MrBastard's Story. RU/minoxidil/Copper peptide. Diffuse + temple

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Long time no see :whistle:

The hair is a little longer than usuall so it covers up the temples a bit. The lightening is also to my favour so it is a little worse than it looks on theese pictures

Overall, above baseline :woot:

Attachments

• DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
  • DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 333

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks :) It looks worse seen from front. You can see that i receded a bit, atleast when it is unstyled

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
More likely inflammation. Redness usually appears at parts where the hair is thinning.

Anyways, looking good man! Great improvement in the front. Still looking a little diffuse maybe, but since you already have seen results better may yet come. Keep on with the treatment and keep us informed!

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I was a week without any threatment due to vacation out of country a week ago, and was kinda heavy on the keto shampoo usage the week after prior to the pictures. Also bin heavy on the alcohol the past weeks. That exsplains the inflamation i guess. Plan on using SebaMed shampoo for the next weeks as it seem to calm the scalp greately.
The styled picture was also taken right after i woke up after a night out drinking...

Use 0,5 - 0,6 ml minoxidil once daily 30 min before RU application, on a dry scalp.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:

I was a week without any threatment due to vacation out of country a week ago, and was kinda heavy on the keto shampoo usage the week after prior to the pictures. Also bin heavy on the alcohol the past weeks. That exsplains the inflamation i guess. Plan on using SebaMed shampoo for the next weeks as it seem to calm the scalp greately.
The styled picture was also taken right after i woke up after a night out drinking...

Use 0,5 - 0,6 ml minoxidil once daily 30 min before RU application, on a dry scalp.

Thanks! I have been on rogaine foam for exactly a year and it makes me shed still awfully. I am going to start on RUM when it is ordered and I would like to taper down to one application a day. I just hope I don't get a massive shed. :-/ Any suggestions on how to do it gradually without causing a shed?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shedding badly atm, and soon out of RU + vehicle...

It seem like RUM + NRF creame vehicle is the new good way to go?

Long time since you posted, brandnew. Guess you figured out the tapering already :p

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for my RUM. Hopefully it does well. My hair is worse than ever. I kept up with the 2 times a day foam. I will slowly try tapering off again once I get my RUM and have been using it for some time.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Started the RUM cream on 2/14/12 and also dropped my foam application down to once a day. i hope it doesn't bite me in the butt later. :-/

Larrs

Reaction score
Seems like youve responded pretty well, even without finasteride. Got sides on finasteride so exciting following people not taking finasteride themselves. Sent you a PM with some questions (in norwegian) :) GL onwards with your regiment and hoping for an update soon.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinking of adding some new pictures soon, just need to get the energy to do it. I stopped with RU since there did not seem to be any reliable sources around. RUM is no longer an option since the other site got taken down.
The past weeks all ive used is 0.5 - 0.7ml minoxidil once a day and some old spironolactone i had lying around once a day.

I have lost some ground on my temples, and maybe a tiny bit overall.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
keep up the ru. I bought some from OC and it seems to be good. Its white and dissolves well. Im only at week 3 so i obviously haven't seen results yet.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
thats what i have heard, but i got a good batch this time. i mean its white and dissolves easily.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The bastard is back :D

I did not buy any RU or RUM so any antindrogens stopped somewhere of Q1 2012. Minoxidil stopped after i became more and more lazy to apply it somewhere Q3 2012, but had an accotionally minoxidil - 1-2h and then shower on and off Q3-November 2012. It was too irritating to my scalp too keep on longer.

So here i am without any serious threatment for about a half year+/- and my hair is not exactly sexy. It is far from as bad as i tought it would be tough... I am playing with the toughts of starting finasteride and just doing the pill for now. Id apriciate it if anyone could answer this thread http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...tent-or-decayed-somehow?p=1115419#post1115419 :)