MrBastard's Story. RU/minoxidil/Copper peptide. Diffuse + temple

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tryed to upload again but the f*****g site only went white after i pressed submit >.< will try to edit this one and add 2 and 2 pictures....

Unstyled a few days ago:
[attachment=2:mnl74fa5]Front 12.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:mnl74fa5]
[attachment=3:mnl74fa5]12.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:mnl74fa5]

styled a bit over a week ago. It was longer here:
[attachment=1:mnl74fa5]Top Styled 07.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:mnl74fa5]
[attachment=0:mnl74fa5]Front styled 07.05.2011.jpg[/attachment:mnl74fa5]

Attachments

• 12.05.2011.jpg
    12.05.2011.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Front 12.05.2011.jpg
    Front 12.05.2011.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Top Styled 07.05.2011.jpg
    Top Styled 07.05.2011.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Front styled 07.05.2011.jpg
    Front styled 07.05.2011.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 220

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aparantly, neather firefox or IE want me to post my two last pictures...

I have gone from 50 - 150mg RU daily gradually, and i started to mix daily aswell. in 3ml vehicle. Also started to use 2% keto shampoo daily every morning, letting it sit for some minutes. The recent changes have only lasted a week or so so its too early to tell if it affects my hairstatus. 25mg minoxidil, or 0.5ml 5% rogaine daily too, down from 50mg.
The pictures make it look better than it really is. It is more diffuse hairloss, and the temples are not as strong as they seem in the pictures in real life

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No sides noticed. I had hairloss already at the ago of 18, so i think i need lots of RU to manage to keep up.
Besides, i got the yellow RU wich some people claims is weaker, and i want to use it up to get the wehite "premium" stuff :whistle:

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
No sides noticed. I had hairloss already at the ago of 18, so i think i need lots of RU to manage to keep up.
Besides, i got the yellow RU wich some people claims is weaker, and i want to use it up to get the wehite "premium" stuff :whistle:

According to Enden the yellow stuff is stronger. Gave him serious sides.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Closeups of the worst temple. Improving after cutting down to half minoxidil, dropping spironolactone, tin peptides and emu oil, but added RU. The marked line was COMPLETELY hairless when starting threatment. The pictures seem to add more color to the hairs somehow from what i see in the mirror, but still shows the growth good :)
The 2.5% once daily minoxidil may kick me in the nuts later after more months passing by though
[attachment=0:2dr1or5c]DSC_0103.jpg[/attachment:2dr1or5c]
[attachment=1:2dr1or5c]DSC_0101.jpg[/attachment:2dr1or5c]

RU58841 is DEFFINITLY working. I use 150mg daily mixed in 0.5ml rogaine and 2ml pharamacy ordered vehicle containing 65% ethanol, 5% DMI 30% PG

Attachments

• DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0103.jpg
    DSC_0103.jpg
    574 KB · Views: 208

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your success. Things definitely are looking better.

Where abouts on your scalp are you applying the RU/minoxidil combo? All over the top or just the hairline area?

Also did you get yellow powder from OC?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ye, i got the yellow RU from OC. I need to reorder in a month and intend to ask for white RU then.
I got no crown problems at the moment but i apply 2.5ml once daily at the whole NW1 - 6 area just to be sure. It is easier to maintain than regrow so i perfer this.

Another change worth mentioning is that i use nizoral 6 - 7 days a week now, only pause is on saturdays if i go out and perfer another one for styling purposes. Trying to let it sit for some minutes.

The pictures make it look a bit better than it do in real life, but still :) The cosmetic change from having far recarded hairline to a very diffuse hairline is not something i take for granted.

setala

Reaction score
You look awesome:)
Keep updating your experiences for the people
who're looking at RU./
Didn't you ever have any side when you're on RU?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

No sides to report so far. White semen when masturbating even when frequently, no problem getting it up etc. No brain fog or anything noticed. If it is any mentally/fattigue is hard to tell.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AMAZING results. I can't remember if I asked this before. Did/do you ever get the itch?

If so did RU help. My head itches like crazy as soon as I stop taking finasteride.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was never really had a problem with itching. Had an accotionally itch, but thats it. Now it barely itch tough :) Cant remember itching my head once this week

setala

Reaction score
Mr.Bastard, How often do you make your mixture?
Read few guys posts saying that to optimize the result the solution should be freshly prepared everyday, and Enden claims that solution is stable at least for 2weeks. :(

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I mix mine everyday.
Mostly because i dont seem to find a completely airtight container so if i make a 10 days batch of 2.5ml daily, thats 25ml. On day 10 i might end up having like 0.5ml left... 2 ml gone in the air.
That much air might be degrading it imo so i rather do it everyday. Its not like the 1 minute it take to mix it everyday is that much of a hassle

setala

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
I mix mine everyday.
Mostly because i dont seem to find a completely airtight container so if i make a 10 days batch of 2.5ml daily, thats 25ml. On day 10 i might end up having like 0.5ml left... 2 ml gone in the air.
That much air might be degrading it imo so i rather do it everyday. Its not like the 1 minute it take to mix it everyday is that much of a hassle

Okay :)
Perhaps, I need to put some extra efforts to prepare a fresh solution more often.I'm considering about making 2days mixture 4~5ml and keep it in a fridge.In fact, in the beginning I did try to make fresh mixture everyday, but it appeared that by storing the measured powder in aluminum foil/plastic zip bag(like el_duterino and irishpride does), huge amount of RU was being wasted.Because it's difficult to pour all the powder into bottle from foil/bag and lots of powder were still left on the plastic/foil surface.. :(

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Setala - Long answer, but still... :p I use aluminium foil and i noticed that there was lots of RU left on it after pouring it in the bottle. All you need to do to waste alot less is to turn the foil upside down over the bottle and "drum" on it after pouring. All should drop down in the bottle then.

Hairstatus - About the same. Im ordering some pure white RU atm and hoping it will work better. Maybe a small setback after dropping down to 0.5ml 5% minoxidil daily.
Face look swollen like never before despite lots of cycling... Got a double chin by looking just a few degrees down, and i did not have any at all before minoxidil. Its also a little blue around the eyes