MrBastard's Story. RU/minoxidil/Copper peptide. Diffuse + temple

Keaphare

Reaction score
Hey I've recently joined and read your journey. I've been on finasteride for 14 yrs and recently recommenced after a 6 month break. I was initially using topicals and it really does get annoying to use. I have an appointment next week at a hair clinic to check their laser treatment out. Have you considered laser?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have no beliefs in lasers at all :whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

Not to spam, but...

I looked out at the pictures now and i can now see how much ground i really lost by stopping all topicals :freak:
Despite that, i dont regret stopping them. It is a hazzle and i dont see myself living a life where i have to be comitted to apply greasy stuff to my head every night. Cant imagine having a girlfriend and the embarrasement by it getting out to people. Will use finasteride for now. Ironicly after all the finasteride bashing iv'e done over the years :whistle: Guess people grow, and priorities with it.

Keaphare

Reaction score
I have no beliefs in lasers at all :whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

Not to spam, but...

I looked out at the pictures now and i can now see how much ground i really lost by stopping all topicals :freak:
Despite that, i dont regret stopping them. It is a hazzle and i dont see myself living a life where i have to be comitted to apply greasy stuff to my head every night. Cant imagine having a girlfriend and the embarrasement by it getting out to people. Will use finasteride for now. Ironicly after all the finasteride bashing iv'e done over the years :whistle: Guess people grow, and priorities with it.

Yes I noticed you were determined not to go on finasteride and were determined to stay with the topicals. I admired that, and wished I took the same pathway, but as I continued to read your journey it wasn't a straight line, it curved. It reflected what the guyz were telling me when I first posted here, "What will happen if I stop finasteride after 14 yrs on it?" = lose my hair, and they assured the topicals would be a losing battle.

The good news for you is that you may not need to stay on it for as long as I had too. Something new and safer may come along.

Oh, and I stopped all topicals whilst on finasteride for a few years and still kept my hair :)