maybe twice a day if I have no results after 3 months.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd advise to increase that keep in mind there is an actual study where women took 3g a day for 4 months and most saw an increase in shine, volume and quality (less split ends) - albeit no mention of increased density. What makes MSM impressive so far aside from hair strength, I think is that it sprouts seemingly new stuff/brings back miniaturized stuff/whatever you want to call it
But at what dose? I’m not keen on 20g daily. I could end up galloping hurdles.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well if its 90% purity i'm still getting >30gm day for last 3 weeks. lol.
Purity : 99.9 % and 0.1% moisture

on hair, possibly some of the comments here point to potentiation of oral 5aris, i'm mostly staying with it for the overall cost/benefit

also concur with the observation on functioning on less sleep, in the past playing with racetams etc would have passed on it as a mania effect, but no sign of the crash with this... no toilet stops at night... no insomnia either..

@recedingyt i think it might slightly increase body hair but not like oral minoxidil. tbh, i imported a full size laser from china so i can go nuts on orals at this stage in my experiments and deal with werewolfing if necessary lol...
30g…dumb

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s a few quick pics to update. Volume of hair seems to be filling in and quality as well.

Attachments

• DF840894-06BE-4879-98B6-9E5D902AA493.jpeg
    DF840894-06BE-4879-98B6-9E5D902AA493.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 241
  • 69BCB897-5C8D-4E90-B0BB-1777336DA056.jpeg
    69BCB897-5C8D-4E90-B0BB-1777336DA056.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 9609A30A-460E-4EAB-872F-D17125E478E8.jpeg
    9609A30A-460E-4EAB-872F-D17125E478E8.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 249

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good so far man, my hair is about 3/4" right now and feels like a boar bristle brush, something I'm noticing is a lot of double hairs I thought I'd lost that to age
Yes! I don’t think I’ve lost a hair for weeks! Jk
Yea boar bristles good call. Actually haven’t noticed any shedding whatsoever and still using min and finasteride.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was planning on another transplant in frontal area and I at least will have better quality hair to transplant. See what it looks like in another month. Would be nice to fill in some more frontal, but given my age and all I don’t have high expectations of such. But if I can keep filling in top won’t have to waist any to transplant up there.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
itching has gone away again after increasing to 22 grams a day. Hopefully I don’t have to keep increasing

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not a magic number, just what 3x tablespoon scoops comes out at...

also added 8gm/day bicarb soda i'll let you know what that does for exercise & blood pressure in a month (base 115/56 53 rhr). after msm revisiting some of this stuff that is nearly free and available at the local stores...
My workouts have been better since starting MSM. Deadlift has gone up 25 pounds. Same with my squat

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok... seems its time to drop msm for me. Got already excessive body hair. Couldn't handle even more hair.
So your saying that if something that could potentially grow some hair back on your head had a side effect of growing body hair as well it’s a no go for you? Omg you either have very little Hairloss or need special help. You can laser that body hair you know